Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State (16732 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Kizeal(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
mizlovette:
u sound like person wey him elderly uncles use him brain chop okpa

Choi. See knockout
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by kingthreat(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
marlockj:

Op why is your story short!!!!!

how did u escape?

did ur parent pay the money?

how long did you stay with them?

were they all male?

What did you eat?

who rescue you?sars? police?sss army? vigilante? u excaped?

where you beaten?

What kind of guns did you see?

were you taken by bus,car or bike?

Were u kept in a house or forest?

What is the meaning of the God of wonder double? Was that their logo?

were they on mask?

What did they ask you? Did u even meet d guy ie the particular kidnapper that you were talking to on phone?

how did u bath?....

Were you chain?tie with rope?

how did u manage to reach the main road? Did u fly, disappear? transform into a lion? or What?

tell u What really happen...

Cuz you said nothing here ohh

What kind of story is this self?

Maybe if na you experience am, you for tell us better story
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Benprak(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2016
Thank God 4 showing u His grace N mercy! Its well Bro
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Aniumah: 11:01pm On May 06, 2016
Etche is well known for kidnapping....armed robbery....ritualists.....419 in particular. most of the young men there are not ready to work....they want easy money. that is y u see them kidnapping even their own relatives. they even send warning letters to those they feel have not been generous enough to them. the highest num of young boys in PH police cell are from etche involved in diffrent crimes. i witnessed a scene where a young man tried to kidnap his cousin sister even after a family member was kidnapped and released. they got d guy arrested.....the lady wanted him to write an underaking. we later got talking and she told me no one visits home again because of such dubious act. pls be careful

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by phameous: 11:37pm On May 06, 2016
hammer2010:
First of all, let me start by commiserating with you on your ordeal, and equally thanking God for rescuing you from the den of kidnappers.

To be sure, Etche LGA is not part of Port Harcourt, it is located several kilometers away from the capital city. Again, owning to the high rate of crime in this country, you should have been more conscious and careful while dealing with a faceless entity.

Truth is, you were kidnapped not necessarily because you visited etche LGA, as kidnapping is not peculiar to that locality alone, but primarily because you failed to take precautionary measures to avert what bedeviled you.

Next time when doing any sort of business with a stranger, always insist on meeting up at a neutral venue, the amount involved not with standing.

Once again sorry for the troubles. Wishing you quick recovery.

Kidnap is highly peculiar to those set of persons... my husband was a victim late last year, still in d name of "come and acess my site". They called me and demanded 4m.
Police in dat division/area said its a common report they keep getting about them. A K.U rivers state also said same tin.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by restored2016(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2016
Part 2 please!
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by ClintonDal(m): 4:19am On May 07, 2016
Lol, this reminds me of how I and a friend of mine visited Nigeria last year and we were in PH for 3wks and his mum didn't allow us leave the house without someone following us. Shit was scary and a lil bit funny as well, now I understand her plight.
Kidnappers now don't want to know if you're rich or not. They just size you up by how you're looking and the way you carry yourself.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Adminisher: 4:54am On May 07, 2016
I am not sorry for that useless PDP state. They have allowed a party to corrupt their youths. A whole generation has been cursed. Jonathan well done o

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by asaju10(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
tonzo:
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double
Am happy that u are alive, i served in dt local govt few yrs ago those guys are not friendly at all. A local govt where u can't find a single ATM machine
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by NET1(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
exactly the same strategy they used for me.

It was Easter period in 2014. I received a call from one Honourable Frank about installing computers, CCTV cameras, etc. The thing sounded so juicy. Honourable Frank claimed to have recieved a contract from the then State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Immediately, he said that I started suspecting him.

He instructed me to come to Igwuruta. That morning after prayers, I headed off to Igwuruta. When I called him, he said I should start coming to Etche.... I went there.... He then said i should start coming to Chokocho. At that point, it was clear to me that this was a setup.

I told him I was no longer interested. He got angry and cut the call.... not without calling all sorts of unrpintable names....idiot, bastard, .........all these were from a supposed honourable o.

I jejely returned back to my house. Had my lunch and went about my business. Later that day, a friend of mine narrated to me how the boys in his community [Etche] were kidnapping people by luring them on phone with promises of juicy contracts, etc. Some were killed, others were lucky to get home alive. None returns unscathed or without parting away with money.

.NET
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
tonzo:
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who fabricates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and l ook at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
I was taking to a safe house at night. Two of the kidnappers secured inside the house. I was blindfolded and my hands were tied. At night I tried to escape but my kidnappers kept vigil with me.on monday afternoon the kidnappers threatened go kill me the next day if my family didn't pay the ransom,one of them asked me for my church l told him I attend living Faith church he asked for my unit I told him hospitality ,he said he attends deeper life. I over head them saying they have a service by three PM.when I noticed the room was quiet, I asked if anyone was there one of them answered I told him I was hungry he said I will have to wait for the others to return before I get food, I now knew he was the only one with me.I waited for another hour before I made my move.God gave me total victory over them.federal Sars and AKU are after them am sure they will get them soon.yes they redrew all my money from my bank but no Ransome was paid cos God saved me.sorry for typo errors cos it's a new phone.everyone should just be careful I know the bad guys are reading this message your days are numbered.
the God of wonder double
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2016
Some messages were omitted from the original post by mods or my Aos, thanks
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2016
Some messages were omitted from the original post by mods or my Aos, am sorry
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by bomsilaga(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
tonzo:
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
the God of wonder double
Etche, honourable? I was scammed long ago, I had to peacefully part with 50k to avoid kidnap abi murder situation.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by bomsilaga(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2016
NET1:
exactly the same strategy they used for me.

It was Easter period in 2014. I received a call from one Honourable Frank about installing computers, CCTV cameras, etc. The thing sounded so juicy. Honourable Frank claimed to have recieved a contract from the then State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Immediately, he said that I started suspecting him.

He instructed me to come to Igwuruta. That morning after prayers, I headed off to Igwuruta. When I called him, he said I should start coming to Etche.... I went there.... He then said i should start coming to Chokocho. At that point, it was clear to me that this was a setup.

I told him I was no longer interested. He got angry and cut the call.... not without calling all sorts of unrpintable names....idiot, bastard, .........all these were from a supposed honourable o.

I jejely returned back to my house. Had my lunch and went about my business. Later that day, a friend of mine narrated to me how the boys in his community [Etche] were kidnapping people by luring them on phone with promises of juicy contracts, etc. Some were killed, others were lucky to get home alive. None returns unscathed or without parting away with money.

.NET
I secretly snapped this honourable, went to the police and they still scammed me.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2016
@bomdilaga did you try to submit the picture at SARS office. You can upload the pics hear I will give it to SARS
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by eDoc: 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
corperscorner:
[size=25pt]Ehen....you are giving testimony - na because we no beat that your mouth. Don't worry - We will kidnap you again[/size]grin

Oga kidnapper,you dey nairaland,i beg u with God,get a sustainable livelihood like masquerade dressing,it is more profitable for you and you crew.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Deapexboy(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2016
ted1741:
Etche is the den of kidnappers and cultists, particularly Okomoko, Ulakwo, Okehi, Mba and Umuaturu; even the middle class indigenes don't go home, not even for burial of their relatives, that's how bad it is. That being said, how and why would you go to meet some Shenanigan with some cockamamie bull of business even if you were hypnotized by the voice particularly when he asked you to meet him secretively? The alarm bell should have gone off at that moment. You were extremely lucky frankly and bold too. Thank your stars.
sir what u said about middle class men nt going to there home town is not true....what are your facts for labeling Etche as cultist Den? Things like this do happen especialy when people don't understand our society nw (things are happening) don't drag etche to d mud we should all becareful and alart.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Mishydoo(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2019
Same thing just happened to me in September,
A friend in Lagos called me to check his project with a customer in etchie.I thought they had been doing business before,I never knew he hasn't met the people and they were kidnappers.

That's how I went to help my friend assess the cost of his job and met 6 kindappers.He gave them my number and one Honourable called me screaming on the phone I should come fast that he was travelling,I drove down all the way from Woji,I had not heard of kidnappings there before.

Just by the market before Okehi they came out of the bush and carried me.Took cash even called for ransom in tune of 5M.Police came to deflate my tires so they couldn't get the car.This happened one month to my wedding...so all my wedding funds were wiped off.

Pray not to be unfortunate in a bid to help someone out.Now I don't even go anywhere in this Ph anymore.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2019
Mishydoo:
Same thing just happened to me in September,
A friend in Lagos called me to check his project with a customer in etchie.I thought they had been doing business before,I never knew he hasn't met the people and they were kidnappers.

That's how I went to help my friend assess the cost of his job and met 6 kindappers.He gave them my number and one Honourable called me screaming on the phone I should come fast that he was travelling,I drove down all the way from Woji,I had not heard of kidnappings there before.

Just by the market before Okehi they came out of the bush and carried me.Took cash even called for ransom in tune of 5M.Police came to deflate my tires so they couldn't get the car.This happened one month to my wedding...so all my wedding funds were wiped off.

Pray not to be unfortunate in a bid to help someone out.Now I don't even go anywhere in this Ph anymore.

Thank God you came out of that dungeon alive
One just need to be careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Supreme Court Lawyer Arrested In Kwara By Police (Pic) / Policeman Repeatedly Hitting A Driver With His Gun In Warri, Delta State / Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.