Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos (1115 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Guy Impregnates Goat In Ghana / Man Dumps Human Head On The Road In Lagos (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by flexflex: 11:32pm On May 06, 2016
Police in Lagos State have arrested a 23-year-old suspected cultist, Idris Adebayo, who confessed to have dropped the head of a rival cult member on the Old Apapa Road, in the Oyingbo area of the state.

Adebayo, who said he put the head in a polythene bag, added that the victim was killed by his gang members and the head dumped by the roadside because he came to visit his girlfriend in their territory.

Adebayo while speaking with PUNCH said his gang leader, identified as Dagbe, had killed the rival member and they dumped his body in a stream on San Siro Street, Otto.

Adebayo added that the head of the deceased was handed over to him in a polythene bag to dispose of.

He said, “We were four that killed the man. Dagbe, Aloma, Kashir and I ambushed him and cut off his head. His offence was that he came to our territory to visit his girlfriend. We thought he had come to spy on us...

Get the full gist here>>>http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/05/omg-see-how-23-year-old-guy-dumped_6.html?m=0
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by Mrbigman1(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2016
Name sheckers association oooooOooooooo

12 - 0

For ndi sophistca

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by footballs: 12:22am On May 07, 2016
spy Kay? cry all of u go go prison.... live imprisonment
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by princetom1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
flexflex:
Police in Lagos State have arrested a 23-year-old suspected cultist, Idris Adebayo, who confessed to have dropped the head of a rival cult member on the Old Apapa Road, in the Oyingbo area of the state.

Adebayo, who said he put the head in a polythene bag, added that the victim was killed by his gang members and the head dumped by the roadside because he came to visit his girlfriend in their territory.

Adebayo while speaking with PUNCH said his gang leader, identified as Dagbe, had killed the rival member and they dumped his body in a stream on San Siro Street, Otto.

Adebayo added that the head of the deceased was handed over to him in a polythene bag to dispose of.

He said, “We were four that killed the man. Dagbe, Aloma, Kashir and I ambushed him and cut off his head. His offence was that he came to our territory to visit his girlfriend. We thought he had come to spy on us...

Get the full gist here>>>http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/05/omg-see-how-23-year-old-guy-dumped_6.html?m=0

As you lay your bed, so you will lay on it,

I can authoritatively said that the guy called KASHI above is dead today, he was stab to death by another guy in 1 of their senseless fight. Nobody home to claim his body but at where his mum live and wife, it has been crying all day. I happen to know alot about this guy's bt because security in this country is very fragile, they had been arrested countless times, yet they keep coming back. There was even rumours that a local government chairman facilitate one of their release when they were arrested. These are small guys that carry gun around like popcorn while they have no job. Thunder fire anyone that will say RIP.... angry

The one called dagbe still walk around freely, his elder brother is in jail, they found gun on him wen they came to search their house but we know who the real culprit was. In this part of the country, there is alot i wish i can do, but i have to pity my mum first (poor me) and stay alive for her... Wen the security situation improve, i will be a better citizen

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by princetom1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
footballs:
spy Kay? cry all of u go go prison.... live imprisonment

Hmnn... The way i see it, death will get to them before prison
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by princetom1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Police are the most useless set of human being
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by sirkaebs: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
You can now get a loan and pay at a later date. Try out @paylaterNG! Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenddo.mobile.paylater&referrer=ReferralCode.CHINLZJG
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by emmykey0128(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Wasted sperm
Re: 23-year-old Guy Dumped Human Head On The Road In Lagos by Jabioro: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2017
What a wasteful end.

(1) (Reply)

Two Kidnappers Nabbed Today In Omoku:their Capone And Kingpin Is A Son Of Apc Dp / Extortion Of Driver's Licence Applicants By VIO At Ojodu Berger / Sex Video: UNIOSUN Lecturer Says Truth’ll Soon Prevail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.