Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) (7830 Views)

Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite: Hotel Sex Is Better Than Crib Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 07, 2016
May God bless his soul and bring healing to him.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Dannidom(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2016
I am seeing a girl with beards ugly to me
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by IAmshandy(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2016
How can a cute, handsome lad like this be a gay, am a guy bt am tripping fr diz lad man.. Na money cus am sha! Av u seen a poor man being a gay? Neva! What abt ya?
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by PoeticJazco(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2016
sinaj:
Did he draw his brows

Xo dis boys sperm will jux waste like that without reproducing another cutie cry

Smh!

Him ny*sh go don scatter sef sad

Endtime news!
Of course his sperm will just waste because he was also a wasted sperm.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
My neighbour's brother whom i have talked about on nairaland some years back just died of cancer of the rectum.
Guess what? he was a hardcore bloody GAY.

Who am i to judge him for his abominable acts? smh

Sorry to inform you, rectal cancer is not caused by gay sex.

The least you can do is help his family members - tell them to go for a Colorectal cancer screening. It's mostly GENETIC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by okoro4: 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
Yeye man fixing lashes like mumu
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 2:45pm On May 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
Lord have mercy embarassed how can this beautiful man be gay??
handsome indeed
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

Handsome my dear.
i don't need to be corrected, thank you. Last I checked, beautiful doesn't only define a woman, and even if it did, the guy is gay, and with all that make up, he's certainly womanly so I can call him beautiful... smiley
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by ademasta(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
Na handsome girl jor grin Jemimaa01 long time
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2016
ademasta:

Na handsome girl jor grin Jemimaa01 long time
oga ade, longest time, where are you now??
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
nelsenhenry:

Sorry to inform you, rectal cancer is not caused by gay sex.

The least you can do is help his family members - tell them to go for a Colorectal cancer screening. It's mostly GENETIC.
He's dead already. Didn't you read the part where i said it?
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by ademasta(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
oga ade, longest time, where are you now??
Still serving the fatherland
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by themmyd: 7:55pm On May 07, 2016
Oh embarassed what a wasted life
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Undisputed88(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
I know say nah girls go full dis thread pass. grin

The guy sef na mumu, assuming i fine like dis idiot, i for nor dey spin girls. angry
No matter how u ",Wor-Wor" reach, girl wey like u go like u
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by greatness22(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2016
Undisputed88:
No matter how u ",Wor-Wor" reach, girl wey like u go like u
Na true u talk.

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
He's dead already. Didn't you read the part where i said it?

his family members are at risk dear. Not the dead man. There's every likelihood that another member of that family will get the illness. Early detection helps.

1 Like

Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 07, 2016
Wasted spěrm
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by psalmuelwater(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2016
jemimaa01:
Because s'he is beautiful.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Lindajohn(f): 1:17am On May 08, 2016
am speechless
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Beremx(f): 2:03am On May 08, 2016
nelsenhenry:

his family members are at risk dear. Not the dead man. There's every likelihood that another member of that family will get the illness. Early detection helps.
you lie
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 08, 2016
Beremx:
you lie

On what grounds do you base your assertions?
If you're such a doubter, google helps sometimes READ UP COLORECTAL CANCER - cancer of the colon and rectum.
Do the needful. .... help those who stand at risk.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by Bisiebae(f): 8:32am On May 08, 2016
Isn't that Durrent's boyfriend. lol
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by diagro: 8:48am On May 08, 2016
Appearances deceive. See a fine face sitting above scattered smelly a*nus. A lesson 2 y'all.
Re: Meet Damilola Adejonwo, The Hottest Nigerian Gay In London (photos) by kokoA(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
Just 1 condom.... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Still Wear This Type Of PANTS. / OMG!!! Actress Funke Akindele And Rapper Falz Get Married (photos) / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The World’s Longest Legs (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.