Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria (751 Views)

Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After (2) (3) (4)

100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 99,999 signatures by June 05, 2016, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.
You can view and sign the petition here:

https://wh.gov/iofRR

Here's some more information about this petition:

HELP STOP NATIONWIDE CATTLE HERDING IN NIGERIA THAT HAVE KILLED OVER 5,000 NIGERIANS

In Nigeria Cattle are moved nationwide in herds by local employee, mostly Fulani tribe in search of graze land. This is known as nomadic cattle rearing. Many times, these cattle graze upon farm produce of their non-permitted host land

Numerous deadly communal clashes have resulted from the authorized use of graze land by farmers who by themselves make a living from their farmland. These clashes have sometimes wiped off a full community including children and women leaving in their wake blood, hate and more hate.

Recently, in less than a year, over 5,000 Nigerians have gone to their early grave on both side of the divide. Cattle is now a harbinger of death! The taste of beef now leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Our president and National Assembly are lukewarm about it. We are dying. Help!

@Lalasticlala @seun I need you guys help on this one. I am so tired of the bloodbath. If our leaders won't help, lets help ourselves.
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by chikel2000(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
#getspen#. Abeg where I go sign the thing sharp sharp
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by j1mmy: 11:26am On May 07, 2016
170 million Nigerians and the white house has to fix their problems for them.
useless people Nigerians!!!

Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by delishpot: 4:24pm On May 07, 2016
Oyinbo to the rescue again? Let us simply sign a petition for white house to rule Nigeria.
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by Babalegba(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
Waste of time
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
You must be stupid for taking this to the whitehouse. Must we spread our dirty linen in public ??
u want dem to enslave us again abi ?. u are not doing me. u are doing yourself
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by Stephandeswardt: 2:37pm On May 08, 2016
Mayflowa:
Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 99,999 signatures by June 05, 2016, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.
You can view and sign the petition here:

https://wh.gov/iofRR

Here's some more information about this petition:

HELP STOP NATIONWIDE CATTLE HERDING IN NIGERIA THAT HAVE KILLED OVER 5,000 NIGERIANS

In Nigeria Cattle are moved nationwide in herds by local employee, mostly Fulani tribe in search of graze land. This is known as nomadic cattle rearing. Many times, these cattle graze upon farm produce of their non-permitted host land

Numerous deadly communal clashes have resulted from the authorized use of graze land by farmers who by themselves make a living from their farmland. These clashes have sometimes wiped off a full community including children and women leaving in their wake blood, hate and more hate.

Recently, in less than a year, over 5,000 Nigerians have gone to their early grave on both side of the divide. Cattle is now a harbinger of death! The taste of beef now leave a sour taste in my mouth.

Our president and National Assembly are lukewarm about it. We are dying. Help!

@Lalasticlala @seun I need you guys help on this one. I am so tired of the bloodbath. If our leaders won't help, lets help ourselves.

Nigerians no just get sense. ......is white house aso rock.....or will Obama determine Nigerian local policy...
Re: 100,000 Signatures Wanted For White House To Stop Cattle Herding In Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Stephandeswardt:

Nigerians no just get sense. ......is white house aso rock.....or will Obama determine Nigerian local policy...

The problem with Nigerians is the feeling of knowledge when they know nothing! That is how I perceive you. How many problems have your Aso rock solve? I only feel pains for the dead and the living like you do nothing, absolute nothing to take action. Not even a signature to save lives

Drama As Police Squad Kills ASP, Woman In Bayelsa / Lady Nabbed While On Her Way With Two Kids She Kidnapped In Makurdi [PICS] / Mother Throws Her New Born Baby Into A Pond In Jigawa State(photos)