Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Hillarious...yoruba Mums - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious...yoruba Mums (1237 Views)

Five Most Hillarious Jokes Ever / The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / Very Hillarious!!!, If you dont laff at this, OYO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious...yoruba Mums by highsoar(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2016
Yoruba Mothers are among the best when it comes to child up bringing. Yoruba mothers produce the best range of slaps:
IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN,
IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted.
IGBATI will make u correct your wrong lesekese! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose
those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants! Now
ABARA is the worst....And apart from IGBAJU, we have a more advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head
will go to auto-search as you'll be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps above at once! OH! IGBAJU OLOYI...it can reset one to 3D (DEAF, DAFT and DUMP)!!! Hahahahahaha God bless our yoruba mothers''

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious...yoruba Mums by Sayelabola(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
Oh boy, e be like say you've been baptised with all those slaps type.

Anyway, my face is still a virgin to some of those slaps...can't even remember the last time I was slapped.
Re: Hillarious...yoruba Mums by highsoar(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
O boy back den i chop am die
Re: Hillarious...yoruba Mums by lhawarl1(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2016
My face don shapeshift frm d impact of those slaps

(1) (Reply)

Choi, One Word For This Girl / Oh My God " ... Give A Fvck..." Pictures Trending On Nairaland. / How I Was F*cked By My New Guy And His Uncle On The Same Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.