Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188101 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by CooldudeX1: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Hello, how may I be of help, Sir?
Good evening, I was wondering if I could get financial assistance from you. I recently suffered loss in the forex market. I need some money to sustain myself until this lockdown is over. I will really appreciate it if you can assist me.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
CooldudeX1:
Good evening, I was wondering if I could get financial assistance from you. I recently suffered loss in the forex market. I need some money to sustain myself until this lockdown is over. I will really appreciate it if you can assist me.

So sad I can’t be of help. I hope help comes your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Osleez(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2020
NEVER RELY ON GOVERNMENT..
INVEST WITH SWEET LIFE, A SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF SWEET ESTATE UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND EARN MORE

https:///LTyadJIyN0l1vqRAb0kejB
JOIN THIS WhatsApp LINK TO GET SEMINARS, LEARN MORE AND ASK WHATSOEVER QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT IT... You will thank me later
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Omoh! I dey find ashawo oh...where person fit find ashawo for this town? this lockdown done spoil market...boiz no fit release again. undecided
You don collect your own palliatives

Your problem is ashawo, not food?

This guy sef!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Kemblaze: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Your problem is ashawo, not food?

This guy sef!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Omalicham48: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham.com

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Omalicham48: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham!

https://omalicham.com/

Meeting the right people isn't always easy especially when there are lots of varieties to choose from.

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run.

Omalicham has simplified this task for you! Join us today!

Wait no longer, Register Now!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Victorycollins(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Hook up for sex, relationship and chats
Click here to know how..

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
0KNM please take it down.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Estherakudi(f): 10:03am On May 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nairaballers94(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
Attention!!!

this is how I would help you find your 'Friends with benefits

1. Majorly I use Facebook and Instagram to look for ladies

2. Then I blow up a strategic sponsored post calling for ladies who wants 'friends with benefits' in lagos (i use my money to do this)

3. I get more ladies who are interested in friend with benefits in Nigeria

4. And once you make a request for 'friends with benefits' i have so many numbers to send you

If you would be interested in 'friends with benefits' send me a message on
0807 884 9553

Or use the link on my signature to get to me

NOTE- IT IS NOT FREE BUT YOU HAVE 3 PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Kings1414: 9:36am On May 10, 2020
Hello,
Please we are making a survey for a dating site to know the willingness, proms and cons of it, please if opportune, volunteer 2 mins to take the survey. We will be glad recording your response. Thanks �

Below is the link.

https:///2WhbMuj
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 13, 2020
Do you want a girlfriend or a friend with benefits

I want to teach you a Free step by step teaching on how to find a

girlfriend or friend with benefits on Facebook or Instagram
In less than 3 days

Join the group by sending me a message on WhatsApp with this number

0807 884 9553

Or use the link in my signature to send me a direct message

And say I want to join the group

And I Would add you to the group immediately

Here is my number again

Group will soon be filled
0807 884 9553
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Emergencyson(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]hey guys whats going on here hope am welcome? cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans are you okay?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:
Twoclans are you okay?

I am fine cheesy

I have an idea why u are asking ,dont mind me jare I am okay now.

How are you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans:

I am fine cheesy

I have an idea why u are asking ,dont mind me jare I am okay now.

How are you?
Good to know. Why you think I’m asking?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:
Good to know. Why you think I’m asking?

Because of my response yesterday to that jh moniker when I said I was not in a good mood.Or could it be something else?

I asked how are you , do u think you can get away without a response.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans:

Because of my response yesterday to that jh moniker when I said I was not in a good mood.Or could it be something else?

I asked how are you , do u think you can get away without a response.
Yea, you are right. So?

I’m good. Enjoying the lovely weather and weekend
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:

Yea, you are right. So?

I’m good. Enjoying the lovely weather and weekend

Lovely weather shocked see better groove. It's so hot in the north here.so so hot cry

Did you watch Bundesliga yesterday ? I saw your post somewhere yesterday on it.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans:

Lovely weather shocked see better groove. It's so hot in the north here.so so hot cry

Did you watch Bundesliga yesterday ? I saw your post somewhere yesterday on it.

You dey Kaduna or Suleja atm? Abuja no dey too hot na

Yes, I did... I watched only one though (B. Dortmund vs Schalke 04). It was nice to have football back but weird to see empty stadium and footballers celebrating goals with social distancing lol. Crazy. Looks like it will take time for the world to get back to normal.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 6:06pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:

You dey Kaduna or Suleja atm? Abuja no dey too hot na

Yes, I did... I watched only one though (B. Dortmund vs Schalke 04). It was nice to have football back but weird to see empty stadium and footballers celebrating goals with social distancing lol. Crazy. Looks like it will take time for the world to get back to normal.

I am at Kaduna currently.My organisation is wrapping up quotation that is supposed to be submitted before this week runs out.

Sporting activities without the fans will be soooooo boring.I saw the flashes of Dortmunds game and I was just shaking my head.

Abuja is also hot , I was in Abuja last week .The place is not any better.

So what's up with you? I hope you know a chilled weather brings alot of temptations (rolls eyes).
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans:

I am at Kaduna currently. My organisation is wrapping up quotation that is supposed to be submitted before this week runs out.

Sporting activities without the fans will be soooooo boring.I saw the flashes of Dortmunds game and I was just shaking my head.

Abuja is also hot , I was in Abuja last week .The place is not any better.

So what's up with you? I hope you know a chilled weather brings alot of temptations (rolls eyes).

Okay, now I see why your head was scattered yesterday cheesy grin cheesy

Yea, it was really boring. That’s why I couldn’t watch more than that one game. I didn’t even bother to watch any game today. That’s not the football I grew to love. Maybe with time, we all will get used to it or fans will be gradually re-introduced.

Those places are not even hot compared to Lokoja. That town is next to hell. I feel the town is bordered by sun cheesy cheesy cheesy so hot it could House the sun

Well, it’s not chilly at the moment. It’s proper hot. People hitting beaches and all. Sweaty knacks is great still grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 7:04pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:

Okay, now I see why your head was scattered yesterday cheesy grin cheesy

Yea, it was really boring. That’s why I couldn’t watch more than that one game. I didn’t even bother to watch any game today. That’s not the football I grew to love. Maybe with time, we all will get used to it or fans will be gradually re-introduced.

Those places are not even hot compared to Lokoja. That town is next to hell. I feel the town is bordered by sun cheesy cheesy cheesy so hot it could House the sun

Well, it’s not chilly at the moment. It’s proper hot. People hitting beaches and all. Sweaty knacks is great still grin

Exactly cheesy After a day of so much calculations,arguments and counter arguments. I get a mention and its same old story. I was so angry I am sure I would have strangled him if he was right beside me.What will someone gain from carrying an f .I hate guys that dont have rich females in their circle of friends.It just makes them feel every female wants to get something out of a man.mtcheeee .

That you peoples lokoja heat is from the pit of hell.I think I have slept in lokoja twice and dammmm that town is just too hot.Infact I am yet to see something I like about that state.And to imagine that it's a state that bothers so many states .It should be doing far better than it's doing now.

Ohhhhh my bad ,a chilly weather is what I consider bliss when it comes to weather.I keep forgetting it's the opposite for some people.LOL

Sweaty sex shocked biko not me .shebi you use it as exercise abi. I love chilled places,I am so in love with the northern harmattan weather.

The world might never be the same again,and it's quite painful for people like us that are huge on hugging and holding hands.I just meet someone now and I am just looking at the person like a stack of disease .Its heart breaking. sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 17, 2020
Twoclans:

Exactly cheesy After a day of so much calculations,arguments and counter arguments. I get a mention and its same old story. I was so angry I am sure I would have strangled him if he was right beside me.What will someone gain from carrying an f .I hate guys that dont have rich females in their circle of friends.It just makes them feel every female wants to get something out of a man.mtcheeee .

That you peoples lokoja heat is from the pit of hell.I think I have slept in lokoja twice and dammmm that town is just too hot.Infact I am yet to see something I like about that state. And to imagine that it's a state that bothers so many states .It should be doing far better than it's doing now.

Ohhhhh my bad ,a chilly weather is what I consider bliss when it comes to weather.I keep forgetting it's the opposite for some people.LOL

Sweaty sex shocked biko not me .shebi you use it as exercise abi. I love chilled places,I am so in love with the northern harmattan weather.

The world might never be the same again,and it's quite painful for people like us that are huge on hugging and holding hands.I just meet someone now and I am just looking at the person like a stack of disease .Its heart breaking. sad

What? So you don’t like me? angry angry
The state isn’t that bad though. Haven’t been there in a long time sha

Talking about loving chilled north, you should kuku relocate to Jos, it’s cool. I love it there

Steamy is dope. Trust me. It hits different when the d goes well grin grin

Well, we’ll all get used to whatever direction Covid-19 takes us. It will sure become part of us and we will live with it. At the end, all we need is survival lol. Hugging hmmmm direct hugging is sweet. When you rest all the boobsie on him kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Joggerzconcpet: 7:44pm On May 17, 2020
Fynestboi:
*zooms in with my bugatti*

As the topic denotes. This will serve as a continuation and remodification of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat

The thread was actually so useful, and to some extent it reduced derailers from destructing posters' thread, and I feel bringing it back with a modification which is, instead of Romance section only we are making it, for the whole Nairalander.

The last time someone commented on that thread was October 11 2015.

So come in, let the off topic discussion begin... No dulling..

BEST RELATIONSHIP TIPS EVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXDcMJb1wo
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twoclans(f): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
0KNM:
What? So you don’t like me? angry angry
The state isn’t that bad though. Haven’t been there in a long time sha

Talking about loving chilled north, you should kuku relocate to Jos, it’s cool. I love it there

Steamy is dope. Trust me. It hits different when the d goes well grin grin

Well, we’ll all get used to whatever direction Covid-19 takes us. It will sure become part of us and we will live with it. At the end, all we need is survival lol. Hugging hmmmm direct hugging is sweet. When you rest all the boobsie on him kiss kiss

Laughing and rolling on my floor ,I am sure you already know I like you .I dont like people easily but when I do I cant hide it.Okayyyyy a fine person like you came out from Kogi.I withdraw my statement.

Has your lockdown been fully relaxed? This one you are talking about fine weather.

You and boobs � like seriously that is what u remember about hugs.boobs ? Chaiiiiiiiiii

Jos? Lovely town but too boring for me .Not my kind of place.

Have you ever been to any state in the eastern part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.