Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) (7846 Views)

Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2016
Pictured above is Damilola Adejonwo aka Dami Boy, a proud Nigerian gay who resides in London town, UK. Dami is a popular youtuber and a makeup artist. So the men will not leave this fine boy for us eh kwa? Issoarai. See more stunning photos of Dami below;

Source: http://www.Flexygist.com

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2016
His dad and mum.Read more. http://www.Flexygist.com

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2016
Lord have mercy embarassed how can this beautiful man be gay??

8 Likes

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Beremx(f): 7:41am On May 07, 2016
My neighbour's brother whom i have talked about on nairaland some years back just died of cancer of the rectum.
Guess what? he was a hardcore bloody GAY.

Who am i to judge him for his abominable acts? smh

8 Likes

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by dulux07(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2016
I jst believe this act is a mental illness. undecided Just like bestiality and pedophilia.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by sinaj(f): 7:46am On May 07, 2016
Did he draw his brows

Xo dis boys sperm will jux waste like that without reproducing another cutie cry

Smh!

Him ny*sh go don scatter sef sad

Endtime news!
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 7:47am On May 07, 2016
his mom must be so proud.

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by icebebe(f): 7:49am On May 07, 2016
And he's so cute!

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2016
Chai... his parents would've done something from his childhood if they knew he would end up been gay.
His life is his business, my own is to cover my asshole with ANOINTING OIL lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by greatness22(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2016
I know say nah girls go full dis thread pass. grin

The guy sef na mumu, assuming i fine like dis idiot, i for nor dey spin girls. angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by kikies(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2016
He's even my namesake.....I WEAK
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by White007(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2016
mehn that last picture cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2016
See his face like that of 'Babi Alawo ' Abeg who gay don epp
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by MrKong: 8:23am On May 07, 2016
Unfortunate things happen
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
Lord have mercy embarassed how can this beautiful man be gay??
Handsome my dear.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
mehn that last picture cheesygrin
You sef feel am?? grin grin wink
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Michellla(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
You sef feel am?? grin grin wink
sis you're not alone on this one grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by onojaduru: 8:45am On May 07, 2016
OMG.See fyn boy wasting

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2016
Do other animals do gay?
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by lilmax(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
What a waste of matter
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by godwinony(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2016
Let this Gaylord bring this nonsense to parts of Port Harcourt.. Lynching tinz
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by onoikenna: 9:02am On May 07, 2016
This life eeeh!Imagine a handsome guy ladies will be dying for being a gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:10am On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
My neighbour's brother whom i have talked about on nairaland some years back just died of cancer of the rectum.
Guess what? he was a hardcore bloody GAY.

Who am i to judge him for his abominable acts? smh
The way you described the incident made a very tasty imagination. Aunt but you were somehow harsh tho cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2016
Cancer of d anus awaits u if u don't change ur ways

2 Likes

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Beremx(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2016
mysticgal:

The way you described the incident made a very tasty imagination. Aunt but you were somehow harsh tho cheesy cheesy
you said harsh? the touching part of the story was that he later stopped being GAY and decided to marry a woman. unfortunately the disease struck him.
too bad he died
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by onoikenna: 9:25am On May 07, 2016
pretydiva:
Cancer of d anus awaits u if u don't change ur ways
Exactly.Like the popular SA gay that died recently
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
you said harsh? the touching part of the story was that he later stopped being GAY and decided to marry a woman. unfortunately the disease struck him.
too bad he died
Woah shocked that's really pathetic embarassed
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2016
Prays for him
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by AyodejiGREAT: 9:58am On May 07, 2016
Gay?

Haba... Pretty ladies everywhere am i mad!

He should go ahead with his life

Who "handsome " epp?
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by missmary(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2016
cry
Dami!
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2016
more

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Flavour Nabania Eating Swallow / Chidi Mokeme Steps Out With His Wife / Nigerians React As Pete Edochie Was Hugging Destiny Etiko From Behind(video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.