Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson (17897 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Pictures Of IPOB Members Released By FG / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by agrovick(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
Ebiz12:
God help my state, the situation here is something else

As for Dickson eehn,your wickedness no get part two, God is watching you in 4D

I dey vex,make I no talk wetin I no suppose talk
Yo pretty, are u Ijaw?
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Dee60: 5:19pm On May 07, 2016
Is that so?

What did your elder brother do to Bayelsa in 14 years? First as deputy, as governor, as VP and as President?

Can you please itemise?

Thank you, your excellency!

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by HomeOfMe(f): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

www.punchng.com/bayelsa-facing-neglect-fg-dickson/
You are the 5% according to bubu;but to be honest GEJ was the president not too long ago,why didn't he use the opportunity to make sure there was federal govt presence in the state as an indigene of the state also.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 07, 2016
agrovick:

Yo pretty, are u Ijaw?

smiley thanks. Yes I am
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by iflywithbuhari(f): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
cjfavour:

Bt bayelsa man was d president just yesterday. Or didn't he develop bayelsa? Then y are u ppl supporting him if he did nt?
GEJ gave out contracts to freedom fighters, who are indigenes of ND, who then gave out scholarships, sank boreholes, gave loans to farmers and fishermen, helped pregnant mothers, by providing access to drugs and healthcare. Infact, GEJ did more than enough for Bayelsa people. Buhari has been around the corridors of power for close to 40yrs and till this day has not given anything back to the people of Daura, except free hate messages and ethnoreligious doctrines.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by agrovick(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
Ebiz12:

smiley thanks. Yes I am
Nice. Tebra o
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by diegwu01: 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Bayelsa no go killi person.
I have seen almost all Ijaw political leaders speak.
They all have the intellect of a gnat.
You can search YouTube and feed your own eyes.
People like Tam David West do not stay in that environment. They all leave for the places where they can find their contemporaries.
No metaphor is more apt than the hotel.
It represents all that is wrong with that state.
Special thanks to Obasanjo who thought we deserve to enjoy this level of governance at the federal level.
17 years and counting.

I agree undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Rajiolaade: 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
Sorry o, Disk. go fast to learn from Aregbesola, on how he coped with d situation during GEJ era.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by agrovick(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

GEJ gave out contracts to freedom fighters, who are indigenes of ND, who then gave out scholarships, sank boreholes, gave loans to farmers and fishermen, helped pregnant mothers, by providing access to drugs and healthcare. Infact, GEJ did more than enough for Bayelsa people. Buhari has been around the corridors of power for close to 40yrs and till this day has not given anything back to the people of Daura, except free hate messages and ethnoreligious doctrines.
Easy with the lies na

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by 989900: 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
cjfavour:

Bt bayelsa man was d president just yesterday. Or didn't he develop bayelsa? Then y are u ppl supporting him if he did nt?

They are confused people.
An average Bayelsan is chronically lazy, wants cheap/free money, women, and booze.
They see nothing wrong with 'Alams' and all their thieving leaders, even though it is to their detriment.

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by olajide8(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaa grin cheesy why wouldn't the state face neglect? One of the smallest state, that was allocated all the oil wells in nigeria* and still yet couldn't be transformed, within 3years, they are one of the states, with the largest derivation paid too* after akwa-ibom state what else do they want? it's not, even an APC state? So?
This governor is funny, a state that produces and hides all the militants* haven for militants -in its creeks* a state where a group of educated illiterates would make it impossible for local governments election to be held* which state should even be forgotten if not bayelsa state- rubbish*

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by olajide8(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You too lie' liar*, militant* supporter

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Super1Star: 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
Dickson must be sick upstairs.

Your Perm Sec that just retired from Aso ROck is just 10kilometres away from Yenegoa. Hold her and her clueless husband responsible for your underdevelopment, as well as. your own stupidity.

Amnesty programme will go down in the history as the greatest evil done to this country.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Ghost01(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

His sister was kidnapped sometime ago. And when the kidnappers called to demand ransome, Dickson congratulated them that they are now his in-laws. That they shld do what they like with her. Lol
Lol.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Btruth: 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
989900:

God bless you, I was going to ask if Bayelsa is the only oil producing state in the country? Why are others from Edo to Ondo to Delta, Rivers, Imo, Abia, Cross rivers not as chronically lazy and demanding as Bayelsans?
What does their governor, their chiefs and warlords do with all the billions they get on behalf of the few Bayelsans who live there?
What is the less than 2 million population of Bayelsa vs the billions she gets?
Akwa Ibom and Rivers state are the biggest oil producers, with bigger population and they have tangibles to show for it and they go beyond oil, the peoples are relentlessly resourceful.

God bless you my brother. Do you know that you just make me to realise Akwa-Ibom and Cross River state are oil producing state too. But, in fairness, I hardly see people from those 2 states complaining or causing havoc to the detriment of their states. Besides, both Akwa-ibom and Cross River state had used money gained from the oil producing states sharing to developed their states to a world class states. What a beautiful cities will have both in Uyo and Calabar. So, Mr. Dickson, it's never too late. As a leader, you need to utilise the little (which is big though according to the sharing formula) given to you to build and create jobs for your subjects.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by mare23ayo(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
agrovick:
We are talking of a set of people who have a non chalant attitude to work. Kwontinu
Their men are extremely lazy! Amnesty to me is a way of giving lazy folks money for doing nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by diegwu01: 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
A certain female civil servant in Bayelsa State earns N1billion naira Monthly as salary
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2016
agrovick:

Nice.
Tebra o

Emi o!
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Super1Star: 5:39pm On May 07, 2016
diegwu01:
A certain female civil servant in Bayelsa State earns N1billion naira Monthly as salary

Brossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Haba now!!!!!

It is not possible joor. Is she the one doing the whole administrative work of the state?
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by agrovick(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
Ebiz12:

Emi o!
That's what's up. Emmm! Is that pin genuine, wanna add you
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by 989900: 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Btruth:
God bless you my brother. Do you know that you just make me to realise Akwa-Ibom and Cross River state are oil producing state too. But, in fairness, I hardly see people from those 2 states complaining or causing havoc to the detriment of their states. Besides, both Akwa-ibom and Cross River state had used money gained from the oil producing states sharing to developed their states to a world class states. What a beautiful cities will have both in Uyo and Calabar. So, Mr. Dickson, it's never too late. As a leader, you need to utilise the little (which is big though according to the sharing formula) given to you to build and create job for your subjects.

Akwa Ibom produces almost 600,000 barrels per day vs Bayelsa's 290,000 barrels per day, yet the people are industrious, well cultured, and educated unlike Bayelsans who have nothing to show but malfeasance, militancy and idiocy.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Don't worry bro, Ben Bruice is campaigning for presidency indirectly. So, when he gets there he would gather all Nigeria money and give you to develop your state because Bayelsa is the only state in Nigeria that we're to worship. What did you use the one ur brother gave you when he was the president? Useless and good for nothing politicians. After misleading one of the best presidents Nigeria would have ever produced. PMB ride on God approved you for us

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
agrovick:

That's what's up. Emmm! Is that pin genuine, wanna add you

Nah! It's fake

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Btruth: 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You are so much contradicting yourself here my dear. What concerns you with Daura? or, are they the one murmuring here?

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Btruth: 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
diegwu01:
seriously? sad
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Sheggy13(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This is pure WICKEDNESS. After all the oil money the state of Bayelsa contributes to the revenue of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are not allowed a sizable representation in the FG civil service. And some people will be criticising Niger Delta Avengers, because they want to watch Premiership, champions League and Telemundo. Its aiit. Thankgod for GEJ, who did his best to reverse this injustice. Jonathan, you will always be a hero.
Do you get paid to be this daft? GEJ who happens to be from that state and was President for good 5 years couldn't help to get a good representation of his people in the civil service, but I guess Buhari will be the one to be blamed for all of that. Never knew we have such a large amount of people without thinking brain in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by rodbel(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This is pure WICKEDNESS. After all the oil money the state of Bayelsa contributes to the revenue of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are not allowed a sizable representation in the FG civil service. And some people will be criticising Niger Delta Avengers, because they want to watch Premiership, champions League and Telemundo. Its aiit. Thankgod for GEJ, who did his best to reverse this injustice. Jonathan, you will always be a hero.

A pity thou... you should pay a visit to your "Hero's" state and see how they are wallowing in abject poverty. Your so called hero was a Deputy Governor, a Governor, Vice President and then a President for SIX YEARS. It is definitely a big shame... not even his LG witnessed a breath of his power...

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Btruth: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
989900:

Akwa Ibom produces almost 600,000 barrels per day vs Bayelsa's 290,000 barrels per day, yet the people are industrious, well cultured, and educated unlike Bayelsans who have nothing to show but malfeasance, militancy and idiocy.
Can you imagine that? Maybe, they need to send their governor to Akwa-Ibom to learn how to govern his state. It's never late to learn though.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:
This is the most useless and pathetic governor in the history of this country. Between Dickson and luck igbinedion the goat, i dont know who is worst

Dickson will succeed in staying in office for 8yrs without a single project. No infrastructure, no economic plan, no development whatsoever and months and months of salaries unpaid!

I have to say, he is just the true face of pdp

9ja ppl deserve the vagabonds in power because we routinely fail to cast our votes for visionary leaders who are progressives.

Nigerians abeg enjoy ur ready meal. grin
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
Lattop:
Who is Dickson pls

He's Dick's son. cool

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by focus7: 6:04pm On May 07, 2016
Dickson might likely blame the FG for his inability to pay workers salary despite bailout fund from the FG. He should not forget to blame Buhari even when his dickson cannot perform his duty to the wife at night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.