Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand (564 Views)

Sorry To Tell You, But Jesus Is Not Returning On September 23 / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
What else should i do after i have failed all the promises i made for you. Mum i failed the promises, I faild you and i know it is too late to fufill them, if not the losses i made previous years, i am sure you would have been in better place not the place you are right now. i can blame everyone and anyone for everything but i will not blame anyone for not fufilling my promises to you. But if i cant fufill the promises should i leave you here to witness the evil that is coming upon us? No mother! if i have my way i want you to go home and rest, since i know it is too late to fufill the promises. If i cant buy you a rest here but there is gaurantee of rest place for you at home, a place where everything you could imagine is ready. You have overworked yourself with no rewards because world system doesnt have rewards for people like you. Mother, i am sorry that i am leting go of your hand...may HIS WILL BE DONE
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
errrr....... I don get it.
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by kilode100(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2016
Rip

6 Likes

Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
kilode100:
Rip
What hell are you talking about?
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by BodyKiss(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2016
Hope this is not a suicide note? If it is, it'd be a wrong call to make, cos you'll hurt your mama the most.
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2016
SirWere:
errrr....... I don get it.
I did not right this for you to understand i only wrote it to register important thing in the cybaspace.
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by sonnie10: 7:06pm On May 06, 2016
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by udumosam23(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2016
Don't take it too hard on yourself beloved sister. Mama is not dying becouse you failed, it is evident you have done enough already.

Indeed, the shore is better. Mama will land safely
Home. I know how you feel to let go, but remember " like a grain of wheat that falls to the earth and dies to live anew".

There is no harm in letting go, only see to it her sacrifices for your sake is worth it. Mama should live on in you. The lord is your strength. Amen.
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 06, 2016
BodyKiss:
Hope this is not a suicide note? If it is, it'd be a wrong call to make, cos you'll hurt your mama the most.
Do you want to commit suicide? ok! go ahead!
Re: Mama I Am Sorry To Let Go Of Your Hand by BodyKiss(m): 3:09am On May 07, 2016
ogechieku:
Do you want to commit suicide? ok! go ahead!

I really pity those who have to deal with you in real life. You're a piece of shiitt.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should Freethinkers Be "Unequally Yoked" With Believers? / Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) / Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.