Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land (44406 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Olarch(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2016
Mission impossible. .....as an architect
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Ajewealth123(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2016
legalbizonline:
This is very serious. Why i am asking is because i wanted to build 4-room bungalow before but change my mind.

I need professional advice.
let me help u with pictures.master bedroom,sitting room,kitchen and parking space

1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Leo2flex(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2016
Badgers14:
It depends on how big you want the rooms to be...

But my suggestion is 3bdrm up and 2 bdrm down stairs... Talk to a seasoned architect to help you tidy the plan...

May God Bless our hussles

Cheers!!
Ameen
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Olarch(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2016
Milikiman:
Some people can only open dis mouth to say rubbish of wat dey re ignorant of.i v a full plot with 4 bedroom all ensuite.and ver big.and I didn't even consum 1/2 of d total plot.

So I blv its possible just v sketchy idea of want u want and achi wil mak it real

It can't be...

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Ajewealth123(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
let me help u with pictures
this passage leads to first floor,bar at the right,dinning room,laundry kitchen and visitors room.
2 pics dining room.
3. Master bathroom,almost the size of a room.
Front view

1 Share

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by trisurface: 8:42am On May 08, 2016
Its tight.
if your estate doesnt allow multistorey, Can you fit a very high roof & fit 2 rooms in there?
spiral st.case and wood floors.
large sized expellers at higher levels to draw out hot air.
Open plan kitchen and store.
parking for 2 cars maximum
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
op,this is how it goes,like I built my own.the ground floor host the sitting room,dining, mini size laundry,bar,kitchen and a room.first floor host a sitting room again,boys room by the left,girls room by the right,big master bedroom with bathtub,dressing room, and the last floor,a gym room and a bedroom .my broda,all the rooms are big with two womdows for ventilation.each room has a wardrobe.i can show u pictures if you want sha

2 story building?
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Ajewealth123(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2016
ibietela2:

2 story building?
bungalow
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by abdabass: 8:49am On May 08, 2016
It is posible with face-me-I-slap-you bungalow, if you don't mind that.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by ibietela2(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
bungalow

Ok
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 9:04am On May 08, 2016
legalbizonline:
i have a 60ft by 60ft half plot of land. Can i build a 5-bedroom bungalow with a 2-car parking space.
Please, is it possible?
Even a 4-bedroom flat will leave u with a little space. So u can't.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2016
ORIENTNIGERIA:

Yes you can sir....
See them! Alway saying 'yes"sir". Please tell him the honest truth and stop looking for ways to get a job.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by don4real18(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2016
after taking necessary setback from fences (Lagos laws), you have approximately 30ft by 40ft making it impossible putting into consideration 3x3m for a standard room
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by jaytime(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2016
The answer is a big yes. U can even ensuit two or three of the rooms.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Kheddy(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2016
As a building student,Building a five bedroom Flat in ¹/² alone Ain't advisable professionally,Bcus there needs to be space,plus other building principles included.

I advice u reduce the amount of rooms u tend to build,then analyse yhur plan project. . .I think u'll definitely get satisfied with what ever you bring up yourself coolAs a building student,Building a five bedroom Flat in ¹/² alone Ain't advisable professionally,Bcus there needs to be space,plus other building principles included.

I advice u reduce the amount of rooms u tend to build,then analyse yhur plan project. . .I think u'll definitely get satisfied with what ever you bring up yourself
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by sunnp(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2016
Well it about your choice but have it in mind that all your rooms will be small also they can't approve your design at town planning
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by sunnp(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2016
Broda that your house is duplex not bungalow sir

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Drdreluv: 9:37am On May 08, 2016
Lovely apartment u are truly an ajewealth i hail thee
Ajewealth123:
this passage leads to first floor,bar at the right,dinning room,laundry kitchen and visitors room.
2 pics dining room.
3. Master bathroom,almost the size of a room.
Front view
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Dyt(f): 9:42am On May 08, 2016
engrfaruq:
Yes you can.... but make sure u take good care of the chickens u want to put inside.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by xyArc: 9:48am On May 08, 2016
Yea.. itx very possible. I'm an Architect and u can contact me to go through some design options.

straitsworldintegrated@gmail.com
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2016
Yes it very possible, I just finished one last month which i still have a laundry room at the back , make sure you have a standard soak away under your car park, then you have what you want
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by touchmark(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
legalbizonline:
This is very serious. Why i am asking is because i wanted to build 4-room bungalow before but change my mind.

my bro, limit the design/construction to 4 bedroom flat. wuth that you can have average of 16m2 per room with toilet and bath ensuite. and sizeable siting room, dining room and kitchen. Amplevparking spave? yes. And you are lucky the shape of the land is square and not rectangle. You can contact me on acesanmite@gmail.com if you demmedbit neccessary.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by EOOJ(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2016
legalbizonline:

bros you are a dreamer o. 5bd wit 2 car parking space Haba. Fear God o. If u really want to attain dat, den go for a duplex. Dats if u gat the money. Or else u go 4 a 3bd wit one small parking. Anytin more dan dis would lead to smaller functional spaces which wont realy make sense. Like someone said, na chicken u wan put inside? Lolcheesy
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Delafruita(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2016
legalbizonline:
i have a 60ft by 60ft half plot of land. Can i build a 5-bedroom bungalow with a 2-car parking space.
Please, is it possible?
it will be difficult on 60ft by 60ft. I built a 3 bedroom bungalow in 30ft by 120ft and all the rooms were master bedrooms. I have a kitchen the size of a room and a blacony that is almost as big as a room. And i didnt even utilize up to half the 120ft. The drawback has been earlier stated by other good folks. The building will be to close to your fence as mine is and the rooms will be small. 2 of the rooms in my house are means for my kids. I have only a little daughter foe now who still sleeps on my room so you can understand that my need for space was quite limited. Perhaps you should consider a 5 bedroom duplex whoch will be a better suited plan for the land
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by mfm04622: 10:35am On May 08, 2016
If you have enough money to build a 5 bedroom house, you surely have enough money to buy a full plot. If you build it on a 1/2 plot, you won't enjoy the house.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by hemucology(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2016
Call me for P. O. P

OK

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Akindeadewale(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2016
it's possible but will have small rooms say 10*12,might probably ensuite two
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by onyinyechika08: 10:50am On May 08, 2016
Ajewealth123:
ofcourse,mine even has a swimming pool but the fifth room doubles as the penthouse.thats the house and that's my dog trainer beside the pool playing with Derek .two cars parking space.
Op is talking abt bungalow ure here showing 2 storey duplex. Abi staircase no dey d house ni?

1 Like

Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by africanpea: 11:03am On May 08, 2016
Kheddy:
As a building student,Building a five bedroom Flat in ¹/² alone Ain't advisable professionally,Bcus there needs to be space,plus other building principles included.

I advice u reduce the amount of rooms u tend to build,then analyse yhur plan project. . .I think u'll definitely get satisfied with what ever you bring up yourself coolAs a building student,Building a five bedroom Flat in ¹/² alone Ain't advisable professionally,Bcus there needs to be space,plus other building principles included.

I advice u reduce the amount of rooms u tend to build,then analyse yhur plan project. . .I think u'll definitely get satisfied with what ever you bring up yourself

But can it contain a 4bedroom bungalow with toilet and bath ensuit?
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by Nobody: 11:06am On May 08, 2016
Yes,you can. I can recommend my Architect for you if you're really serious about it. I promise you will be delighted with his design.
Re: Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land by africanpea: 11:07am On May 08, 2016
Adegbulugbe:
Yes it very possible, I just finished one last month which i still have a laundry room at the back , make sure you have a standard soak away under your car park, then you have what you want

Does it have a fence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. / Abuja: Many Houses, No Tenants • Changing Face Of A Federal Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.