Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" (30901 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by kidap: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Former BBNaija Housemate Leo Dasilva took to his twitter account to give out relationship advice to his fans saying they should test their partner sexuality before marriage.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/before-you-get-married-be-sure-of-the-sexuality-of-your-partner-leo-says/

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by chiommy123(f): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2019
So how do you know someone's sexuality without having sex with him/her

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Sunexy(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2019
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed..there are some skills in the bedroom they perfect for themselves only

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nollyzonenews: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin take him/her to the nearest clinic
chiommy123:

10 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by MrGidifeed: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Sunexy:
The amount of lesbians now is on a rise. Most of them just keep boyfriends for culture sake but behind closed doors, they and their so called "besties" fvck and suck each other lipsrsealed

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by itspzpics(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2019
What is this one saying bayi?

5 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by abiolamitodun(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2019
never met a lesbian in my life...how do u even Identify them

9 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by crazyABO(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2019
chiommy123:
bath naked together grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by crazyABO(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2019
Well his damn right though sad cos what all these girls are doing in the name of bestie and God mother lipsrsealed my mouth no go talk and those northerners too sad

9 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by emapraiz(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WITHOUT HAVING SEX
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Adaibeku(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
He is right ,
I have a friend named kh... Who does prostitution in Italy n us ,Let me burst ur bubbles my brethren in christ she has neither breast nor pussy ,
Wait !...And no dike too only asshole grin isnt it absolutely pathetic?
Ask khiaa she knows better

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by barrypro: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
He's just saying there are so many closet gays/lesbians getting married due to societal pressure.
For your professional web designs, Check my signature.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by abbaapple: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
angry

Very very true I swear! That’s why Virgins try to test your man before doing the necessary things!

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Tenshades(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Why do you think cucumber is selling fast in the market... You know the answer.

7 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Eberex(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
When you turn sexuality counselor?

Just because you don show for Big brother, you think say everything you talk dey important.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by gambia(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
SEX issa goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by ForeThinker: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Noted
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by NokiaN8(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
God words sha come to pass, Punishment on who ever fornicate, abort, etc

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Duggedised12(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Trans women,gay men,lesbians,I think that is what he is referring to. Imagine finding out your husband is a closet gay undecided,I know someone like this ,his wife still doesnt know ,but we know he likes guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
That's a good advise especially to the brothers and sisters forming holiness
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Oodja: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Maybe make we dey sample ourselves before real level abi...no wahala

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by adserr: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
before nko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Tenshades(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2019
crazyABO:
Well his damn right though sad cos what all these girls are doing in the name of bestie and God mother lipsrsealed my mouth no go talk and those northerners too sad

Na so you go see them dey check various sizes of cucumbers on top trays for market like say they Wan chop am... Na lie.. Na oil rigging they Wan use am do.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2019
To know if the partner is a she-male or He-Female.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by greggng: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
abiolamitodun:

Because you no dey go hotel...them full for Gowon estate here....I no wan mention hotel names...they even kiss in open bar...quite disgusting act. One go look like man the other look like woman
Re: Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" by mrvitalis(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
abiolamitodun:
Im 100% sure u have

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer / New Picture Of Tonto Dike / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Play Football At Charity Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.