Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. (5680 Views)

Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 12:24pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
Why do you people convulse with the fact that our God is a triune being.

1 John 5: 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father , the Word , and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

Why does Allah refer to himself as "we" if he isn't triune?
I have always maintained that majority of you are either ignorant or just dishonest.
Assuming Allah using "we" Shows plurality in the number of God(according to you), why stop at triune since it wasn't specified. The Arabic plural starts from 3 and above. So why stop at three? You always trying too hard to integrate your misleading and confusing doctrines that some of your fellow brethrens strongly refute into Islam.
Why don't you go and quench the fire in your house before you look elsewhere. Start with Annuna.ki here
https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Mightymanna(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
Why do you people convulse with the fact that our God is a triune being.

1 John 5: 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father , the Word , and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

Why does Allah refer to himself as "we" if he isn't triune? is he a paranoid schizophrenic with imaginary friends? Oh wait, hes the counterfeiter that always counterfeits everything the living God does.
That is how you messed your religion and make it the most confused religion on Earth.for your information there are two plurals in Arabic and Hebrew 1 plural of Number and 2 plural of respect
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
you are erroneous. Christian = Christ like person or follower of Christ.

Don't just sit in your house and spill the balderdash you were taught in your mosque. Christians have no business with Apostle Paul or any other biblical prophet. Only the blood of Jesus saves us.
minifuworld:
the follower of paul

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 1:30pm On May 15, 2016
Allah has no power to forgive. However it is written, that all power belongs to Jesus.
minifuworld:
may Almighty Allah forgive you
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
On the contrary Muslims are a pathetic set of sub humans.
You people don't evangelize cuz you know that no one in their right mind will agree to follow a pedophile, serial killer, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer , armed robber who married a 6 year old. They prefer forceful conversions and making them choose Allah or death.

My sweet Jesus gave a choice. We follow him out of pure love. Do you force people to date you or stay in your life?

Your Mohammed is too busy burning in hell while you defend him. Shame!!
udatso:
Bloody amateurs.
Christians will never learn that evangelism by lies and deliberate distortions wouldn't help them achieve their goals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
On the contrary Muslims are a pathetic set of sub humans.
You people don't evangelize cuz you know that no one in their right mind will agree to follow a pedophile, serial killer, murderer, caravan thief, philanderer , armed robber who married a 6 year old. They prefer forceful conversions and making them choose Allah or death.

My sweet Jesus gave a choice. We follow him out of pure love. Do you force people to date you or stay in your life?

Your Mohammed is too busy burning in hell while you defend him. Shame!!
Thanks for the insults. After insulting all that I hold dear, how do you expect me or any other Muslim to reason with you? This is exactly the reason why I called you amateurs. You never learn from your failures. You sir are Foul mouthed evangelist. Keep it up, you are only helping to spread Islam while you show the world your true colour

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
That preacher was 200% right. In fact, no truer words have been said.

You can disagree if you like but you're in no place to tell UA that our God is that same as yours. We worship a triune God. That is God the father, God the Son and Holy spirit.

We do not worship Allah. We worship the ancient of days, the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. His name is Jesus!!
moski5:
Hi Christians
when writing about another religion do do sheer diligence and study on the matter than write heresay or half truths.

I've listened to preachers say Allah (the Blessed one) is different from the GOD of Christians and recently I strongly disagree.

GOD said of Abram that he'll bring up his kids aright and that Includes Ishmael Father of the Muslims whom GOD prophesied about Angels visited his mum.

Also you guys miss the fact that OUR LORD JESUS the Prophet Isah is revered by muslims and Highly spoken of in the Koran He's call the Word of GOD.

Would love to say more but I'll stop here

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
If you have a problem with our triune God, that my dear is your business.

You are the ignorant one if you don't know that my God is truine.

You can convulse from now till forever , fact remains that Allah is the pagan mood and Jesus Christ is coming soon.

I have no business with Anu.naki. Jesus Christ's word is final, not Anu.naki's.
udatso:

I have always maintained that majority of you are either ignorant or just dishonest.
Assuming Allah using "we" Shows plurality in the number of God(according to you), why stop at triune since it wasn't specified. The Arabic plural starts from 3 and above. So why stop at three? You always trying too hard to integrate your misleading and confusing doctrines that some of your fellow brethrens strongly refute into Islam.
Why don't you go and quench the fire in your house before you look elsewhere. Start with Annuna.ki here
https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
We are not confused. However, Muslims are the most confused people to ever grace the earth. Everyday bombing, beheading, fighting, maiming. etc.

"Two plurals"?? grin grin grin

That's a whole other level of confusion.
Mightymanna:

That is how you messed your religion and make it the most confused religion on Earth.for your information there are two plurals in Arabic and Hebrew 1 plural of Number and 2 plural of respect

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 2:34pm On May 15, 2016
Lmao!! The problem with Muslims is that you're irrational thinkers... Now point out the insults.

was mohammed not a pedophile?? didn't he marry a 6yr old and consummate the marriage when she was 9?? isn't that pedophilia?? was he not a murderer? didn't he kill people?
wasn't he a thief that raided peoples caravans and took whatever he wanted? including their wives? wasn't he a philanderer? didn't he sleep with his adopted son's wife??

so how are those insults? I even forgot to add that he was a rapist grin grin grin

I'm not helping to spread Islam. However, your Boko Haram ,ISIS and All Queda brothers are exposing and revealing to the world the deadly cancer that Islam is.
udatso:

Thanks for the insults. After insulting all that I hold dear, how do you expect me or any other Muslim to reason with you? This is exactly the reason why I called you amateurs. You never learn from your failures. You sir are Foul mouthed evangelist. Keep it up, you are only helping to spread Islam while you show the world your true colour

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
If you have a problem with our triune God, that my dear is your business.
No I do not. You can worship one thousand gods for all I care.
You are the ignorant one if you don't know that my God is truine.
I was only correcting your error in Islam. If you want to talk about trinity go ahead and talk about it all you want but when you try to justify it with Quran, that's when I was forced to caution you. Stay of out affairs of Islam that you know nothing about and Focus on yours. There's no trinity in Islam.
You can convulse from now till forever , fact remains that Allah is the pagan mood and Jesus Christ is coming soon.
Yet I love my Allah just as about 1.6 billions others do. We love Him based on what we know about Him and NOT based on what some people Who can't even figure out who God is in their religion tell us.
I have no business with Anu.naki. Jesus Christ's word is final, not Anu.naki's.
If you have no business with your brother in Christ, what business do you have with Muslims?
Afterall, this thread was created by one of your brothers trying to force Christianity down our throat With lies and misrepresentation of facts as well as deliberate distortions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
Lmao!! The problem with Muslims is that you're irrational thinkers... Now point out the insults.

was mohammed not a pedophile?? didn't he marry a 6yr old and consummate the marriage when she was 9?? isn't that pedophilia?? was he not a murderer? didn't he kill people?
wasn't he a thief that raided peoples caravans and took whatever he wanted? including their wives? wasn't he a philanderer? didn't he sleep with his adopted son's wife??

so how are those insults? I even forgot to add that he was a rapist grin grin grin

I'm not helping to spread Islam. However, your Boko Haram ,ISIS and All Queda brothers are exposing and revealing to the world the deadly cancer that Islam is.
Hahahah
grin grin
Yet you feel so threatened by this evil religion that keeps growing and growing and growing. .....
Why won't you be threatened when your pastors, bishops and other priests of yours are reverting to Islam.
I feel your pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by moski5(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:

You can disagree if you like but you're in no place to tell UA that our God is that same as yours. We worship a triune God. That is God the father, God the Son and Holy spirit.

We do not worship Allah. We worship the ancient of days, the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. His name is Jesus!!

I made two scriptural references from both the Koran n the Bible
Do bring forth yours
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by moski5(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:

Do bring forth yours
NB in Abrams day the knew HIM AS YHWH NOT TRIUNE. That's a new dispensational teaching I know well
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by moski5(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:

Amberon:

Do bring forth yours
NB in Abrams day the knew HIM AS YHWH NOT TRIUNE. That's a new dispensational teaching I know well
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
Lmao! threatened?? nah.

On the contrary, you are threatened by your own religion. Go live in Syria, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia if you're not. Muslim keep running away to western countries because of the evil of Islam. Wherever there's Islam, there's war, confusion, calamity, heart ache, disaster etc.

10,000 Pakistani muslims converted to christianity in a single crusade. 6 million Africans muslims convert to Christianity yearly and this research was done by your Muslim clerics and aired on one of your Islamic channels. That my dear is what I call conversion. Not the crap you're taking about. They now fear that Islam would go extinct with such conversion rates.

Get well soon bruh!!
udatso:

Hahahah
grin grin
Yet you feel so threatened by this evil religion that keeps growing and growing and growing. .....
Why won't you be threatened when your pastors, bishops and other priests of yours are reverting to Islam.
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 4:54pm On May 16, 2016
Amberon:
Lmao! threatened?? nah.

On the contrary, you are threatened by your own religion. Go live in Syria, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia if you're not. Muslim keep running away to western countries because of the evil of Islam. Wherever there's Islam, there's war, confusion, calamity, heart ache, disaster etc.

10,000 Pakistani muslims converted to christianity in a single crusade. 6 million Africans muslims convert to Christianity yearly and this research was done by your Muslim clerics and aired on one of your Islamic channels. That my dear is what I call conversion. Not the crap you're taking about. They now fear that Islam would go extinct with such conversion rates.

Get well soon bruh!!
Tell me another joke grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Owliver(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
udatso:

am not religious but let me give you proof. after independence Muslim were about 50% of Nigeria while Christians about 30%, traditionalists were about 20%. now calculate your child birth rate over the past 50years till date. today Christians are estimated 50% and Muslim 49%. what do you think happened? conversion rate is low in Islam except force. if your religion is so good tell us why all Muslim countries kill people for conversion? fear and humiliation is what makes Islam grow. if you think am saying wrong tell me am waiting.

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 5:30pm On May 16, 2016
Owliver:
am not religious but let me give you proof. after independence Muslim were about 50% of Nigeria while Christians about 30%, traditionalists were about 20%. now calculate your child birth rate over the past 50years till date. today Christians are estimated 50% and Muslim 49%. what do you think happened? conversion rate is low in Islam except force. if your religion is so good tell us why all Muslim countries kill people for conversion? fear and humiliation is what makes Islam grow. if you think am saying wrong tell me am waiting.

Goodluck
You are not religious, please remind me again why I should have discussion about religion with you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Owliver(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2016
udatso:

You are not religious, please remind me again why I should have discussion about religion with you?
does that mean since you are not gay you don't comment on gay related threads? that's not a smart way to escape my points. too low

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by ypeace: 8:11pm On May 16, 2016
Owliver:

Goodluck

Please provide references for these statistics. I actually need it for personal use. Thanks.
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Owliver(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2016
ypeace:

Please provide references for these statistics. I actually need it for personal use. Thanks.
religious history of Nigeria. wikipedia
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
Owliver:
does that mean since you are not gay you don't comment on gay related threads? that's not a smart way to escape my points. too low
If am not a gay, what's my business with a GAY GROUP discussion. what will I benefit in listening to how they screw each other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Owliver(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
udatso:

If am not a gay, what's my business with a GAY GROUP discussion. what will I benefit in listening to how they screw each other?
this is a public forum. but if you decide not to answer my question it's OK.
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
Owliver:
this is a public forum. but if you decide not to answer my question it's OK.
Thanks for your understanding sir
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon11: 11:13pm On May 19, 2016
the video is there for your viewing pleasure. Aired live by an Islamic channel in Saudi or U.A.E.

the joke is on you. keep living in delusions.
udatso:

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 12:34am On May 20, 2016
Amberon11:
the video is there for your viewing pleasure. Aired live by an Islamic channel in Saudi or U.A.E.

the joke is on you. keep living in delusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Presbulg(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Amberon:
Sheni deida modka
What a tit
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by urahara(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin its been so long since i ve seen a xtian vs muslim smackdown on nairaland
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Anas09: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
udatso:

Hahahah
grin grin
I feel your pain
Hahahahahahahaha. Imaooo. Na wao people. So Islam is such a great religion that's why Bishops and Pastors are reverting to Islam? People leave Christianity and to be come worshippers of Satan in broad day light, so if you think people convert to Islam because Islam is a right religion, then you more stupid than I thought.
Sir, mention how many Pastors in Nigeria have reverted to Islam, let me mention the ones who came out of Islam and are now global pastors.
And, pls don't go mentioning some obscure names you alone knows and spins out of your imaginations. Mention names everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Anas09: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
moski5:

Do bring forth yours
Chai, people mumu Ooo. shocked Wait you assumed TRIUNE to be a name of God?
When you are told you are made in God's image, what image do you think God is? Is God human? If we were told we are made in His Image, knowing God to be a spirit, does it not imply that you are a spirit? So if you are a spirit, then how come you have a body? Do spirits have bodies?
Yes, we are created in the image of God who is a spirit, but He created us to live and exist in a physical plane, and for us to do that, we need a body which will conform to that plane, hence; the physical body.
Now the spirit lives inside of the body, without which the body will not be functional. Again, in other that we function and operate in this realm, we need a mind, which is the soul. Emotions, thoughts (imaginations, consciousness) and actions are spurred up by the Soul.
So, have you seen that even you are triune? You are a Spirit, having a soul which both lives in a body.
Your mind is too carnal to understand this mystery, so I'll leave you at this point to grapple with it.

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Anas09: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
ypeace:

What about the statistics your own Islamic Scholar gave as 6,Million Muslums in Africa leaving Islam every year. Take that and use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Continue With Taraweeh After Ramadan / Misconception Of Salat Tarawih: Bid'a or Sunnah? / Ayatul Kursi - The Ayah Of The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.