Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (187462 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by humble1010: 10:31am On May 25, 2019
pls does know any sharp ashawo location in Awka?
I'm new here.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Barrywest(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2019
humble1010:
I'm new here.
go to any brothel close by.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Barrywest(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2019
humble1010:
I'm new here.
you were d one with school fees issues last time, now you want to use money to Bleep ashawo...
ride on wiseman
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by James7oo(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2019
looking for Huck up
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by PlaybooyGANG(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
PlaybooyGANG:
Ibkayee
Yup?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by PlaybooyGANG(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
PlaybooyGANG:

Do you know Mitcham? Ever been there?
Think I've heard of it, never been there though
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by PlaybooyGANG(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
PlaybooyGANG:

I could take you there of you don't mind... That's where I grew up. Left when I was 8
No thanks, thank you for the offer though smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

No thanks, thank you for the offer though smiley

I insist.

Quick one: Do you have any nairalander as friends offline?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Playbooygangg:

I insist.

Quick one: Do you have any nairalander as friends offline?
Yeah I do smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah I do smiley

So what's stopping you from making friends with me?? undecided undecided

You are stressing me already ting.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Playbooygangg:

So what's stopping you from making friends with me?? undecided undecided

You are stressing me already ting.
Lol that's not how it works, I don't know you dear. No hard feelings smiley x

Plus most of the people I know offline from Nairaland aren't even active members anymore, I don't really link up with nlanders like that anymore. No hard feelings smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol that's not how it works, I don't know you dear. No hard feelings smiley x

Plus most of the people I know offline from Nairaland aren't even active members anymore, I don't really link up with nlanders like that anymore. No hard feelings smiley

Okay, I don't know you too undecided and I am only trying to.

I suck at pick up lines and flattering messages, I go straight to the point and that's me. Also I don't care to know anything bout dem nairalander friends, u already answered my question concerning that. No hard feelings too.

Emphasis: I don't know you too, I am just trying to and that's not a bad idea... xo

Besides you are peng and that's all that matters to PB.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Playbooygangg:

Okay, I don't know you too undecided and I am only trying to.

I suck at pick up lines and flattering messages, I go straight to the point and that's me. Also I don't care to know anything bout dem nairalander friends, u already answered my question concerning that. No hard feelings too.

Emphasis: I don't know you too, I am just trying to and that's not a bad idea... xo

Besides you are peng and that's all that matters to PB.
Thank you but no thanks dear, thanks for understanding smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Thank you but no thanks dear, thanks for understanding smiley

Hmmm, that's sus.

Just brace up for consistent mentions from me... Also I am very annoying and don't try to play the 'ignore' card. grin

I used to ghost up on here but I am changing the rules now sake of u. Welcome to my world.xo
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Playbooygangg:

Hmmm, that's sus.

Just brace up for consistent mentions from me... Also I am very annoying and don't try to play the 'ignore' card. grin

I used to ghost up on here but I am changing the rules now sake of u. Welcome to my world.xo

Lol urm ok, a tip though, when you're trying to get someone to warm to you this isn't the way to go about it, lol it's weird. Best of luck
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol urm ok, a tip though, when you're trying to get someone to warm to you this isn't the way to go about it, lol it's weird. Best of luck

I'd be lying if I said I don't it's weird... I mean what's life without being "weird"??

Note: Keep the tip wink It's quite useless, I mean I have been like this my whole life and it's been fantastic so far Lol

Your choice tho... You either in OR out innit?

Do you drink or smoke? /*smoke as in "weed"*/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Playbooygangg: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ibkayee I am rather surprised that even after warning you about ignoring me, u still went ahead yeah?

Would you rather get in here and answer my "mumu" question?? Cuz I guess that's how it seem to you rn innit? Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2019
my guy, Why are you like this? grin

u lack any iota of imagery...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Dearest Poco... grin It ain't my birthday. My birthday was two months ago.

You pranked me ehn.
I will do you back o grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You pranked me ehn.
I will do you back o grin

grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Bossjakande: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
2 useless agbaya
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Barrywest:

you were d one with school fees issues last time, now you want to use money to Bleep ashawo...
ride on wiseman
grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Bossjakande: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2019
preshy561 pls ignore
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

grin grin
You’ve been banned abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.