Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) (2749 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Igboblog: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji who recently celebrated her birthday organized her '' first of many LITV private screening'' according what she shared on her Instagram account. Check out her outfits to the event and tell us what you think

News via : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/09/check-out-linda-ikejis-outfit-to-her-tv.html?m=1

Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don Jazzy! Fúçkin See what thou refuseth to fûçk!
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy
wow wow lovely and stunning
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
SHE LOOKS BETTER NOW WITH THE EXTRA WEIGHT.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by 10eola(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where is she growing to sef
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Partnerbiz3: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
She added just like i like it shocked

See below
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Godfather92(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
The lady no get Yash, flat Yash and flat breast

I dey my house......
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by olamil34(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
what am i looking at ?
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
She looks wow wow wow wow wow wow
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lovely outfit
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mi love! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
kiss
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Larrey(f): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Classy........Elegant..... Flawlesskiss
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by Igboblog: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
There is nothing I like so much about her as her beautiful smile.
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by palladin: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
she looks good
Re: Check Out Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Her TV Private Screening (photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nkwerre girls can fine eh....proudly an Nkwerre girl...
quote me not!!

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Guy In Simi Joromi Video / 50cent Denies His Son After Fbi Arrested Him / Actress Nkechi Blessing Buys New Mercedes Benz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.