Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) (16325 Views)

1 Plot Of Land W/structurally Sound 1 Storey 16 Room Building For Sale At Ikare / Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget / Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by MissEdified(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
A 16-Room Bungalow was on fire at Iyago By Costain Bus-Stop, Apapa.

The cause of the inferno is yet to be known but as at the point of report, no life was recorded lost.

The LRU team, the LAGOS STATE FIRE SERVICE and the community youths joined hands in putting out the fire completely.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-16-room-bungalow-razed-by-fire.html

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by chloride6: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Teetopz:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself.

Bungalow?

16 rooms?

Nawa ooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by fwesharumi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
nawa oo this kind january
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
kiss
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? cuz they would've easily put out the fire cuz Jesus made it clear that they'll get whatever they as for in his name

let's check those verses shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 [b][i]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Seems they forgot those verses just like every Christian does

7 Likes

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
First rain in PH cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Okewa(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
LRU is one of the best agency in lagos and Nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ambode is wrkn.
See fire srvx working.

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
h
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Leetunechi: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by fyneguy: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Painting?
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by benqo01(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bad news everywhere..
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
E
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by mosho2good: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
WHO DRANK IT ? ? ?
Ta lo mu ? ? ?
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2016 while Guinness is expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost N600 Billion (About $3billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year.
The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank N600 billion worth of alcohol in one year?
A country with more churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent. Please who drank it? This is interesting because it does not include sales from other breweries, Paraga and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro, Ogidiga,Rega, Orimalu, Jedi,Monkeytail, Palm wine, Dongoyaro, Alomo, Agbara, Babyoku,Laliga, Kerewa, striker etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
But please, answer me...Just please, tell me because, we are shouting RECESSION! RECESSION!! RECESSION!!! Please, don't laugh! Just tell me, Who drank ALL these bottles?������������������
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
16 room bungalow? shocked

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na wa o, through out this week na so so bad news dey grace front page, abi good things no dey happen for nigeria ni
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.

Good luck to you.

Hope her barracks bf does not redesign your face for you. grin cheesy tongue
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Jamaticulus(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
LRU's Photographer tho...

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
so sad

Are there no Christians in that house or environment? cuz they would've easily put out the fire cuz Jesus made it clear that they'll get whatever they as for in his name

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 [b][i]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Is this the new atheist movement method? Look for unfortunate stories on front page and link them all to Christianity and God and try to make the religious look stupid?

Ironically it simply shows that atheists are heartless sadists who take pleasure in the misfortune of others and wouldn't mind deliberately being behind such misfortunes just to prove that God does not exist and can do nothing to them.

Troll mode activated. I am smart enough to catch your new modus operandi even before it takes off.

You just got yourself a monitor.

5 Likes

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by jaymejate: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Face me I slap you problem.
Maybe someone did that to revenge for him soup wey them steal. Who knows

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by jaymejate: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
so sad

and again

and again

and again

(Matthew 17:20 [i]For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted

Wait

Have you forgotten [b]James 1:5?

It says "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

You lack sense, I think you should ask too

3 Likes

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oh lawd.... this early momo
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by oluwakingsley101(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Leetunechi:

bro if this is true,trust me they are the best,very humble and loving.talking from experience.
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lomprico2:
First rain in PH cheesy
First rain fall yesterday for rumuokoro. grin
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lomprico2:
First rain in PH cheesy
Lucky you. Heat wan kill pesin here for lag.
Re: 16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
First rain fall yesterday for rumuokoro. grin

Ta! na Abuloma the rain first fall tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Commit Your Finances Into Any Property, You Must Know This. / The 50 Easiest Ways To Get Rich Quickly In Nigeria / Investigating Super-Rich Nigerians And Their London Homes [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.