Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc (19908 Views)

Wizkid Bags Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Ekiti360(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2016
Nigerian Artiste, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as D’banj says he will not renew his endorsement deal with Ciroc at the expiration of the present contract.

The artiste, who made the announcement on his instagram page, however, did not give more details for his decision.

“D’banj has decided not to renew his @cirocnigeria endorsement,’’ it read.

He showed a video of himself swaying to his new song while chilling in his pool with his cute dog.

D’banj was announced as a brand ambassador for Ciroc Nigeria in February, 2015 alongside Banky W.

The artiste thereafter took to his social media page to confirm to fans that he really did make the decision.

D’banj’s announcement reads: “iambangalee #BreakingNews: D’Banj has decided not to renew his @cirocnigeria endorsement.”

Fans had, however, backed the artiste up, encouraging him to start a brand of alcohol for himself, saying “we think he’ll name it Koko.’’

Ciroc is a brand of eau-de-vie vodka made in France and distributed by British based multinational alcohol beverage maker, Diageo

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/dbanj-cancels-endorsement-deal-ciroc/

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by STFUandSUCK: 6:30am On May 07, 2016
Or they decided not to renew your contract

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Ayoemrys(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
well,good for you,but you should ve recommend me to them so i can continue when you quit,i no vex anyway am just saying,

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Smellymouth: 6:45am On May 07, 2016
Cancel ke?

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by ramdris(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2016
Still waiting for full detail before I go talk...

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by chukslawrence(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by queenoflafia(f): 6:53am On May 07, 2016
How does that reduce fuel queue

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by martyns303(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2016
STFUandSUCK:
Or they decided not to renew your contract

Don't under estimate D'banj's brand name, I bet he has got a new contract that is conflicting with ciroc.

65 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Afrok(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2016
Op when will u renew your topic?
Cancel and won't renew at the end of expiration are different undecided.
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by henrygale(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
Ok.
Am I gonna get a share If dey pay him or.is he gonna share some of the money with any of u here?
Next news pls!
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Ekiti360(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2016
henrygale:
Ok.
Am I gonna get a share If dey pay him or.is he gonna share some if the money with any of u here?
Next news pls!

Lols
Mynd44 fynestboi
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by pretydiva(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2016
Nor be him cancel am, dey refuse 2 renew d deal wit him cheesy

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by AYOdeji2102: 10:35am On May 07, 2016
How true is the information

Overweight has been attributed to be one of the major causes of
sexual dissatisfaction in both male and female.Don't wait until you're
replaced by your spouse" Get rid of the excess fats with a natural programme....
follow this trend below for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/2427877/get-back-sexy-look-confidence#39247217
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by BatmanIsWatching(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2016
It's obvious they dropped his ass. cool

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Sijo01(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2016
Guess dude wanna go for a higher bidder.
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2016
He refuses to resign or his azz has been dumped

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by buzquet(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2016
Way to go. No more slave contract

1 Like

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by AyodejiGREAT: 10:37am On May 07, 2016
Who you epp?
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by holicalpha(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2016
I support the idea of having his own alcohol brand.

We'll be like

Bar man! Give me 2 Koko

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by SimpleBea(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2016
Mtcheew. Who dem epp?
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by idupaul: 10:39am On May 07, 2016
Adekunle Gold be like Baba God please pick my call and replace dbanj with me at Ciroc. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
Buhari has failed Ciroc and d'banj
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by OneManLegion(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
Na my first time to hear say celebrity reject endorsement be this o.
E mi foh o.
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by tunapawizzy: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
I bet a bigger deal is on d table from another beverage brand...more shine to dis wonderful entertainer
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by omenka(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2016
Maybe dem dey force am to drink am insteead of water after meals. Dem wan kill the young man with ogogoro.

Good thing he's taken a drastic step to save his kidneys and himself.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by idupaul: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
holicalpha:
I support the idea of having his own alcohol brand.

We'll be like

Bar man! Give me 2 Koko

You must like alcohol alot lol
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by 5starmilitant: 10:40am On May 07, 2016
Oga Titus, you too pompous. Maybe he is foreseeing the handwriting on the wall that his ass would be dumped.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by Flawlessangel(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2016
Chai, see how this man dey reject millions when many nigerians no fit boast of 100k for account.

Life is really funny
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by measideyhere(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2016
ciroc noticed there wasnt great difference with him in the brand or without ..so the boi no dey see as much bar as he had expected...im sure he didnt read t and c's well...
Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by phetto(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2016
Pls why is nairaland booring dis dayz

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc by encryptjay(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2016
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Artist, G'iyaz, Gets Kcee's Attention. But He Needs Us Now! / Charly Boy Says 'Okorocha's Curse’ Will Soon Befall Buhari / ‘I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.