Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ (827 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by jerupil: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
STAR singer, songwriter, performer and actress; Tiwa Savage credits her estranged husband, Tunji Balogun, aka Tee Billz with moulding her to the successful brand she is today. Speaking in an interview the Kelekele Love crooner stated that making Tunji her manager is the singular reason for her success. She credits him with building her into the brand she has become today.

She said, “When Teebillz became my manager, he moulded me into the Tiwa Savage brand we know today.”

Reminiscing on her career before meeting her hubby, she recalled that she realised that there were things she needed to do to take her career to the next level, but could not quite put her finger on it. When she met Tunji however, he advised to makeover her looks as she had the talent and a good voice, but needed to work on her looks.... <<< read more >>> www.jcdbgist..com
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by cruzita(f): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
confession time
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by AngryNigerian(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
confession time

grin

No mind her! One thing we all easily forget when we hit money, fame, etc is the fact that we can't run away from that innate hunger/desire!

We easily feel that we can survive it...but gradually, it begins to dawn on us (that afterall, we be human being ooo)

Swallow your pride babe! Yes, you've made d money (even the breakup has rolled in more!). Say it, you now feel that "wilderness" around you, right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by Florblu(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2016
We know
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by olayinka807: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
confession time

Sure.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by Sunnymatey(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
And u rewarded him with a son? That isn't enough, u can still do more.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confesses:‘teebillz Groomed Me’ by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
confession time
blessing time

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Meets Caitlyn Jenner [photo] / Munachi Abii Steps Out In A Head Turning 3 Tone Dress / Munachi Abii Replies Fan That Blasted Her For "Dating A Small Boy".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.