Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home (17553 Views)

EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi / NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by searchng4love: 7:08am On May 07, 2016
marlockj:

Am a PDP supporter....personally I Dnt care weda all pDP members are arrested.... I bliv if EFcc storm ur house if ur clean u will b let alone....

Efcc storm akpabio and he was clean..he was let alone...

So other blivin it is witch hunt is wasting their tym.....

Those that are in Efcc net are not clean....

Though am a pdp man, I Hv Neva benefited from their share of wealth,Jst Lik some of us who cum here to call it a witch hunt....... wen this Ppl were eating d money they Neva remembered you...some of u only got biscuit n drinks during election n campaign......

Their children and wife are not crying that their father is being arrested, is common us who has not benefit from the arrested Ppl,Dat are making noise up n dwn.....

I Dnt care if Efcc arrest all pdp members.... the truth is that d judgement will b made public....they will all Hv options to push to higher court,this Ppl Hv good lawyers,they Hv excess money.....Evn if they are jail for 5years they will cum out n still b richer Dan you.....

So why do we complain,as if buhari, deny dem right to lawyers..... why are we crying as if they are tortured in cell.... why are we crying as if they Dnt eat good food in d cell,,,why are we crying as if,if Dey release them they will tell all of us to go n get fuel free.....

This same Ppl will b in government by 2019 n we will complain that Dey r not fulfilling their promises....

We cry over how Nigeria is one of the most corrupt country in d wrld.. yet someone wnts to jail this Ppl we are complain....

How mny cup of rice did u get during election?..... wen wike won in supreme court,youth celebrated, jubilated.... ask those youth now how much has wike given you?

the same thing hppn in akwa ibom state......

To me if the only thing buhari can do is to jail this Ppl,I will b satisfied.....

Sometimes I wonder why our youth are foooolish, ask yourself is corruption not suppose to b sentence to death?

Rev king was sentence to death yet....Lagos governor refused to sign it.....some years ago all of us were shouting how Rev king is wicked, now he was sentence to death,he is still alive....

Yet we are not pressuring d Lagos gov, d media is quite...
Did you leave your brains in the danfo? Has dasuki been afforded opportunity to defend himself? I pray that you and all valuable helpers of your destiny suffer the same level of harassment and intimidation. In Jesus name.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2016
marlockj:

In as much as I agree with you, I still must point out this to you..

This is called life experience and sometime it's not and don't always appear the way you wanted it right now..

People's reactions are based on something genuine and you can't just wish it away easily..

You to can agree to the high handedness of those persecuting him.. They too are as corrupt if not more..

You can't just ask people to keep quiet cos you think they didn't benefit, No you are wrong.. Some of the comment you are reading are coming from politicians, journalists and direct/indirect benefactor, yes some random people too..

People need to talk, sometime not because of FFK or that particular corrupt man but for theirselves..

You see how much you condemned an evil did today would have set a pattern for you tomorrow..
If Nigeria Security are as clean no one would be worried if they do their jobs, but unfortunately they are not and we need to keep them on check at all times..
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by double0seven(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2016
linuxuser:
In civislised countries, when you want to probe election spending, you do it for all not just the opposition.

To you and all shouting about campaign funds, at no time did EFCC investigated or intended to investigate campaign funds. All there were interested is what happened to the money collected, that was meant to purchase arms to prosecute the war against BokoHaram. There was no arms on ground all the money was gone : 2.1 billion dollars.

So they discovered the money was just shared between people in government on the orders of GEJ.

They are tracking the money and picking up whoever is involved in the collection. Then you should the intent of government is to recover this money and all of them are given an option of returning the money. Apart from a few who did so and were left alone most are adamant and they hold on the the stolen money by force.

So noone is investigating campaign funding; EFFC is investigating what happened to government resources.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by hausameat: 7:13am On May 07, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Sorry that can't happen anymore.. I understand you may be backward in reasoning. .but bro, there is a good news for you.. We want to move forward, repeat it after me; say, "we want to move forward "

Maybe you are that conductor who always ran away with people's change, that's corruption too and there is no different between you and FFK..
always wondering why zombies are childish.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by excel101(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2016
bettercreature:
Stop defending corruption! Let them treat him anyhow they want
This man is sitting on my 11 billion naira aviation fund and i think government need to re-open that case not to talk about this campaign fund
You just think you can open ur gutter and say whatever you like. Is this govt. now prosecuting OBJ's Govt., i thought they said that they won't go beyond GEJ's Administration. So why the talk about the #11b aviation fund?
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by ancientbanana: 7:51am On May 07, 2016
Misterdhee1:

So, is that one a Federal Govt's ache?? Their various States should dig down facts, nd lay it in front of the law, for proper scrutiny and judgement... These criminals being prosecuted or rather "persecuted" in you guys' lang, made use of National Funds for their own selfishness... If they were Chinese, y'all would have known the gravity of their crime, perhaps through their the weight of their sentence!
the rivers govt has Don Dat several times but because d thief amaechi is in d corridors of power the efcc did nothing. N besides dey are no proves of these monies efcc claims just media judgement. All I c is which hunting. Besides the money the states govt stole was allocated from the FG so it's still FG money. Are claiming that any money pdp use for campaign was FG money?
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by Misterdhee1(m): 7:55am On May 07, 2016
ancientbanana:
the rivers govt has Don Dat several times but because d thief amaechi is in d corridors of power the efcc did nothing. N besides dey are no proves of these monies efcc claims just media judgement. All I c is which hunting. Besides the money the states govt stole was allocated from the FG so it's still FG money. Are claiming that any money pdp use for campaign was FG money?
Whether witch hunting or not?? They won't be prosecuted if they are not found guilty.. They all should just calmly return the Nation's wealth illegally stocked in their various accounts..
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by abimic(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2016
hausameat:
oyibo thrash.
What more can be said, u wouldn't claim to understand when u enjoy the poor being oppressed and at the slight oppression of the rich, u ppl look for law that never existed! All I care is they should return their loots!
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by podosci(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:

Did you leave your brains in the danfo? Has dasuki been afforded opportunity to defend himself? I pray that you and all valuable helpers of your destiny suffer the same level of harassment and intimidation. In Jesus name.
Soldiers died because of treason commited by Dasuki and you are hear calling his name? Soldiers who had families, soldiers who commited their life to protecting us all.
May your souls of the dead soldiers continue to hunt you. Amen
NB.. The terrorsit being detained in Gunatanamo bay are there because there is no legal way to prosecute their crimes and they shall remain there. Remember USA is the lighting touch for the rule of law in the world. If they can bend the rules to protect their citizens why should we obeyand allow wicked souls like dasuki roam free?
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by BabaAduras: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
Why the haste to arrest him when he was asked to report in their office on Monday? I guess they couldn't wait till Monday to begin their harassment. Thank God for the vigilance of the press, he would probably have been dragged out of his house if not for their presence. It is so disheartening that the man who heads the anti-corruption agency is a trained lawyer, yet he allows his men to flagrantly abuse the law. Sagay and the other "CHANGE" lawyers will still put up a defense for this brazen display of unguarded power.

I wonder why you are jumping to conclusions. Did EFCC arrest him? Did they enter his house? Is it possible they went there to make sure he does not disappear?

We should learn to think before posting comments.

EFCC you have our support. Please continue to bring those that stole our commonwealth with impunity and abandon recklessness to book.

Baba, thank for your efforts in bringing our beloved Nigeria back from the brink of total collapse. God will continue to strengthen and guide you in running the affairs of this country.

I am sure you are insulated against the comments of paid agents of Thieves that adorn our social media.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by searchng4love: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
podosci:

Soldiers died because of treason commited by Dasuki and you are hear calling his name? Soldiers who had families, soldiers who commited their life to protecting us all.
May your souls of the dead soldiers continue to hunt you. Amen
NB.. The terrorsit being detained in Gunatanamo bay are there because there is no legal way to prosecute their crimes and they shall remain there. Remember USA is the lighting touch for the rule of law in the world. If they can bend the rules to protect their citizens why should we obeyand allow wicked souls like dasuki roam free?
My friend stop wailing
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by podosci(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2016
ancientbanana:
Every state has a judiciary and an attorny general.... River state does not need the permission of the FG to arrest and prosecute amaechi for embezzlement. Woke can file a charge through the attorney general of river state for criminal procedding agaisnt amaechi.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2016
bettercreature:
Stop defending corruption! Let them treat him anyhow they want
This man is sitting on my 11 billion naira aviation fund and i think government need to re-open that case not to talk about this campaign fund
11b?? Tell us more about this!!!
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is not a defense of corruption but the defense of human rights. Do you know how traumatic the experience would have been for his young family? There is nothing wrong in people being asked to account for their actions but the way this government has been going about it has a tinge of persecution. As regards the 11 billion, he has been tried and it resulted in an acquittal.

Look outside your house if you can feed all the poor people you see there then what they are doing is wrong otherwise sit your ass down and be quiet.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by podosci(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:

My friend stop wailing
Think about the orphaned children of soldiers, think about their wifes..think about their parents...Dont thsy deserve justice?.... You might not care about them, so lets come down to civilians.
Think about the people who died every sunday from one chruch bomblast to another , think about the families that died in the nyanya motor pack bombing.
While think about them, keep in mind tgat the funds to stop bokoharam from making us bleed and cry was with dasuki, and he was busy sharing it like a souless man.
Its not only the rich politicians that deserv justice and equity... We the poor and suffering mases also deserv justice
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by searchng4love: 9:32am On May 07, 2016
podosci:

Think about the orphaned children of soldiers, think about their wifes..think about their parents...Dont thsy deserve justice?.... You might not care about them, so lets come down to civilians.
Think about the people who died every sunday from one chruch bomblast to another , think about the families that died in the nyanya motor pack bombing.
While think about them, keep in mind tgat the funds to stop bokoharam from making us bleed and cry was with dasuki, and he was busy sharing it like a souless man.
Its not only the rich politicians that deserv justice and equity... We the poor and suffering mases also deserv justice
You're still wailing.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by poseidon12: 4:48pm On May 07, 2016
Useless country.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by marlockj: 5:37am On May 08, 2016
searchng4love:

Plz Wat do u mean by defending himself....... What is his lawyers for?...

Is he Nt alwys before a judge?
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by marlockj: 5:49am On May 08, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

In as much as I agree with you, I still must point out this to you..

This is called life experience and sometime it's not and don't always appear the way you wanted it right now..

People's reactions are based on something genuine and you can't just wish it away easily..

You to can agree to the high handedness of those persecuting him.. They too are as corrupt if not more..

You can't just ask people to keep quiet cos you think they didn't benefit, No you are wrong.. Some of the comment you are reading are coming from politicians, journalists and direct/indirect benefactor, yes some random people too..

People need to talk, sometime not because of FFK or that particular corrupt man but for theirselves..

You see how much you condemned an evil did today would have set a pattern for you tomorrow..
If Nigeria Security are as clean no one would be worried if they do their jobs, but unfortunately they are not and we need to keep them on check at all times..

Yes them too are corrupt::: why then do we cry wen a thief wants to kill another thief::::

We that are clean here are supporting evil,yet the thieves wants to kill another thief,that Wat we cnt do......so why cnt we let the thieves kill other thieves for us....

Yes some cum from politicians I agree with.... Jst Lik Wat I saw during election....

My point iz this,if they actually cum from them n their benefactors..... those who are not their benefactor, shuld overwhelm them here.....

Also upon all the noise of witch,is it Nt nw clear to them that buhari mean business, more are arrested... those who protested to release their fellow criminal didn't get a pass,those who sponsor media to shout witch hunt,still didn't wrk, those who cry Dat buhari refused to obey court order,for a corrupt man...all this didn't wrk...

What does that tell them......
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by odikimi: 6:30am On May 08, 2016
I think Nigeria still have 200yrs to meet up world standard for democracy. When you talk about the undemocratic way of this efcc, some fools will insult you. who cares if FFK is jailed? I for one don't even like him, he talks too much and his allegiance lies on who pay him most. However, I despise a situation where security and efcc officials act as if they own the universe. You invited someone and the person said I will appear, then you put him under hostage. for what reason? I don't blame them, Jonathan had the opportunity of killing the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and all these useless people but instead he toed the line of democracy.
Some fools will quote me I know and they will remain fools. Prosecute corrupt people and not persecute by acting like some sort of gangsters
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by odikimi: 6:35am On May 08, 2016
marlockj:

Yes them too are corrupt::: why then do we cry wen a thief wants to kill another thief::::

We that are clean here are supporting evil,yet the thieves wants to kill another thief,that Wat we cnt do......so why cnt we let the thieves kill other thieves for us....

Yes some cum from politicians I agree with.... Jst Lik Wat I saw during election....

My point iz this,if they actually cum from them n their benefactors..... those who are not their benefactor, shuld overwhelm them here.....

Also upon all the noise of witch,is it Nt nw clear to them that buhari mean business, more are arrested... those who protested to release their fellow criminal didn't get a pass,those who sponsor media to shout witch hunt,still didn't wrk, those who cry Dat buhari refused to obey court order,for a corrupt man...all this didn't wrk...

What does that tell them......
Mr. man, is arrest conviction? Is arrest prosecution? I make bold to tell you that, this government is laying a very bad precedence which will backfire in years to come.
If for instance I am elected as president, I must make sure no single opposition leader is prosecuted, I will persecute all of them and if possible kill all in broad daylight as baba is doing and you celebrating him.
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by odikimi: 6:40am On May 08, 2016
marlockj:

Plz Wat do u mean by defending himself....... What is his lawyers for?...

Is he Nt alwys before a judge?
So defending one's self entails just standing before a judge? I see why you guys make stupid and unfounded argument. I think Nairaland has become children's gathering, I am out of this fucking forum with kids parading themselves as adults.
agbayas full this forum
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by marlockj: 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
odikimi:

So defending one's self entails just standing before a judge? I see why you guys make stupid and unfounded argument. I think Nairaland has become children's gathering, I am out of this fucking forum with kids parading themselves as adults.
agbayas full this forum

What a funny man...

You only run when know you have nothing to say....

What defending do u mean in that context?

were they fighting?

he is given all apparatus to defend himself before the court.....

Only Dat u Dnt Hv anything more to say....
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by marlockj: 5:29pm On May 08, 2016
odikimi:

Mr. man, is arrest conviction? Is arrest prosecution? I make bold to tell you that, this government is laying a very bad precedence which will backfire in years to come.
If for instance I am elected as president, I must make sure no single opposition leader is prosecuted, I will persecute all of them and if possible kill all in broad daylight as baba is doing and you celebrating him.

It may interest you to knw that am a PDP man....

1st buhari has not kill anyone...

2nd former governor akpabio was called for question by efcc, he was found clean n let go....

Others are being called too...if ur not clean you have to face the law...

The truth is this,we PDP wnt buhari to let d past be,so that Dey can Hv a soft landing... Cuz of that we start calling witch hunt or Wat eva....

I want to also ask u,are this Ppl being made to face a special court,where selected Ppl are allowed in....or is the case proceedings hidden?

will we not hear the judgement of all this cases....and publish by media houses?

will the not have option to push the case further if it does not Favour them?

Are this Ppl being torture in efcc custody? if Yes why has d media or d victim say anything or show d media d beating on their body?

are this Ppl not fed well,or Hv u seen any of them sick as a result of no food?

What do u mean by witch hunt?.....they are given full right to defend themself....

For the fact that other thieves are yet to be called,does not mean those in the net should shout witch hunt......if truly u are clean defend urself Lik akpabio and Leav police net....

I personally do not support corruption, weda PDP or APC....... if u are called by efcc prove to them that u are clean....u will b allowed to go simple.....
Re: EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home by mazipaskal(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2016
What goes around comes around. The people in power today won't be in power tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos) / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.