Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State (16742 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by nbright: 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed see what ameachi has done
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
boys are not smiling

you too dont smile.

this country is so dangerous this days. only God can protect us.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by oloriooko(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Bro why u come dey cut cut the story like say the kidnappers stand for your back while typing
Anyways, doing biz with a faceless person is dangerous you escaped by whiskers there even though your post is so unfriendly to read and the abrupt finish is unexpected

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by wellmax(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Story story
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by haywire07(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2016
If dis is d end of ur story, den u need to be kidnapped again undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Erickthewreck: 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
Serious ish
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by ted1741: 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
Etche is the den of kidnappers and cultists, particularly Okomoko, Ulakwo, Okehi, Mba and Umuaturu; even the middle class indigenes don't go home, not even for burial of their relatives, that's how bad it is. That being said, how and why would you go to meet some Shenanigan with some cockamamie bull of business even if you were hypnotized by the voice particularly when he asked you to meet him secretively? The alarm bell should have gone off at that moment. You were extremely lucky frankly and bold too. Thank your stars.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Etche1(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
SORRY BRO.

but be careful next time when dealing with faceless contacts no matter what or whom the person claim or pretend to be.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Tunami(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
the crime rate in rivers state is very high.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
Realmcfynest:
God

This your signature self. Are you living for Christ or leaving for him? Please lets be sure of what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
Thanks bro.the sars commander told me etche is a den of kidnappers and cultist.yes you are right i broke my own security principle.everyone should be alert and careful.i said rivers state and not ph.i didnt even get to the location of where my caller was before i was surrounded by armed men. Kindly learn from my mistake.Godbless

He is very correct. During my NYSC in Imo state, even though my ppa shared boundaries with Etche and I could easily take a bike there and find my way to Ph where I stayed, I always took the long route and go through Aba.

I never attempted to risk it. Thank God for u.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double
Cases like this have been discussed on FP severally and u claim to be an old Nairalander? Hmm
Thank God for ur life sha, u have learnt a lesson d hard way. This site is not only for celeb gossip or political views, a lot is learnt from here. Try n be current you hear? Its well.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double

All Praises and Adorations to Our Lord Jesus Christ for setting you free. But bros give us the full gist na Biko. Make we follow bumper to bumper and learn. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by TrumpDonald(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
hammer2010:
First of all, let me start by commensurating with you on your ordeal, and equally thanking God for rescuing you from the den of kidnappers.

To be sure, Etche LGA is not part of Port Harcourt, it is located several kilometers away from the capital city. Again, owning to the high rate of crime in this country, you should have been more conscious and careful while dealing with a faceless entity.

Truth is, you were kidnapped not necessarily because you visited etche LGA, as kidnapping is not peculiar to that locality alone, but primarily because you failed to take precautionary measures to avert what bedeviled you.

Next time when doing any sort of business with a stranger, always insist on meeting up at a neutral venue, the amount involved not with standing.

Once again sorry for the troubles. Wishing you quick recovery.

Oga no vex ooo but next time, its commiserate not commensurate(ing).
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by MRBrownJ: 8:48pm On May 06, 2016
the reason so many are falling for such BS is because of greed and lack of common sense... as if a kidnapper would tell you that kidnapping is rampant in the remote place where he wants to meet you, NONSENSE!

you got what you deserve for being stoopid, and i hope you learn this very expensive and valuable lesson. you knew it was wrong, you knew you shouldnt do what you have done, yet you went ahead and did the UNTHINKABLE (aka met this stranger). you are lucky they didnt use your body for rituals
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
Story don end? I'm curious to know how it went. You were probably trolled into the LGA to get kidnapped, its highly possible both events were unconnected.

So wait o, the LGA is known as a kidnappers' den, where do they post corpers sent there for PPA then?
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Abalado(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2016
corperscorner:
[size=25pt]Ehen....you are giving testimony - na because we no beat that your mouth. Don't worry - We will kidnap you again[/size]grin
who are yu to challanged God,ure a beast
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by marlockj: 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
the God of wonder double

Op why is your story short!!!!!

how did u escape?

did ur parent pay the money?

how long did you stay with them?

were they all male?

What did you eat?

who rescue you?sars? police?sss army? vigilante? u excaped?

where you beaten?

What kind of guns did you see?

were you taken by bus,car or bike?

Were u kept in a house or forest?

What is the meaning of the God of wonder double? Was that their logo?

were they on mask?

What did they ask you? Did u even meet d guy ie the particular kidnapper that you were talking to on phone?

how did u bath?....

Were you chain?tie with rope?

how did u manage to reach the main road? Did u fly, disappear? transform into a lion? or What?

tell u What really happen...

Cuz you said nothing here ohh

What kind of story is this self?

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by hrhobi1(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2016
Abeg admin delete this dirty meaningless useless topic. U dey type half senseless story.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by akoraye(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2016
the samething happened to me in december 2011 in olakwa 2 in etche lga. mine was to supply broilers to some honourables in the lga for the new year but g thank GOD for sparing my life

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by corperscorner: 9:07pm On May 06, 2016
Abalado:
who are yu to challanged God,ure a beast

[size=25pt]Hey Chris Talker...be talking - to get kidnapped dey hungry you abi. Okay...noted[/size]
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 06, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Oga no vex ooo but next time, its commiserate not commensurate(ing).

Oh dear! My proof reading is poor sad

Thanks mate

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by wealthyhrt: 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
I served in etche LGA of Rivers State.it is filled with such news. its linked to Imo State Ngor okpala and some how to Aba. In fact, my fellow corpers where attacked in the Eze's Compound. My friend buried he Wife there and was kidnapped immediately after the burial.Lets be careful.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by sheubaba2013: 9:42pm On May 06, 2016
Over dependent on oil have cost the niger delta a lot. Now that oil price have dropped, it's high time they diversify their economy. Things are expensive in PH as if is everyone that works in oil company.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by adedayoadedeji(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
the God of wonder double

TRUE GOD OF WONDER DOUBLE
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by wilcox(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2016
Etche has finally resort to kidnapping, initially it was to defraud. Anybody from Etche that tells you he's an honorable, just humble yourself and flee. Their packaging tight.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by otokx(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
This story is incomplete.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Realmcfynest: 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
glossy6:

This your signature self. Are you living for Christ or leaving for him? Please lets be sure of what you mean.

Make i go check am again..... Thanks corrected
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by mizlovette(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2016
Chuksemi:
Finish the story please. I want to see how God came in his full armor and rescued you.

Don't forget that the kidnappers used part of the money they got from you as offerings to God in church, and probably paid tithe. I don't think he rejected the money.
u sound like person wey him elderly uncles use him brain chop okpa

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by chigoziri2403(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
OP, DO YOU MEAN YOU LEFT CROSS RIVER STATE, JUST TO COME AND SEE A BUSINESS MAN YOU DON'T KNOW FROM ADAM, DOESN'T HAVE A COMPANY NAME, WASN'T LINKED TO YOU BY SOMEONE,?
and I thought it's only runs babes that takes such risk. You really should be slapped, sorry to say!
Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Kizeal(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
Thanks bro.the sars commander told me etche is a den of kidnappers and cultist.yes you are right i broke my own security principle.everyone should be alert and careful.i said rivers state and not ph.i didnt even get to the location of where my caller was before i was surrounded by armed men. Kindly learn from my mistake.Godbless

Eiyaa. Sorry bro. I served in that local government. The youths there got no chill at all, na pump action dem dey carry do walking stick. Even the traditional rulers there have their own share of the proceeds from kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artisan Killed During Illegal Structures’ Demolition In Lagos (Photo) / Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Baby Found In A Well In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.