Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Not Cleared!!! Would That Determine If I Would Graduate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not Cleared!!! Would That Determine If I Would Graduate? (659 Views)

Congrat To My Lil Cousin, She Cleared All Her Papers / I Would Close Down Most Of The Universities In Nigeria, If I Had The Power / Please Help I No Longer Understand Things If I Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Cleared!!! Would That Determine If I Would Graduate? by afolwalex20(m): 6:17am On May 07, 2016
I'm in my final year in the university of ilorin. I did my screening last year and i'm yet to provide my O'level result. My secondary school had issues with our set (2011) and WAEC hasn't release our certificate till date. I already provided a statement of result along side a scratch card but i was told to provide it before i graduate.
I've been told a lot of things recently, some said i would graduate with or without it and some assured me that the school wont let me go unless i provide the certificate.
please Nairalanders or others who had been in this position, what's my stand
Re: Not Cleared!!! Would That Determine If I Would Graduate? by Ayeesharh(f): 6:31am On May 07, 2016
U should ve tried sitting for another O'level b4 now, It's always good to ve a Plan B
Re: Not Cleared!!! Would That Determine If I Would Graduate? by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2016
You may not be eligible for the final clearance upon graduation, unless you've done that of 300 level, hence you can't get your statement of result.

(1) (Reply)

IMSU Students Protest. / ABSU Joins In The 2016 NLC Strike / Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.