Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper (1141 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper by JoyNews: 8:03pm On May 06, 2016
This is the kind of lifestyle she wanted to live all along, she just became a police officer to cover her acts, but it was only a matter of time before her secret fantasies come out in the open for all to see.

Nidia Garcia, a Mexican policewoman sacked for posing for a top-less 'selfie' while in her uniform and got sacked for it, is now having issues with her husband. She said her marriage is in crisis over her new found fame.

Nidia said her husband isn't speaking to her, and her family were left speechless by the pictures - as she is now working as a stripper since leaving the police force.

Nidia told MailOnline: 'The photo wasn't taken for my husband. And he was so disgusted that I had been capable of letting another man take such photos that he left the house. I told him that if he wanted to leave, then he should go... I am beginning to perform as a stripper."

http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/9778/

Re: Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper by kossyablaze(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2016
K
Re: Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper by cruzita(f): 8:11pm On May 06, 2016
old mama youngie
Re: Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper by roskojo: 8:34pm On May 06, 2016
Her b**bs her issue. Wetin consign me

(1) (Reply)

Trump: Reason For Trump Spelling Mistakes Will Shock You / Obama: Victory For The White! / A Psychological Profile Of The Petty Minds That Defend Capitalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.