Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers (4479 Views)

Jonathan Is Not A Very Honest Man – Okoi Obono-Obla / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by christopher123(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2016
Good luck ain't the president any more so his condemnation is a private affair...if he wants to condemn the wil if he doesn't that's his business ...so we should respect his privacy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Brightology2(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
bappahman:
wen GMB was a private citizen we had so many calls from so many quarters for him to re-condemn Boko Haram
but did he?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by LongJohnS: 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
seunmsg:

So Oby Ezekwesili is not a private when Reno Omokri and his gang of wailers descended on her for for speaking up on the Enugu Fulani herdsmen crisis?

Jonathan is the most prominent personality from Niger Delta region, if he's not in support of the criminality of the Avengers, he should show his patriotism now and condemn the activities of the group.
Oby spoke on her own peril so she deserved whatever descended on her. So Pls leave Goodluck out of this. He has the right to speak or remain silent.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2016
ogmask:

How many did the commissioner of police arrest? An igbo commissioner allowed the fulani herdsmen free access yet you see nothing wrong in that, You will rather blame buhari. I am begining to feel that you guys have an agenda that's was why you allowed the massacre. Your agenda is to blame buhari for everything even if it meant abandoning you duty as a commissioner of police. this callous massacre would have been prevented a week earlier if the commissioner of police acted on Intel's at his disposal. Thank goodness the commissioner of police was not an Hausa or Yoruba person. If that were the case, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, one can only imagin what the headline will read.

Pls quote me intelligently. Back you claims with facts and not wide speculations.

Nigger those my name sounds like igbo to you,am a yoruba from ogun state,why do u guys think everybody who criticize bubu is igbo,last time I check bubu only had 65% vote in south west,am nt insulting u but stop being myopic nd obsessed with igbo,we yoruna's are better tribe than them aint we.
atleast the commitional has being sacked,nd one of d suspecr has been arrested,how long did it take bubu to speak against the fulani menace,if gej took that long am sure u apc would av called for his head,we are opppsition so let us do our job

Peace bro

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ogmask: 7:58pm On May 07, 2016
ridwanayo:

Nigger those my name sounds like igbo to you,am a yoruba from ogun state,why do u guys think everybody who criticize bubu is igbo,last time I check bubu only had 65% vote in south west,am nt insulting u but stop being myopic nd obsessed with igbo,we yoruna's are better tribe than them aint we.
atleast the commitional has being sacked,nd one of d suspecr has been arrested,how long did it take bubu to speak against the fulani menace,if gej took that long am sure u apc would av called for his head,we are opppsition so let us do our job

Peace bro

This may be the last time I swill respond to you if you continue to use abusive words.
If I call an igbo man your brother what is wrong in that. Must you have a biological link to be a brother? as for you almighty name, there is (ridw) anayo in it.
You were busy typing rubbish you forgot to make any sense. From my very first post I blasted buhari for not addressing the issue on time. But his late address does not take away the fact that security operatives in enugu state messed up. They failed to act on time and decisively too. I expect you to address the reason why they failed and not blame buhari for not averting the massacre. You can blame buhari for not speaking up on time but will you blame for
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by BushidoBlue(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2016
ajepako:
Upon all the propaganda against his person and government, has he ever spoken a word ?

So, why is the case of Niger Delta Avenger different?

He has left talking and jibbering to Lie Muhammed since he has an opinion on every issue..

#leavetrashforLAWMA#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
ogmask:

This may be the last time I swill respond to you if you continue to use abusive words.
If I call an igbo man your brother what is wrong in that. Must you have a biological link to be a brother? as for you almighty name, there is (ridw) anayo in it.
You were busy typing rubbish you forgot to make any sense. From my very first post I blasted buhari for not addressing the issue on time. But his late address does not take away the fact that security operatives in enugu state messed up. They failed to act on time and decisively too. I expect you to address the reason why they failed and not blame buhari for not averting the massacre. You can blame buhari for not speaking up on time but will you blame for

Nigger where did I ue abusice words agaisnt u,well igbo's are my brother but u called me an igbo which is nt bad,but that has been u people antic thinkin anybody who criticize baba is an igbo guy.how long did it take baba to issue statement on the fulani mayhem,ansa with links please
The op said gej didn't condem niger/delta militants,need I remind that gej is now a private citizen like me nd u,he has right to condemn nd nt condemn,why can't the op criticize sambo,or othrt nothern past leader for nt condemning fulani murderers,
Wasn't it buhari that once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on notherners,damn u guys hypocrisy stink.please don't quote me again,or ill lose my temper or you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
ogmask:

And who told u I blame bubu for the attack,I only blame him for not quick to condemn the fulani's.atleast the enugu police already arrested one of the suspect nd he comfirmed that the attack was planned in kogi.buhari deserve a little blame cause he is d chief in command of armed force,if we don't blame him for fulani herdsmen attack cause they are already labelled terrorist,then its like saying we shouldn't blame gej for bh.stop being an hypocrite
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
ogmask:

And who told u I blame bubu for the attack,I only blame him for nt quick to condemn the fulani's.atleast the enugu police already arrested one of the suspect nd he comfirmed that the attack was planned in kogi.buhari deserve a little blame cause he is d chief in command of armed force,if we don't blame him for fulani herdsmen attack cause they are already labelled terrorist,then its like saying we shouldn't blame gej for bh.stop being an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by bappahman: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
ridwanayo:

And who told u I blame bubu for the attack,I only blame him for nt quick to condemn the fulani's.atleast the enugu police already arrested one of the suspect nd he comfirmed that the attack was planned in kogi.buhari deserve a little blame cause he is d chief in command of armed force,if we don't blame him for fulani herdsmen attack cause they are already labelled terrorist,then its like saying we shouldn't blame gej for bh.stop being an hypocrite
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
ogmask:

Nd about that name its ridwan ayobami - ridwan-ayo,ur obsession with igbo's would kill u,am sure u are an hausa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ogmask: 7:20am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Nd about that name its ridwan ayobami - ridwan-ayo,ur obsession with igbo's would kill u,am sure u are an hausa

You are very shallow. You run from end to end instead pushing forward a superior argument. I shouldn't dignify you with further response. Shallom.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ogmask: 7:24am On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Nigger where did I ue abusice words agaisnt u,well igbo's are my brother but u called me an igbo which is nt bad,but that has been u people antic thinkin anybody who criticize baba is an igbo guy.how long did it take baba to issue statement on the fulani mayhem,ansa with links please
The op said gej didn't condem niger/delta militants,need I remind that gej is now a private citizen like me nd u,he has right to condemn nd nt condemn,why can't the op criticize sambo,or othrt nothern past leader for nt condemning fulani murderers,
Wasn't it buhari that once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on notherners,damn u guys hypocrisy stink.please don't quote me again,or ill lose my temper or you

Pls go and play with your mates. You are too shallow and ignorant to engage in a meaningful discussion.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2016
9jatriot:
common. are u serious or joking? the man is now a private citizen and is not under any compulsion bto comment. make una leave d man for now abeg

Make dem leave am jare make him enjoy him loot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by luvinhubby(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
How can he , when he's the one sponsoring them ?

The way Buhari sponsored Boko Haram.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2016
ogmask:

You are very shallow. You run from end to end instead pushing forward a superior argument. I shouldn't dignify you with further response. Shallom.

Lmao u are d one who is suffering from inferiority complex,thinkin anyone who criticize buhari is an igbo guy,since am nt igbo u resulted to using abusive word,aint u d d shallow one here.now go to church nd don't ever quote me again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=ogmask post=45418415]

Pls go and play with your mates. You are too shallow and ignorant to engage in a meaningful discussion. [/quote

This is what happens when a typical notherner runs outta point,if they don't attack u with dagger if it happens to be a physical argument,but since its online they attack u with ther verbal ammo]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=ogmask post=45418415]

Pls go and play with your mates. You are too shallow and ignorant to engage in a meaningful discussion. [/quote

This is what happens when a typical notherner runs outta point,if they don't attack u with dagger if it happens to be a physical argument,but since its online they attack u with ther verbal ammo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Happiness87(f): 11:05am On May 08, 2016
seunmsg:

So Oby Ezekwesili is not a private when Reno Omokri and his gang of wailers descended on her for for speaking up on the Enugu Fulani herdsmen crisis?

Jonathan is the most prominent personality from Niger Delta region, if he's not in support of the criminality of the Avengers, he should show his patriotism now and condemn the activities of the group.
what will verbal condemnation from a man in US do for you, hypocrites!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by bappahman: 8:02am On May 21, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Frankiss44(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2016
Has OBJ condemn them? If he hasn't why should GEJ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by beautyoftheLord: 9:00am On May 21, 2016
How stupid of Jonathan it would be to condemn NDA acts. When Boko haram was reigning, Buhari and all his emirs never condemned their acts. Instead they finished GeJ with insults. Time for Buhari to sit on hot coal. Make e sitdon him own. After all Buhari and his mallams burnt GeJ's ass first by making his government "an ungovernable one" with the creation of boko haram.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Alezy(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Did buhari condemne Boko boys when GEJ was in power??
go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Alezy(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
How can he , when he's the one sponsoring them ?
Am very sure u didn't agree when people said buhari was the sponsor of Boko Haram.

just stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2016
useless post if u ask me
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2016
9jatriot:
common. are u serious or joking? the man is now a private citizen and is not under any compulsion bto comment. make una leave d man for now abeg

I think the Op has a valid point. During the BH insurgence climax we all rebuked the northern elders and politicians for not doing enough to condemn the act.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I think the Op has a valid point. During the BH insurgence climax we all rebuked the northern elders and politicians for not doing enough to condemn the act.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
You guys have no regard for d man, insult and every bad thing is wished for him so y should he? I tut u guys called him clueless? pls do yo work yo self and let the idiot I mistakenly voted for but decided to make life miserable for us face his cup of tea himself.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by TheEclectic: 12:14pm On May 21, 2016
Do me I do you God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Yet To Condemn The Avengers by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
bappahman:
As a former President with strong influence in the Niger Delta, Goodluck Jonathan should as a matter of civic and patriotic duty Condemn the illegal activities and violence of the Niger Delta Avengers
Until you tell us when and where Buhari condemned boko haram and Fulani herdsmen I will deserve my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members / Africa Countries Better Than Nigeria In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.