Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest (834 Views)

Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs / Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest by JoyNews: 10:57pm On May 06, 2016
An Indian man who claims to be magnetic has demonstrated his bizarre talent - by placing household cutlery all over his body.

Arun Raikwar, from Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh in India, discovered the unusual skill only a few months ago when a nail stuck to his body while he was doing some household work.

Pictures show the 37-year-old photographer placing metal objects, including spoons and nails, on his upper body and then proving that they do not fall off.

http://naijalodge.com/2016/05/magnetic-indian-man-can-make-spoons-nails-stick-chest/

Re: This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest by KenJak(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2016
Indians and Magic
Re: This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest by Oliviaxx(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2016
Hmm he should better go to his village to know where his problem is coming from undecided
Re: This Magnetic Indian Man Can Make Spoons And Nails Stick To His Chest by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Hmm he should better go to his village to know where his problem is coming from undecided

If you have such powers, i wll def see if my tongue will get stuck on you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shuts Down The Rivers In Dubai With Wild Yacht Party For Sister's Wedding / Female Artistes Should Stop Dating Their Managers To Avoid Troubles – Singer KSB / Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.