Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (19428 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / I Am Looking Out For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Sunshinegold44: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
I need a serious lady that's ready for marriage...no matter your past error and I don't care about it...I don't care about your religious and family background...for only serious lady whether single mom, single abortion mom and sipnster should call me on phone...08075259497...my name is chinedu from anambra state

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by SweetOnugbo: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Sherod(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ozoneman:
my name is Celestine, an Ibo guy. I'm of an average height, dark-skinned
and a working class graduate resident in Lagos (living alone).
I'm a career driven individual and i love what i do.
I will be 33years old by October.
about me:
I'm calm and calculated. A christian and a cool guy with a gentle soul.
I don't keep grudges beyond its time limit; it dissipates before the sun ever get set.
I'm simple and very caring guy.
Am the type that value love and will do the best within my capacity to make it last for ever.
In summary am the type reserved for only the sincere home-made ladies looking for faithfulness in relationship and marriage.

about her:
I need a lady for a promising relationship.
she must be a very good christian and from a peaceful christian home
she must be beautiful and of any tribe and must command respect.
she must be a goal-setter and a goal-netter,
she must be either a working class graduate, a graduate or close to being one (preferably of health/medical discipline)
she must be ready for a serious relationship with marriage in view.
she must be resident in Lagos or its environs.
she must not be the nagging type.
she must be [i]faithful [/i]in a relationship and show some attributes of independence.
Age bracket must be between 22 - 27 years old

Sorry if i might be asking for too much. just broke up from a relationship of 7years that's about leading to marriage next year. its not been easy but i have to embrace the cold hands of reality and move on. kindly reach me.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Thetopgist: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let hook up with you guys after the first week of my birthday.

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Lovebliss2(f): 5:39pm On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by shubomy(m): 6:43am On May 08, 2021
Bleep
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by 2elliot: 3:07pm On May 31, 2021
Sherod:
hi
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Rashord007(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
I'm Feranmi by my name!
I'm 23 years
I'm An Excavator Operator
I'm a Good Muslim
I'm from Ogun ,Nigeria.
I'm light brown and easy going guy,
I'm Good fearing And Rich on my own.

I'm in need of a Serious Light Girl! For a Serious Relationship that will least to Nikkai.
Age, 18 to 25 cause I love older woman
WhatsApp me on 09036230568...

Pls and pls I don't want Chop and Go woman oo
Mature Girls only

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by sulorog(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lovebliss2:
In my 30s, Christian, never been married, no kids. Looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage soon, male from 40 to 44 years, a Christian, graduate, responsible, humble. Please, not interested in married men. Just for something serious. Thanks

Please where do u base and how can I reach u?
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2022
Hi
Jult:
I'm a single 30 years old lady looking for a man for a relationship that will lead to marriage.
I'm a working class in IT field, live in Lagos island. State of origin Edo, Christian
Kindly pm me if interested.
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by chukajulu: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you are Single and searching for a life partner and seeking to learn principles of building relationships, chat up 09094301276 (WhatsApp).
To be added to a group.
Age bracket 28 to 45

Strictly for singles seeking life partners.

Show a screenshot of this when you chat up the number above
Re: I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by AndrewBright: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2023
Pls I need a serious relationship a matured lady that is ready for a serious relationship must be a working class lady send a DM on IG:- Andrewbrightphotograpy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.