Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine (523 Views)

Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos / Female NYSC Member Arrested And Remanded In Custody For Fraud. Photo / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine by neyur: 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
corps member with 9kg of Indian hemp
Ayodele Oluwagbemi / 59 minutes ago

NDLEA File copy
The Sokoto State Command of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency on Friday arrested a female Youth Corps member currently serving in Zamfara with 9 kilogrammes of Indian hemp.

The Commandant of the agency in the state, Alhaji Mohammed Idris, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Sokoto.

Idris said the suspect was serving in Gumi Local Government Area of Zamfara, and was arrested along Sokoto-Gusau road in Sokoto State.

He said the suspect had confessed to being initiated into the business by a fellow Corps member.

He said the suspect had boarded a luxury bus from Onitsha in Anambra, to Sokoto, from where she would board another bus to Gumi in Zamfara, when she was arrested at a check point in Sokoto.

The commandant said investigation had already commenced to fish out those who initiated her and their source of supplies, in order to prosecute them.

Idris said, “We will charge the suspect to court as soon as we are through with our investigation.”

The suspect told NAN at the NDLEA Command, Sokoto, that she regretted her action, and that she did not know how her parents my would feel about it.

“I am ashamed of myself; this is my first time of engaging in this illegal business.

“I strongly advise fellow corps members to avoid falling into the temptation of such crooked means of making money,” she said.
Re: Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine by Openatyn(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2016
The topic says cocaine and the actual exhibit is indian hemp in the story
Re: Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine by diagro: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
OP why should u tell us something like this without citing a source or providing media?

1 Like

Re: Female Corp Member Arrested With 9kg Of Coccaine by queenoflafia(f): 10:56pm On May 06, 2016
I no c name but I c 'Onitsha in anambra state' grin

(1) (Reply)

N109m Pension Scam: Ex-pension Accountant, Abisuga Bags 24 Months Jail Term / I Stole The Kids To Cover Up The Lie I Told My Husband That I Was Pregnant – Wom / "My Father Deflowered Me And Has Been Raping Me": 15-yr-old Girl Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.