Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art (1686 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 06, 2016
Saw the pic on facebook
See the pic below.

https://mobile.facebook.com/kyiera.jonesphotography/photos/a

Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 06, 2016
Amazing.... grin
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by ladygudhead(f): 3:57pm On May 06, 2016
shocked shocked na wa oooh!
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by dozzy24(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2016
its a shame
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Mrbigman1(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
Inside momi water house?

No wonder children no dey hear word again
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Mrbigman1(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
ladygudhead:
shocked shocked
na wa oooh!

Can I talk to you about Refiner?

It's ok if u re not interested
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by ladygudhead(f): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Can I talk to you about Refiner?
It's ok if u re not interested

I already knw, refine.r for miss nairaland right? cheesy u can if otherwise though.
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Mrbigman1(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2016
ladygudhead:

I already knw, refine.r for miss nairaland right? cheesy
u can if otherwise though.

What about I send u a pm so we talk more?
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by ladygudhead(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

What about I send u a pm so we talk more?

like u'av already done
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Mrbigman1(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
ladygudhead:

like u'av already done

Aii, I talk before I think kinda attitude.

Do reply though
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by ladygudhead(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Do reply though
I av,buh I will prefer u holla me on.
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by ladygudhead(f): 5:55pm On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Do reply though
I av,buh I will prefer u holla me on-09024813269
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Dyt(f): 5:57pm On May 06, 2016
She's got beautiful body
Flaunt it girl
Even with Editting tongue
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by MRBrownJ: 6:06pm On May 06, 2016
beautiful mamma, nothing wrong here
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On May 06, 2016
For some strange reason, it looks more like art than a nude picture.

It looks very good.
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by Agrika: 9:05pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by cococandy(f): 11:40am On May 07, 2016
She's very beautiful.
Re: Lady Shares Full Photo Of Her Baby Bump, Calls It Art by NifemiOlu(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2016
Art

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Allow People Kiss Your Baby (pictures) / A New Generator Bought For #160k Is At A Give Away Price Of #100k / What Do You When Suspecting Your Wife Having Social Media Affair With Another Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.