Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns (4696 Views)

Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Bush Refuses To Meet With Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by nethacker(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2009
I'm just speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Hilary is my woman on this one!

She should just give a strong speech that will destroy any remaining credibility our band of zombie kleptobots in Abuja may think they have.

Gone are the days of smiling with the thieves, embezzlers and retards in Abuja! Go Hilary!!!

Chei, you don steal all my words finish. grin

I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
Becomrich:

I think the first thing Hillary has to learn is that I am given an unbias view of Nigeria. When I said don’t go, I mean it. We are different, we have culture , history which make our story unique.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-301082.0.html

The truth is we have no other choice at the moment than to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. What hillary Clinton does not know is that there is power play in Nigeria based on ethnics loyality. After seen the satellite picture of Nigeria. In the mind of every Northerner the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

There would never be Biafra, never because of the politics of Nigeria. And because the so call people calling for Biafra are just less than 10% of the population of Nigeria.

While for this solution of removing the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic majority of Nigeria would vote Yes to the solution. I would say about 80% of the population of Nigeria to avoid a civil war.

And a nation have to weight what is best for 80% of its population and not less than 10% of its population. Even among the less than 10% of the population, the educated igbos know Biafra is not possible.

Another reason is igboland have ecological problem of erosion, which can not be corrected if you look at satellite picture. You would need trillion of dollars to correct them. We don’t have it. So igbos have to immigrate by force.

And while 90% of igbos are traders. If a nation call Biafra exist, it means 90% of Igbos would be JOBLESS. The reason is since most igbos are traders, you must have people who would buy from you. And if every igbos man is a spear part dealer where are the buyers in the Biafra.

It is only uneducated igbos that would not see the advantage in igbos been part of the new Nigeria with the north. And while the removing of the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic is the only solution.

Hillary has to get it. She have to join in the movement to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic making the north have 70% of the oil. This is the only solution.

You are a bleeping, cursed retard.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by sherrylo: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Becomerich na wah for you ooo,this is not the first tread where you are vomiting this rubbish. Delta,Benin,Edo,Bayelsa, and the Yorubas all together are bigger than any other nation in west Africa.If you want Benin to be big,why not suggest Togo and Benin become a republic since they are both small countries that together will not even be as big as the Yorubaland and are both French?Instead of this your rubbish about Nigerian states.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by nethacker(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
sherry lo:

@Becomerich na wah for you ooo,this is not the first tread where you are vomiting this rubbish. Delta,Benin,Edo,Bayelsa, and the Yorubas all together are bigger than any other nation in west Africa.If you want Benin to be big,why not suggest Togo and Benin become a republic since they are both small countries that together will not even be as big as the Yorubaland and are both French?Instead of this your rubbish about Nigerian states.
ohh!ohh! shocked well spoken jare omoluwabi grin
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by rasputinn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
Exactly in which way was Hillary snubbed   undecided undecided
I see that as no snub,rather those Abuja politicians only prevented her from flagrantly abusing protocol and getting away with it
For crying out loud,Iknow we have a band of thieving politicians in Abuja,nay the entire country,but protocol remains protocol and must be duly observed by ALL visiting government functionaries,the only alternative is to refuse to come,period  cool cool
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by wurdz: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ manUel, on pOint!
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
manuel:

1. 9ja is bad and all and cud even be on the way to disintegration, but that does not give hillary or wateva her name is the right to disrespect the ppl of 9ja.

2. I guess she walked on the red carpet given her in DR Congo a country that has already disintegrated, and in 9ja she side stepped it. wat a 2 timing hypocrite she is.

3. Funny lil white girl, she thinks she is Obama. Obama can come to Africa and criticize us without any apology cos he is a son of the soil and so therefore has every right to do so.

4. Ok lets say hillary wants to criticize, she can feel free and do so. but she should not stoop so low to a level of disrespectin the ppl of the land. with this I say she is one of the worse diplomats the world has ever had.

Its sad you feel that way. She hasn't disrespected me nor has she disrespected the Nigerian people. I sincerely appreciated her effort.
At what point would you start to understand that we need help from ourselves-the thieving politicians?
Or are you proud of the fact that our thieving politicians has made it impossible for us to refine our own oil for domestic use instead of importing it?
Four decades after independence were are still struggling with everything. We have so many politicians wanting to steal from what belongs to u and i. Its just so sad that you feel that way.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by azegba(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2009
THIS COUNTRY SHALL CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE THIS KIND OF SNUB AND SHAME FROM ALL MANNER OF PEOPLE SIMPLY BECAUSE THE LEADERS HAVE FAILED TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND BRACE UP THE CHALLENGE OF FIGHTING COORUPTION. BUT THE QUESTION IS: HOW CAN A CORRUPT LEADER FIGHT CORRUPTION? IT WILL JUST BE A MATTER OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. WHOEVER SAYS THIS COUNTRY CAN CONTINUE THIS WAY IS A DAY DREAMER. THERE IS URGENT NEED FOR REVOLUTION, RFORRMATION, RE-ORIENTATION, TODAY IS THAT TOMORROW WE WORRIED ABOUT YESTERDAY. , A FOOL AT FIFTY IS A FOOL IN PERPERTUITY. GOD HELP US!
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by adconline(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2009
becomerich,
why not come out of your closest  and  lead a jihad against igbos. this post is never about igbos or biafras, yet you have not hidden your hatred for igbos. the OP mentioned, Biafra, ND republic and Oduduwa replublic, but  you chose to  masscre igbos on this forum. what is the difference between you and boko haram jihadist? Boko Haram hates anything that got a western influence , while you hate anything that mentions igbos. Get a life. look at your warped/deranged reasoning- igbos are traders, so its better to be looters than traders. its only on this forum you can exhibit this shear ignorance and think that you are smart. Hopefully, you are copyiing and pasting in a cybershop owned by a trader. what do walmart, target, sainsburys,aldi and tesco do? they are all doing buying and selling.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
manuel:

America does not need 9ja. fine then she shdnt have visited in the first place. but once she has visited, she shd at least show some respect. look, she like her other white folks do not respect the black race. they smile on the outside, but are monsters within.

they cud as well 4get about dealin with Africa all together, we will deal with China morever their goods are cheaper and cud help bring down inflation.

Why couldn't we produce the things we are buying from China?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by rasputinn(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ Frag,

Hillary could still have followed protocol,walked on any carpets(whether red,yellow or brown,like it makes any difference) and she should have waited to have your thieving politicians under one roof and given them a piece of her(The US government's) mind.
I am actually dissappointed as I had already hoped to see how those senators would be shifting uncomfortably in their seats while Hillary would be giving them lessons on good governance
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
rasputinn:

@ Frag,

Hillary could still have followed protocol,walked on any carpets(whether red,yellow or brown,like it makes any difference) and she should have waited to have your thieving politicians under one roof and given them a piece of her(The US government's) mind.
I am actually dissappointed as I had already hoped to see how those senators would be shifting uncomfortably in their seats while Hillary would be giving them lessons on good governance

The problem was that the carpet na corruption carpet. Its is glaring that those politicians are not the real representavives of the Nigerian pple and the world knows that too.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
rasputinn:

@ Frag,

What would walking on that carpet achive?
Will that make the people not steal anymore/
Will that make the voice of the people to be heard?
I think she is a great woman and she has earned my vote.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by sherrylo: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
Please oh NL is Aljaseera current?I watched that station this morning and they did not say Hillary is in Nigeria oo,the last I heard was that she is in Congo dr or did she come to Nigeria before Congo?

NL the first tread said Hillary was snubed that nobody came to welcome her at the Airprot and now they gave her red carpet that she refused to walk on! Which one be true?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
sherry lo:

Please oh NL is Aljaseera current?I watched that station this morning and they did not say Hillary is in Nigeria oo,the last I heard was that she is in Congo dr or did she come to Nigeria before Congo?

NL the first tread said Hillary was snubed that nobody came to welcome her at the Airprot and now they gave her red carpet that she refused to walk on! Which one be true?

the last thread
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by frag(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
You are better off watching NTA news. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
sherry lo:

that is for the talibans.
Now you see why they dont want their woman to be liberated, cos they lagging behind in development
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Nija4Life(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
As much as I am no fan of Hillary Clinton but I applaud her remarks about the downward spiral into obscurity our country is slidiing into. But do we need a Hillary Clinton to expose the rot that has eaten dip into what is left (if at all anything is left) of the fabric of this sleeping giant called Nigeria? I don't think so because a blind man or even an unborn child can see clearly what damage has been heaped on this nation by leaders who are no better than the slave and colonial masters who we will still blame for our problems and followers like you and I who prefer to remain as barking dogs that seldom bite. When leadership fails and followership continues to tow that same path, change will continue to elude its people. Change will only come when the latter are ready to take action which unfortunately no amount of moaning or whinging will bring.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Nezan(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
naijans fit yarn well well, but no action at all 4 back up.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by nagoma(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
We could make perfectly sensible and constructive discussion only if we try to resist the temptation of stereotype tribal jingoism and insults and name calling. I am not ND not Arewa , not Odudduwa but my heart bleeds for my country. I wish we can discuss without insults , all the tribal groups all be it a small minority group together to exploit the rest of us.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Morizo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ manuel
You are not making sense at all. It is so disheartening that pple like are encouraging the government's maladministration in the name of protecting our internal sovereignty. Its the same excuse these lame ducks in govt give angry
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by SharafG: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
A beg, waitn concerns this Akata woman about our Dear Nigeria?
She has to be softly and thank us for allowing her into our Dear Homelnd. Nigeria may be 'worse' thn dis, it's ours and not hers or theirs. She must not cry thn the bereivd.
How on earth do you be a guest to a pple, insult dem and dictate hw u are to be receivd and whom and whom u must meet?
A beg if she has nothing tangible than message of divisn and insult, let her go and mind her ofice at home, reinvigorate her campain and rule America by example.
As we welcome her 2 our very dear Nigeria, we wish she be our guest for peace and respect African tradition of not correcting an error with error!
cool
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by tainot2002(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
@becomrich,you think you've made a brilliant analysis to the solution of the Nigerian problem but let me tell you are not still helping the matters on ground considering your assertion.If we divide then what else do we gain.

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by nex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Becomerich

I must praise you for the work you're doing on Nairaland. Everybody is always talking about separation, but when you introduce your own stupid angle to it, they all become so convulsed that they'd rather condemn it and remain together. So I must congratulate you because nothing cements Nigerians on Nairaland together in one voice of unison in condemning disintegration that your moronic maps. Bravo!
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Becomrich: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2009

why not come out of your closest and lead a jihad against igbos. this post is never about igbos or biafras, yet you have not hidden your hatred for igbos.

Adcoline, what , there would be 25 state remaining in Nigeria. Only 12 state have sharia law. the other 13 state that would remain do not have sharia law. So it is 12 against 13 if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayalsa leaves. So which jihad are you talking about. the state which do not have sharia law is imo, abia, enugu, ebonyi, anambra, cross river,benue, taraba, adamawa, akwa ibom , rivers, pleateau,nassarawa. that the 13 states.

Even among the 25 state that would remain. only 9 have majority hausa/fulani the other 16 state do not . So it is 9 against 16 state. So were is your fear coming from.

what hate for the igbos re you talking about. I lived among igbo as a child and I speak igbo and understand igbo. What does that tell you about me?

Do you know how many yorubas can say so. so which hate. I am a person that is not stupid like the people calling for biafra. Biafra is not technically possible.

Look what is the % of igbos in trading 90%. You now they talk about biafra. who is going to feed thier family. Do you think Uwazubike have millions of dollar he would share for you.

Tell me, who is going to feed the family of the igbos who are going to be displaces I need to know. 90% of igbos would have no job. That is my concern. ?

2. I have know igbo people like the back of my hand. 29,000 km for all the igbos to live. I mean land size less than kogi state. Are you people serious. ?? You people need to go see doctor

If the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join Benin republic. You can claim asaba if you like. Look the land size is 312,000 in the new republic. Nobody is asking you to leave, it is even economically not wise to remove the igbos. you see the north of delta that they claim millions live there. My brother na empty space plenty . You can relocate to that area. It is erosion free.

Let me tell, no man bring land come this world, una nobody dey take land go. nobody would discriminate against.

Do you know what open border means. It means you have right to resident of benin republic, while the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state would have right to resident of Nigeria. and my cousin is married to igbo woman with the same surname like mine they have children.

Morkwa and jebba would be the twin capital of the Nigeria-Benin commission.

In the agreement, there must be open border and the right to resident for citizen vice visa. And the border can never be closed.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by dearie(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ Becomerich,

I think you have been dignified enough with those responses. I'm sure you just wanted attention, and that you have recieved in excess. I'd only advise you to mind your posts, 'cos this is a public forum, you mustn't post anything if you dont have any meaningful contributions, and if you must, please there are a good number of icons depicting your state of mind (emotion) at any given time, deplore one, and it will gear up your statistics, since it appears thats your intention.

For those of you criticizing ma'am Secretary Of states, I hope you mean well for this country? Some of you are even hiding under the cloak of patroitism to do so. Well, I'll take it as a comic relief, because methinks she actually deserves a medal for her stunts.  If it will take such brazenry for our leaders to do what is right, then they deserve multiple proportions of that.

I'm sure most nigerians are happy she said it to their face right on our soil.

Our leaders are heartless! Almost everything is going comatose. take statistics of nigerian companies that are relocating to Ghana, have you wondered what the attendant effect of that will be on our economy? Knowing fully well that they are just paying Lips service to Power generation.

I sincerely pray for divine intervention in our case.

'nuff said!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by udezue(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
Repellent skunk.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
Can someone please ban becomrich?
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Beaf: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
Some here think that there is a way to sit around a table for a frank, sincere and civilised exchange of views that would lead to repentance and resurrection of Nigeria. Fail!
We have tried civilised talking in the past; how many times has Gani Fawehinmi slept in jail? Fela tried it in populist style, his mother was killed. Saro Wiwa applied intellect and was executed. No sort of discuss works with Nigeria’s oligarchs.

Remember this quote?

beaf:
Before this visit, the US has said clearly that foreigners know more about Nigeria than Nigerians. [b]Indeed one of their reports says that 80% of our oil proceeds goes to 1% of our population.

Yes. The oligarchs are so far separated from the rest of us materially that their power is almost of divinity.

If America offers help, let us accept it.

Yet, once in a lifetime, the stars line up in fortuitous ways. It is left for us to seize the opportunity and run with it. The following circumstances are unlikely to repeat and this is likely to be our last chance to wring out a just framework for our co-existence:
[list]
[li]The nation’s economy is grinding to a halt with the unrest in the Niger Delta. The blessing in this is that, (a) the nation has never sought legality amongst the various ethnic groups – loyalty was bought with FG largesse and (b) healthy competition between the regions has been lost, no region (even ND) can boast of any viable industries outside oil. With the 6th largest oil reserves, we even import petrol.[/li]
[li]The Foreign Secretary of the most powerful nation (ruled by one of us) points out our errors[/li]
[li]The Foreign Secretary of the most powerful nation is ready to meet with opposition leaders and other big beasts outside the corrupt government[/li]
[li]The actions of the most powerful nation leave us in no doubt that they are looking beyond Yar Adua and will welcome a new, more representative government with open arms[/li]
[/list]

Ojo Maduekwe (smart guy) immediately understood the implications of what had happened and bent over backwards (clutched straws in hand) to say how Hilary brought soooo much cooperation to the table. She didn’t.

It is time for we the talakawa's to understood the signs the US is openly flashing. Did anybody count the number of times Hilary questioned the legitimacy of Yar Adua's government and its clowns?

I am 100% with Hilary on this. I don't care if she's black, white, fruit or human; that is one arse kicking hell of a woman! If Bill no go vex, I fit kiss am sha! She's a sweet darling.
Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Becomrich: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
Beaf why do you want me ban, do you have a better solution. You igbos are thinking about yourself, without think about the others. what about the north? And you want people to listen to what please you. what about other people living in Nigeria? Is that not call selfish

Look at this please if Yar Adua is not ready to deliever people are already calling for IBB to come and finish the job. And trust IBB. Yar Adua have to step up or resign if he can bot be a bold leader, remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to avoid a future war. This is was leadership is about. If yar adua is not able to step up to live up to the expectation of majority of Nigeria which include more than 85% of Nigeria, he should resign.

If you doubt if the bill to have the Nigeria benin commission would pass and score 80%. Let yar adua allow the united nation into Nigeria and every nigerian vote, including northerner and yorubas and igbos and let see if Northerners would not support the removing of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic.

Even if you look at the nigeria senate.

All state in the north vote yes, all state in the south west, delta ,edo and bayelsa state would vote yes.  given you nearly 90 senators to 109. Yar adua have to show he is not weak. if not resign.

Re: Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns by Becomrich: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
Beaf what you do not know is you are giving the military the reason to return. One you do not want true census, 2 you do not want to make the north majority.

How do you develop. USA with true census or SIN would end up like Nigeria. the system need to track people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: Bloodshed, Calamity Ahead – Primate Olabayo / Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics / Raining Heavily In Lagos Today. Please Post Pictures Of Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.