Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery (31069 Views)

Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline / I Have Too Many Blessings To Be Ungrateful Says Teebillz As He Shows Of Is Sons / CDQ Dumps Teebillz As His Manager After He Could Not Reach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by mrtantalizers(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Nawao, unfortunately, when u see those yeyebrities on tv, u wonder if they ever had or have any challenge. u wey dey hustle go be like say u ar disadvantaged. God av mercy. d rich also cry sha.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by encryptjay(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Is this a joke or what?
You can't force someone that hasn't made up his mind.
I can't believe this.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by kajoula(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2016
GurlFriend:
Pastor Ituah Ighodalo

Head pastor of Trinity House Church in Victoria Island. Pastor Ituah Ighodalo is an accomplished teacher and spiritual leader, he boasts a wealth of experience in marriage & divorce counseling.

He would give Teebillz the much needed counsel on how to go about this situation with his estranged wife & make decisions that would lead to the best outcome.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/teebillz-on-road-to-recovery-with.html#sthash.6nxeZfgx.dpuf

Pastor Ituah...

The
CALMEST
SOPHISTICATED
RUGGED and
MOST GENEROUS MAN
ever seen by me

ILOVEYOU sir

[size=4pt]I PRAY GENUINE INTENTIONS INTO EVERY DEPT HEAD OF TH.[/size]
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On May 06, 2016
Garbage in = Garbage out!!!!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by areeyor(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
smileyEvangelist Patience Jonathan.. She speaks from spirit

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
Garbage in + Garbage out!!!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
This is what u get when a CLUB MASTER and BOUNCER marries a WAYWARD lady... .

Who cares..?
Is it not the same TIWA that parades herself NAKKED.. ?

or we now have a new Tiwa... ?

Is it not the same TIWA Who has been a disgrace to womanhood..?

Guy, what is the importance of your foolishness now...please let me know? You blame others for your woes; typical ! cool
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2016
A minute of silence for Teebillz barber abeg... lipsrsealed
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Beface(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2016
Marriage is not for juvenile. Irrespective of your age, if you go to social media to share your marital issues it means you are still a juvenile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
makavel7:
A minute of silence for Teebillz barber abeg... lipsrsealed
Hahahaha.
Don't mind them.
They should learn how to behave maturedly from OMANWUMI..

THEY need brain reset
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Mikollon1(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
achinaboy:
most of your age mates,has never touched 50thousand naira in their life time, due to poverty and lack of opportunity, still they are hustling from one village farm to the other providing for their family, and you mr cry baby is here considering suicide and seeking for stupid recovery,,just grow up Teebillz or what ever you call yourself

His nick-surname is not Or What Ever You Call Yourself.

You come across as a kid that's willing to bend over backwards for female approval.

He's not a cry baby. Contrary to what society makes you believe, men have emotions too. Unfortunately, when a man gets emotional, society and kids like you mock them.

He reached out for help from his tweets. That makes him more of a man than those Cape wearers that die n silence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Mikollon1(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2016
papawemba:

Dear Tunji, the best thing for you is to man up and do what you have to do as a man. Stop chasing shadows. You have chased enough. Be a man and do stuff you need to do. If you want to get married... get married and stay married. If you want to commit suicide.. commit suicide, die and stay dead. Enough!

You used the phrase Man Up in a sexist way.

There's nothing unmanly about a man that reaches out for help. There's nothing unmanly about a man that receives help in his state of near helplessness.

Ask your dad and he'll tell you about that time he feared he wouldn't make it but was carried along by people when he REACHED OUT for assistance.

Tunji reached out the way he could. He is getting assistance from people that have his interest in mind. There is nothing unmanly about that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Ranchhoddas: 5:34pm On May 06, 2016
Pastors wan com chop the remainder.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Erickthewreck: 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
Okay
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by freecocoa(f): 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
Worris dis for feck's sakes?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by willibounce1(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
Teebillz used to be very ok before he met Tiwa. He lived in the US for some years. Just wondering what happened. He moved from grass to grace and now wants to move from grace to grass..but I pray God helps his condition. Tokunbo as we dey call am before suffer wella before God pick him call. May God help him

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Tobium1(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmm, all dis men to counsel baba jamil? I bet after de ordeal, he will come out to divorce tiwa and den proceed to a bible school to become a celibate pastor
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by marykaydee: 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
Mikollon1:

You used the phrase Man Up in a sexist way.

There's nothing unmanly about a man that reaches out for help. There's nothing unmanly about a man that receives help in his state of near helplessness.

Ask your dad and he'll tell you about that time he feared he wouldn't make it but was carried along by people when he REACHED OUT for assistance.

Tunji reached out the way he could. He is getting assistance from people that have his interest in mind. There is nothing unmanly about that.

Really!
Very good example of reaching out. I will show teebillz twitter posts to my kids as a good example of reaching out.or when am counselling a friend.... undecided i feel sorry for the guy but comon !really?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by adegoke93: 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
For quick recovery i recomend Kemi Olunloyo

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
This guy can advise him

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by agborodun: 6:31pm On May 06, 2016
WHO THEN WILL MENTOR TIWA?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by olivegirl(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
achinaboy:
most of your age mates,has never touched 50thousand naira in their life time, due to poverty and lack of opportunity, still they are hustling from one village farm to the other providing for their family, and you mr cry baby is here considering suicide and seeking for stupid recovery,,just grow up Teebillz or what ever you call yourself
strong man i dey hail
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by olarhtunji(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2016
I will be on hand to tell him to download this short story by me unveiling the truth

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/67f3e4d4
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by daveP(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2016
Who wan join me laugh in Kentucky tongue abeg!!!??

This celeb crap is so eaten into even where. I least expect it.

Call Kunle Soriyan and Dr Olukoya to make it complete if that's what is needed.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by CoolAmbience(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
chikel2000:
I truly don't know d details of what happened but if this man wants his family back ist thing to do is forgiveness, it won't be easy with human strength but with God all things r possible. Seek GOD daily by attending services and seeking counsel from Godly men. Those mentioned I can't say for them sha but I know Kumuyi, Adeboye, Muoka among others r true men of God

Please, what instrument did you use to validate that Kumuyi, Adeboye and Mouka are true men of God? I thought only God sees through the heart.

This is one of my problems with Christianity. Always castigating one another.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by texazzpete(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2016
GurlFriend:

In the late hours of yesterday, Pulse.ng reported they had found evidence which clears Teebillz of any form of drug abuse. This puts a dent in the story Tiwa Savage gave in her 45 minute load off which has now been streamed over a million times already on YouTube.

PulseTV joins the thousands of all other poorly educated bloggers that think that cocaine is permanently deposited in the human body cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by chikel2000(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
CoolAmbience:

Please, what instrument did you use to validate that Kumuyi, Adeboye and Mouka are true men of God? I thought only God sees through the heart.

This is one of my problems with Christianity. Always castigating one another.

Very simple bro, by their fruits u shall know them. If u ask me this question how come those in d bible days call men like prophets n disciples men of GOD?.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On May 06, 2016
I will rather go to a babalawo than go to that blink blink superstar called oritsejafor
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Alhaji1970: 8:32pm On May 06, 2016
I think I heard that they (or the man, Ibrahim Tunji Balogun is) are Muslims!
Why are you complicating their life with these men (Oritsejafor, etc) ? The need to retrace their step, learn the religion of peace and all these vices in their life (nudity, drugs, abortion, promiscuity, etc) will go away.
God is capable of all thing; He is forgiving and would bless you afterwards.
Repent!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Trexnemesis(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
Only God can make curved dry fish straight again. What if he doesn't want to change?
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 06, 2016
What a joke!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery by Ndolarr: 9:38pm On May 06, 2016
Will any of them pay the N45 million debt incurred by Teebillz? Nigerians are stupidly sentimental! Somebody should tell the guy to prepare to face the music for his reckless lifestyle that has dented Tiwa's image and career!! Shioor!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olivia Idibia's First Day In School (photo) / Sophia Momodu Wishes Davido Happy Father's Day / Candy Bleak Celebrates 20th Birthday With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.