Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity (2752 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Colydatom(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2016
Rima Fakih is believed to be the first Muslim to win the title of Miss USA when she was crowned the winner in 2010.

Now, the beauty pageant winner has converted to Christianity, recently sharing a verse from Philippians on Twitter.........

More; http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/05/07/first-muslim-miss-usa-converts-to-christianity/

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 07, 2016
She was NEVER a Muslim....

11 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by HolyHero: 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
[size=15pt]
welcome to the light
[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nixiepie(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
Happy for her

5 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by yomalex(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2016
Okay
bulldoza:
HOW do you know?

4 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by DCONE1(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
My muslim brothers,don't stress yourself on this matter....... I BET SHE NEVER HAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE A MUSLIM.....besides its her life .she no epp me.

4 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by sanity12(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
bulldoza:
u look pained,,,,,u b muslim??

6 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 07, 2016
sanity12:
u look pained,,,,,u b muslim??
How dumb are you?
"I look pained" ?

Can you see me?

5 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
Gini wee mezia undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by TunjiMsp: 5:28pm On May 07, 2016
bulldoza:
because if she was she will never engage in indecency.

5 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 07, 2016
TunjiMsp:
because if she was she will never engage in indecency.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by kvnqDavie: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
DCONE1:
My muslim brothers,don't stress yourself on this matter....... I BET SHE NEVER HAD THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IT IS TO BE A MUSLIM.....besides its her life .she no epp me.

Besides she never did help you when she was a muslim.
There's a time when saying some certain things are kinda uncalled for..m just saying tho

3 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
welcome to the light
[/size]
Lol!
Are you serious?
I have heard that from a pagan before...
How sure are you that you're in light?
Please spare me those Bible quotes

1 Like

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by herald9: 7:19pm On May 07, 2016
From fire to frying pan.
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
Oya let the terrorists come and start wailing !!

1 Like

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by fragrant(f): 7:33pm On May 07, 2016
Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the Father except by Him. Its my prayer that she does the will of the Father. You have taken the first step, may God guide you.

4 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by axhead(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2016
Welcome to the truth
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
bulldoza:

She was. WAS! Go and die

1 Like

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by CHEUARIN: 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
THE HOST OF HEAVEN REJOICES WHEN A SOUL IS SAVED FROM HEADING TO HELL...

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Light (John 14:6)...God in human flesh devoid of sin (John 1:14)....

Jesus did so much good...healings, deliverances, miracles, salvation...etc...(Acts 10:38) and He finally, went back to the Father (John 14:1 -3) and sent the Holy Spirit...

I cannot remember anyone that walked this earth like Jesus or did half of what Jesus did in terms of exploits...Name one if you have evidence...

The devil and his family members (demons and human representatives on earth) are definitely not pleased with this SALVATION message...

Anyway, all I care is for you, sinner, to repent...REPENT AND RUN TO JESUS NOW...

The devil's fate is sealed...HELL FIRE LOADING...FULL BLAST FOR HIM AND HIS CHOICE SERVANTS...

2 Likes

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 12:29am On May 08, 2016
kkh2:

She was. WAS! Go and die
Go and kill yourself.
The world is over populated with foolĂ­sh already.
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by queebeediva(f): 12:36am On May 08, 2016
bulldoza:

Exactly.
here comes the religion wailers trying to fight for religion superiority here in NL
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by hardcorevin(m): 1:42am On May 08, 2016
DCONE1:

pls u guys shld nt kill her pls,its her choice
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by hardcorevin(m): 1:43am On May 08, 2016
bulldoza:

1 Like

Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by hardcorevin(m): 1:46am On May 08, 2016
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by DCONE1(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
hardcorevin:

yes its her choice aNd everybody will be Judge according to their choIces
Re: First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Actress Beverly Osu Dumps Short Hairdo For Huge Weave [PICS] / Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) / Roman Goddess Flaunts Huge Butt In Racy Instagram Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.