Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188152 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
Twoclans:

Honestly

It's just as if a lunatic home was left unattended.
Na those boys from betting come invade the place cheesy cheesy It will be closed soon
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 8:29pm On May 18, 2020
0KNM:
Na those boys from betting come invade the place cheesy cheesy It will be closed soon

Those betting boys are bored .The betting world is on hold so they are unleashing their anger and flexing muscles. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na just to they look them dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
Twoclans:

Those betting boys are bored .The betting world is on hold so they are unleashing their anger and flexing muscles. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na just to they look them dey laugh.

You think that place will be sane again even when football returns? I doubt it. Ones it gets that messy, it never ends until the thread is ended.

You wey suppose dey drop story for us there. Smh
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Joviie(f): 8:07am On May 19, 2020
KunleSteel:
Hey Joviie, so how are you doing now? Did you get something else to occupy your time? Did you go into a new relationship or did you pick up one or two activities?

Just checking
Hi kunle thanks for checking up on me

Yeah I am doing fine now cool cool

Hope you are good
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
Hi. We are recruiting for a big media house in Palo Alto, CA. We need skinny girls for a casting role. If you are interested comment, or send an email to isharuna1@outlook.com or Nigerian WhatsApp 07083571119
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
Twoclans

Hmmmm I am scared .

This one u summoned me .
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Hmmmm I am scared .

This one u summoned me .

Lol checking on you on a cool Friday afternoon grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:

Lol checking on you on a cool Friday afternoon grin

Awwwwww I appreciate.

See me blushing. You know my way is not pure i thought i have removed cloth in the market cheesy cheesy

I hope you are doing great also kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Awwwwww I appreciate.

See me blushing. You know my way is not pure i thought i have removed cloth in the market cheesy cheesy

I hope you are doing great also kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don’t even know your way sef but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea, I’m good. It’s the usual
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don’t even know your way sef but... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yea, I’m good. It’s the usual

Haaaaaaaaa everybody knows my way is not pure .Dont mind sha .

You are quite secretive,oya whisper that yesterdays gist for me .The one about the sex addict girlfriend .I want to do tatafo.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Haaaaaaaaa everybody knows my way is not pure .Dont mind sha .

You are quite secretive,oya whisper that yesterdays gist for me .The one about the sex addict girlfriend .I want to do tatafo.

Everybody except me shocked

I’m not secretive. I just don’t talk a lot. I’m sure there’s difference between both

You wanna know? You know how and where to find me tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
Everybody except me shocked

I’m not secretive. I just don’t talk a lot. I’m sure there’s difference between both

You wanna know? You know how and where to find me
tongue

Lol at bold , good trap you set there.

Have you done that ice stuff I told you about? wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol at bold , good trap you set there.

Have you done that ice stuff I told you about? wink
Lol. Nah! Not yet. Maybe not anytime soon cheesy cheesy you setting the bigger trap
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:

Lol. Nah! Not yet. Maybe not anytime soon cheesy cheesy you setting the bigger trap

And why is that are you celibate ? Haaaaa be careful ohhh so that you wont vomit sperm according to ABPT alpha males.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

And why is that are you celibate ? Haaaaa be careful ohhh so that you wont vomit sperm according to ABPT alpha males.
grin grin grin grin

How’s your weekend? Restricted still?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
grin grin grin grin

How’s your weekend? Restricted still?

My weekend is rolling fine,its going to be a very quite one.

Yeah the restrictions are still there .

I hear Queen Corona is mutating ,I just hope the government will lift all this restrictions and allow us go out to mingle again.

This prison is not easy.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

My weekend is rolling fine,its going to be a very quite one.

Yeah the restrictions are still there .

I hear Queen Corona is mutating ,I just hope the government will lift all this restrictions and allow us go out to mingle again.

This prison is not easy.
Quiet ke? Why? Mallam ER no fit shut down KD na. People still having fun to the max

Yea, there’s been reported mutation shït but I haven’t really read much about how true it is. Like I previously said, we just going to have to learn how to live and survive with it no matter what shape it comes lol

You’ve never been locked down, you na essential worker and you’ve been moving around everywhere. So... you can’t really complain. Except maybe the d not forthcoming cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 7:52pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
Quiet ke? Why? Mallam ER no fit shut down KD na. People still having fun to the max

Yea, there’s been reported mutation shït but I haven’t really read much about how true it is. Like I previously said, we just going to have to learn how to live and survive with it no matter what shape it comes lol

You’ve never been locked down, you na essential worker and you’ve been moving around everywhere. So... you can’t really complain. Except maybe the d not forthcoming cheesy

My dear mallam shut down Kaduna ohhh,I dont step out at night so I cant really say what is happening at night.

I have been on partial lockdown , I only move when its essential and when we have a pass.I dont have energy for police brutality.

I see what you did at the bold,A mans prick is the least of my problems now.I cant afford to weaken my immune system with sex for now tongue tongue tongue .Celibacy is the ultimate this year until we are really sure queen Corona does not reside in semen.LOL.

Runs out of thread.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

My dear mallam shut down Kaduna ohhh,I dont step out at night so I cant really say what is happening at night.

I have been on partial lockdown , I only move when its essential and when we have a pass.I dont have energy for police brutality.

I see what you did at the bold,A mans prick is the least of my problems now.I cant afford to weaken my immune system with sex for now tongue tongue tongue .Celibacy is the ultimate this year until we are really sure queen Corona does not reside in semen.LOL.

Runs out of thread.

have you? Isn’t the d essential though? Ha! No go dull o. Come gidi make we run you nonessential cheesy cheesy

Well, now you can relate why I haven’t tried the ice stuff. That’s legit the least on my mind atm
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
0KNM:
have you? Isn’t the d essential though? Ha! No go dull o. Come gidi make we run you nonessential cheesy cheesy

Well, now you can relate why I haven’t tried the ice stuff. That’s legit the least on my mind atm

The D is essential I cant even argue that,that piece of meat can do wonders on ones body cheesy When you enjoy a good one you are all smiles and less grumpy.Emphasis on a good one.Not those kind of Ds that when the BS is over you will be regretting why you expelled the energy in you tongue tongue

I should come to gidi so that you will turn me to public borehole .Biko I fear this omo Kogi boy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That ice thing , I know you will experiment before the year runs out,dont forget to gist me.You know I like amebo.

How is your weekend going to roll ?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 22, 2020
Twoclans:

The D is essential I cant even argue that,that piece of meat can do wonders on ones body cheesy When you enjoy a good one you are all smiles and less grumpy.Emphasis on a good one.Not those kind of Ds that when the BS is over you will be regretting why you expelled the energy in you tongue tongue

I should come to gidi so that you will turn me to public borehole .Biko I fear this omo Kogi boy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That ice thing , I know you will experiment before the year runs out,dont forget to gist me.You know I like amebo.

How is your weekend going to roll ?

1. What’s good D?

2. I’m not well capable of ruining you cheesy cheesy

3. I still need you to tell me about this ice shït
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2020
0KNM:

1. What’s good D?

2. I’m not well capable of ruining you cheesy cheesy

3. I still need you to tell me about this ice shït

1,A good D is healthy, that type that a small flash of boobs the D nigga is already full of blood.A good D knows that thrusting is nut just in and out.A good D has good withdrawal game so that sometimes you can enjoy the skin of that fleshy nigga.A good D will always make a woman go through that light insanity stage and back shivering.

2,Are you sure about this?

3, What else do you want to know about the ice head?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:26am On May 23, 2020
Twoclans:

1,A good D is healthy, that type that a small flash of boobs the D nigga is already full of blood.A good D knows that thrusting is nut just in and out.A good D has good withdrawal game so that sometimes you can enjoy the skin of that fleshy nigga.A good D will always make a woman go through that light insanity stage and back shivering.

2,Are you sure about this?

3, What else do you want to know about the ice head?

Welcome back from sleep

As much as I’m not a lady and don’t know what a good d feels like, I still do not agree what you listed makes up a good d. Not withstanding, I got what I needed tongue

I really don’t know who I can or can not ruin. All I know is, my energy when not compromised is lit

What Else I want to know? I failed PHY102 cuz our practical was shit
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 5:37am On May 23, 2020
0KNM:

Welcome back from sleep

As much as I’m not a lady and don’t know what a good d feels like, I still do not agree what you listed makes up a good d. Not withstanding, I got what I needed tongue

I really don’t know who I can or can not ruin. All I know is, my energy when not compromised is lit

What Else I want to know? I failed PHY102 cuz our practical was shit

Lol

What is it you needed?
Life is not that complicated and it's you guys that keeps thinking a good D should have so much energy expelled before it can be considered a good D.Naaaaaaaa even a flassid D can do wonders if the owner knows were to rub it on.It is that simple.LOL.

This your energy you keep boasting about ,a good sex with a woman is not about energy except for a few women who are turned on by kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa .Those ones are irredeemable. Violent sex is already their portion.

That ice experience ^^^^^^^^ kikikikikiki let's start from the smallest bit.Get small sized ice cubes beside you when u are with your partner. While she is giving you head and your D is hard already she should put the cubes in her mouth the idea is to get her mouth very cold.Once her mouth is cold she should put it straight back on your D.If you enjoy it she can do it as many times as possible until you release.

Experience this first let's see if you like the feel and sensation then I will tell you exactly how it can be done with the ice on.That is the real ice experience wink wink

I am stepping out for my morning walk before someone turns to a Hippo at home. cheesy

Top of the morning to you darlyn kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:53am On May 23, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol

What is it you needed?
Life is not that complicated and it's you guys that keeps thinking a good D should have so much energy expelled before it can be considered a good D.Naaaaaaaa even a flassid D can do wonders if the owner knows were to rub it on.It is that simple.LOL.

This your energy you keep boasting about ,a good sex with a woman is not about energy except for a few women who are turned on by kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa .Those ones are irredeemable. Violent sex is already their portion.

That ice experience ^^^^^^^^ kikikikikiki let's start from the smallest bit.Get small sized ice cubes beside you when u are with your partner. While she is giving you head and your D is hard already she should put the cubes in her mouth the idea is to get her mouth very cold.Once her mouth is cold she should put it straight back on your D.If you enjoy it she can do it as many times as possible until you release.

Experience this first let's see if you like the feel and sensation then I will tell you exactly how it can be done with the ice on.That is the real ice experience wink wink

I am stepping out for my morning walk before someone turns to a Hippo at home. cheesy

Top of the morning to you darlyn kiss kiss

Don’t worry about what I needed/got grin

When I talk about energy, I’m not on about power. I’m on about zeal, motivation, knowledge and experience all put together. I’m not the ‘I will go 1 hour’ type of nigga, no no. I’m not. I just mean the little time will be worth it grin grin

What about with start the experience by taking me through the class. I love classes with practicals grin

Talking about your morning walks, how big and tall are you? (Before you ask, I’m fat)
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2020
0KNM:

Don’t worry about what I needed/got grin

When I talk about energy, I’m not on about power. I’m on about zeal, motivation, knowledge and experience all put together. I’m not the ‘I will go 1 hour’ type of nigga, no no. I’m not. I just mean the little time will be worth it grin grin

What about with start the experience by taking me through the class. I love classes with practicals grin

Talking about your morning walks, how big and tall are you? (Before you ask, I’m fat)

Ohhhhhh I see you want practicals cheesy cheesy so why have I been wasting my energy teaching you tongue

My morning exercise is to keep fit .The roads are filled every morning .

Naaaaa I am not so tall .Just average height with flesh in all the places .I dont have milk factory tongue tongue tongue

How did your day roll?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 23, 2020
Twoclans:

Ohhhhhh I see you want practicals cheesy cheesy so why have I been wasting my energy teaching you tongue

My morning exercise is to keep fit .The roads are filled every morning .

Naaaaa I am not so tall .Just average height with flesh in all the places .I dont have milk factory tongue tongue tongue

How did your day roll?

You can’t teach practicals? I’m sure it’ll be more fun and less stress taking the practical than taking theories. It always has a happy ending cheesy cheesy

Good to know you a fitness enthusiast. Most Nigerian girls aren’t.

Hmmm can’t really picture what you painted...but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My day has been quiet. Sleeping and football. Had too much to drink last night so I’ve been too tired and lazy today cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2020
0KNM:
You can’t teach practicals? I’m sure it’ll be more fun and less stress taking the practical than taking theories. It always has a happy ending cheesy cheesy

Good to know you a fitness enthusiast. Most Nigerian girls aren’t.

Hmmm can’t really picture what you painted...but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My day has been quiet. Sleeping and football. Had too much to drink last night so I’ve been too tired and lazy today cheesy grin cheesy

I am not much of a fitness enthusiast it's the lockdown that is making me go the extra mile cheesy I will not lie.

What can you not picture bawo?

So you went on a drinking spree last night . Keep flexing.

Guess its Bundesliga ,that is the only football going on now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 23, 2020
Twoclans:

I am not much of a fitness enthusiast it's the lockdown that is making me go the extra mile cheesy I will not lie.

What can you not picture bawo?

So you went on a drinking spree last night . Keep flexing.

Guess its Bundesliga ,that is the only football going on now.
Fair enough... Coro has done well for you lol

The plenty flesh everywhere, short height and handful boobsie cheesy

Not really drinking spree. Lol. I was just in the mood to get dirty. It’s necessary once in a while

Yes, Bundesliga. Watch two matches; BvB & Bayern matches. Not bad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2020
0KNM

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2020
Twoclans:
0KN.M
Yes mama. You summoned me. Am I safe? grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.