Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (189347 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
shocked
sconp:

King wouldn't have done justice to what he does but then his money, his decisions.

Used to be way back, but now na any club wey dey win I dey support. Not so keen on football though.

Of all the clubs, why did you pick arsenal?

Sure... smiley

Ermmmm, I don't know. You just come off as one grin. Read your diary, nice one.

Ahnahn, I just saw where you brought me to. Derailers paradise? Lmao!!!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sconp: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
shocked

Sure... smiley

Ermmmm, I don't know. You just come off as one grin. Read your diary, nice one.

Ahnahn, I just saw where you brought me to. Derailers paradise? Lmao!!!!
Sixth sense perhaps,
I'll probably laugh to stupor if i read some of the stuff i wrote then. I need to strip that diary of a few more personals though.

Yes o, continuing there just brings undue attention and would bring trolling and doxxing my way. A troll has already started doxing and trolling me.

Are u a man u fan grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Uyiii: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2019
sconp:

Sixth sense perhaps,
I'll probably laugh to stupor if i read some of the stuff i wrote then. I need to strip that diary of a few more personals though.
Yes o, continuing there just brings undue attention and would bring trolling and doxxing my way. A troll has already started doxing and trolling me.
Are u a man u fan grin

Sconp Sconp! I hope I am not the troll you're making a reference togrin?!

The bolden is the very right thing to do, even if I for nor talk because you be my guy, but chaps dey wey go enter una to the moon and back.

For your babe Antibrutus. She owe me one, she already flung a missile to me saying I write 'epistu' devoid of respect.
I am a Lannister, I always pay my debtsgrin!

P.s: Make una two enjoy and em', no fvcking place is private on NL. Send that mail bruv, she likes yougrin!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sconp: 5:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Uyiii:

Sconp Sconp! I hope I am not the troll you're making a reference togrin?!

The bolden is the very right thing to do, even if I for nor talk because you be my guy, but chaps dey wey go enter una to the moon and back.

For your babe Antibrutus. She owe me one, she already flung a missile to me saying I write 'epistu' devoid of respect.
I am a Lannister, I always pay my debtsgrin!

P.s: Make una two enjoy and em', no fvcking place is private on NL. Send that mail bruv, she likes yougrin!

Uyi ooo cheesy cheesy
U fall my hand sha sad, so u think say na u be the troll. Na quote u quote me na u nor troll me.

Na only me and the troll know wetin him do, it was coded like that.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Uyiii: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2019
sconp:

Uyi ooo cheesy cheesy
U fall my hand sha sad, so u think say na u be the troll. Na quote u quote me na u nor troll me.

Na only me and the troll know wetin him do, it was coded like that.
Enjoy your day.
Aha! I be dey imagine really but good to know I am not the person. You na correct guy man naagrin!

I greet you bruv, do have a stupendous day too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2019
sconp:

Sixth sense perhaps,

Are u a man u fan grin

I applied those plenty stereotypes associated with Arsenal (and her fans) cheesy.

I do not think your post was immature, you grew fast. Some of us couldn't type that well in 2013; we were using those annoying abbreviations and slangs grin. I saw nothing personal, maybe I have to read again.

I understand, spectators no just get strength for long talk. Yes, I am a passive MANU fan. Growing up, it was the only club whose players I could recognize, so I stuck to it. Good morning
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sconp: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I applied those plenty stereotypes associated with Arsenal (and her fans) cheesy.

I do not think your post was immature, you grew fast. Some of us couldn't type that well in 2013; we were using those annoying abbreviations and slangs grin. I saw nothing personal, maybe I have to read again.

I understand, spectators no just get strength for long talk. Yes, I am a passive MANU fan. Growing up, it was the only club whose players I could recognize, so I stuck to it. Good morning

Stereotypes about how battle tested our patience is bah grin. Well I don't have that kind of patience with gadgets o. As I dey touch just dey respond.

I'll take that as a compliment, time flies though. So u were among those writing "is" as "izz" and "met" as "mhet" angry. If you didn't see, it means the cleanups I did worked, the internet is getting madder by the day.

ManU be gathering losses anyhow these days, might just be time to port.

I hope you had a stressful day tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
sconp:

Stereotypes about how battle tested our patience is bah grin. Well I don't have that kind of patience with gadgets o. As I dey touch just dey respond.

I'll take that as a compliment, time flies though. So u were among those writing "is" as "izz" and "met" as "mhet" angry. If you didn't see, it means the cleanups I did worked, the internet is getting madder by the day.

ManU be gathering losses anyhow these days, might just be time to port.

I hope you had a stressful day tongue

Exactly, that is the stereotype. If say na game I play now, I for done win something with that guess grin

Hahaha, I did that a really long time ago. Definitely not in 2013, but I still maintain you were a whole lot mature 6yrs ago. I didn't see anything "personal". I guess you have done your cleanup before then.

I don't know what their jersey looks like anymore. How are the mighty fallen.

Lol, yes I did. Have a lovely night...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sconp: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Exactly, that is the stereotype. If say na game I play now, I for done win something with that guess grin

Hahaha, I did that a really long time ago. Definitely not in 2013, but I still maintain you were a whole lot mature 6yrs ago. I didn't see anything "personal". I guess you have done your cleanup before then.

I don't know what their jersey looks like anymore. How are the mighty fallen.

Lol, yes I did. Have a lovely night...
cheesy cheesy over 1.3 odds grin
Now your compliment has got me doing the moonwalk.
You're welcome to join supporters club any day anytime.

Sleep well kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by marycollins1: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2019
My name is Ronato i want to give thanks to dr.White for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.white.

He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(drwhitespellhome@yahoo.com or what's app +2349080025919
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
AntiBrutus

Lol grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol grin
Don’t laugh. We can talk still
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
Don’t laugh. We can talk still

I laugh a lot grin
I am talking...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I laugh a lot grin
I am talking...
Do you really laugh a lot? Or you put up many smiling emojis? I’m confused.

Before I waste my time, any chance of talking off here? shocked grin

My baby Cruella watching tho #Joking
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
Do you really laugh a lot? Or you put up many smiling emojis? I’m confused.

Before I waste my time, any chance of talking off here? shocked grin

My baby Cruella watching tho #Joking

I actually laugh/smile a lot. The emojis do not do justice. Sure, if you will take me to UK or wherever, why not? cheesy

I can help you tag her.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I actually laugh/smile a lot. The emojis do not do justice. Sure, if you will take me to UK or wherever, why not? cheesy

I can help you tag her.
Oh! You got banters grin grin grin

Tag? Is Tag Heuer female?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
Oh! You got banters grin grin grin

Tag? Is Tag Heuer female?

Well, that is the end game hah? Get him in love and port to wherever he is.

Yea, I think it is. A female Nlder. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Well, that is the end game hah? Get him in love and port to wherever he is.

Yea, I think it is. A female Nlder. cheesy
I honestly wouldn’t know. The game thing is confusing. What happens when the player gets played? Two can always play you know that yea?

You see, you just proved my ‘relationship is business’ talk right.

How you do what you did so perfect? Hmmm.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nofavorss:
I honestly wouldn’t know. The game thing is confusing. What happens when the player gets played? Two can always play you know that yea?

You see, you just proved my ‘relationship is business’ talk right.

How you do what you did so perfect? Hmmm.

Ehn, love will start na.

Yea, two can play the game. More reason I am always very careful with people like you. I feel everything is a game to them. grin

I actually just felt like trolling you till you get frustrated and manage my madness. Then came the love-scam theory and I decided to go with it... I had no business in mind at first.

Ermmm, Your wish is my command.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ehn, love will start na.

Yea, two can play the game. More reason I am always very careful with people like you. I just feel everything is a game to them. grin

I actually just felt like trolling you till you get frustrated and manage my madness. Then came the love-scam theory and I decided to go with it... I had no business in mind at first.

Ermmm, Your wish is my command.
Lol. Nuff said here. See you when I see you where I see you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nofavorss:

Happy Sunday grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Happy Sunday grin
Same here smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Idkabas(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Am id, 29 years from Akaw-ibom State, in a complicated relationship at the moment , based in Garki Area2 Abuja, i work in a Real Estate company.

am interested in a cool, understanding and outgoing female friend for now, you can view more of my pictures on my Instagram handle @id_kabasky

or you can reach me on whatsapp 08068007418

smiley smiley smiley
[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Idkabas(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Am id, 29 years from Akaw-ibom State, in a complicated relationship at the moment , based in Garki Area2 Abuja, i work in a Real Estate company.

am interested in a cool, understanding and outgoing female friend for now, you can view more of my pictures on my Instagram handle @id_kabasky

or you can reach me on whatsapp 08068007418

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by doctor2016(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that will lead to marriage very soon ,here my number +2348033196353 u can also whats app me email godfrey233@yahoo. com tell me more about urself occupation and more I can relocate to any country am from Nigeria nice to meet you

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by CANDYmaraz(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Barrywest(m): 12:33am On May 25, 2019
Hey guys, help a brother or a son, am 19,
300 level, law student,
the shy type,
Never had a girlfriend before, and I want one now,
I feel stupid and inferior when talking to my crush...

I have received enough insult from bad mouthed people, I don't want it anymore.
I need advice from reasonable individuals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.