Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt (2544 Views)

10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
Please I need information on pay-per-day companies in Port Harcourt - where one puts in a day's work and get paid immediately. I also need info on how to get in.

I graduated with a 2'1 in engineering and still seriously job hunting but I need to keep body and soul together. I recently moved to Port-Harcourt (less than 5 months) in search of opportunities and it is has not been easy at all. I am of above average intelligence and possess lots of energy but just because I am past 28 years, I have been rendered ineligible to apply for most opportunities. I have applied, both for specific advertised positions and speculatively, to the companies that do not discriminate based on age but it seems the economy is slowing everything down. I am even on Shell wait-list till now; no regret mail but no invitation to SRD yet. I still believe God for good news from that corner or any other corner shaa.

I just need a good pay-per-day company where I can do some labour, earn and save. If I get called to Lagos now for an interview, it would be a problem and that is not good. My parents are moderately wealthy and I love them but I have I decided to stand on my own and not to keep relying on them at my age. That is part of the reason why I had to move to a bigger city.

So dear NLs, I know some people here know the good ones. I just need to make quick honest money to take care of myself as I keep praying, job-hunting and planning. Please I need an address (or addresses) and any other helpful information, NOT pity. I am not feeling sorry for myself in anyway and I learn from my challenges everyday. It can be excruciatingly frustrating sometimes... more often than not actually, and the tunnel may be a bit dark now but I know its just a phase and it shall come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2016
Nairaland has helped countless people. Here is another opportunity to help a fellow Nairalander. Please people, don't just view and leave if you have any information that may help.

1 Like

Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
141 views.
No comment.
Still hopeful... anyone with info should please say something. Anything. Even if it's to point me in a specific direction.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 07, 2016
It will come soon. Lagos/abuja would have been the best option for you considering you did not have any offered job as at the time you moved. Most companies in ph are oil related and because of the current slump in oil price, many have laid off and recruiting has slowed. However, a number still recruit but due to the competition they would prefer someone with the industry experience. Talents are not scarce in the present regime. What's your background like?? I mean course major, skills and perhaps experience.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Jay0079: 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Please do u know of any(pay per day) in Lagos?please info
majekdom2:
It will come soon. Lagos/abuja would have been the best option for you considering you did not have any offered job as at the time you moved. Most companies in ph are oil related and because of the current slump in oil price, many have laid off and recruiting has slowed. However, a number still recruit but due to the competition they would prefer someone with the industry experience. Talents are not scarce in the present regime. What's your background like?? I mean course major, skills and perhaps experience.
Re: Addresses Of Good Pay-per-day Companies In Port Harcourt by Ability247(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Orange Drugs Please Help / Mantrac Nigeria - Service Engineer Trainee Program / It Is Monday And It Is A Good Day To Share The Photos Of Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.