Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today (611 Views)

World's Most Powerful Laptop - The PREDATOR! / I Forgot My Laptop Password / How To View The Deleted Files In The System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today by akinz4: 6:10pm On May 06, 2016
I NEED SOLUTION TO MY LAPTOP. I JUST DISCOVERED YESTERDAY THAT ALL MY MICROSOFT WORD FILE CANNOT BE OPENED AGAIN. EXCEPT IF I CREATED NEW ONE. I NEED THOSE IMPORTANT FILES BADLY. I HAVE SCANNED MY COMPUTER SEVERALLY WITH NO REPORTED CASES OF VIRUS. NOW CAN I RECOVER THOSE MICROSOFT WORD FILE BACK TO NORMAL?
THANK YOU.

AKINOLA BANKOLE
AKINZONLINE@GMAIL.COM
Re: Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today by tripplephi: 6:33pm On May 06, 2016
Do system restore and backdate your system to last week or month and it will be normal after which copy out your files and do a thorough scan. If you don't know how to do system restore simply check Google.
Re: Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today by khorlynz(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2016
so many things could be responsible... let's chat so we can give the system step by step approach... 08035844996 kissso many things could be responsible... let's chat so we can give the system step by step approach... 08035844996
Re: Unble To View/ Open All World Ddocuments On My Laptop.--the Problem Begins Today by khorlynz(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2016
so many things could be responsible... let's chat so we can give the system step by step approach... 08035844996

(1) (Reply)

Integrate ICT To Add Value To The Legal Profession, Akeredolu Tells Lawyers / Don't Just Buy A Mouse ...buy A Multifunctional Mouse@#9999 / 35k,40k,50k,60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.