Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson (17915 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Pictures Of IPOB Members Released By FG / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by dahmie2013: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
Hold ur peace Mr! Didn't u collect bail out fund?
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Ephemmm: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:
This is the most useless and pathetic governor in the history of this country. Between Dickson and luck igbinedion the goat, i dont know who is worst

Dickson will succeed in staying in office for 8yrs without a single project. No infrastructure, no economic plan, no development whatsoever and months and months of salaries unpaid!

I have to say, he is just the true face of pdp

Imagine! Assuming he won the election, he could have been among those who would be blaming the incumbent Governor for the problems Dickson created.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2016
Adminisher:
The dumbest governor in history. No salaries for six months and Buhari should come and help after the bail out funds.
This Bayelsa is the richest, most stupid state in Nigeria.

There is some 1000 square kilometers of tropical rain forest that can feed Nigeria.

The largest rice farms in Nigeria at one time - Ekeowe Permabiri area can export up to 500 million dollars worth if revived.

Brass LNG , Dr Clueless Jonathan destroyed.

Twon Brass used to be a Palm oil exporter.

Niger Delta University can be upgraded and make 50 billion Naira for the government every year. Education is the most profitable business in Nigeria.

The problem with Bayelsa is when you have people like Patience Jonathan and her husband holding sway, the intellectual element would always be surpressed.

my brother you just talk true..I just tire...you forgot to mention large scale fishing...We have the water body and yet we do nothing with it...such a failed state..sometimes I wonder how my beloved state got into the hands of miscreants...how can an oil rich state be complaining of neglect. ..such a shame..
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by GambaOsaka: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
omooba969:

He's Dick's son. cool

Normally when i see comments like this come up, especially when matters of serious national issues are being discussed, I always say to myself ''This posters must be a fool to joke with everything" ,BUT....

Sitting here on my couch after devouring a plate of rice, I came across this your comment and I'm laughing out like something else.

Nice one grin grin grin grin

Sometimes a lil bit of pun is good in this hard times. It helps cool the tension

Nice one

Hehehehehe
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 07, 2016
which one does he prefer now, quota or merit? when situation is favourable it is merit and when not it is quota
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2016
Ebiz12:

grin you day vex no be small o
All you've said is just the truth,they prefer to give all the money to militants, instead of using it for better projects

Anyway, i'm from BY but i'm not of BY, just a matter of time

My vexation no be here,no mind me jare

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Wazobia12(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

GEJ gave out contracts to freedom fighters, who are indigenes of ND, who then gave out scholarships, sank boreholes, gave loans to farmers and fishermen, helped pregnant mothers, by providing access to drugs and healthcare. Infact, GEJ did more than enough for Bayelsa people. Buhari has been around the corridors of power for close to 40yrs and till this day has not given anything back to the people of Daura, except free hate messages and ethnoreligious doctrines.

U are definitely a liar from the pit of hell haba look at tge confidence u used in spewing totally false stories na waoh

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by bakynes(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2016
My friend dat served in Bayelsa told me stories no b small. How can a LG Chairman of Brass b using Helicopter yet the state is an eye sore, how can u build a small 500m pedestran bridge for 1 billion naira. That is how they allocate project in bayelsa. My friend told us he wld have to come to LGA's like Brass and Yenogoa to buy recharge card or find network on his phone just imagine. Even some hotels in Yenegoa they will tell guest to go and fetch water to use. I no fit laugh wat a state.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by eDoc: 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
allthingsgood:
This is the most useless and pathetic governor in the history of this country. Between Dickson and luck igbinedion the goat, i dont know who is worst

Dickson will succeed in staying in office for 8yrs without a single project. No infrastructure, no economic plan, no development whatsoever and months and months of salaries unpaid!

I have to say, he is just the true face of pdp

He is taking a cue from his predecessor,timpre slyvia,gej and governor general of the ijaw (alams).
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by eDoc: 11:44pm On May 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Jonathan messed things up by empowering criminals instead of intellects thereby discouraging education and hardwork. Yar'Adua started the nonsense though. Bayelsa and the pure Ijaw found only in Bayelsa and Delta States need a lot of reorientation to solve an endemic social crisis similar to Northern alimajiri. The Ijaw speaking Rivers like Kalabari are advanced and well positioned in the business world and academia.

Wailer,face the topic and leave the late president out of this.

if another topic comes up and it is links to gej,you would take offence,i see no reason why you cannot face the governor or gej for the topic at hand.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by hornyman(m): 2:46am On May 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This is pure WICKEDNESS. After all the oil money the state of Bayelsa contributes to the revenue of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are not allowed a sizable representation in the FG civil service. And some people will be criticising Niger Delta Avengers, because they want to watch Premiership, champions League and Telemundo. Its aiit. Thankgod for GEJ, who did his best to reverse this injustice. Jonathan, you will always be a hero.

Your GEJ done worst. He never represented Northern states well, that's one of d reason why he lost woefully in the North. After 2011 election that he won he stayed put in Abuja and neglected Northern states. Even Edo and Lagos state were abandoned by him. He did nothing in Lagos, what goes around always comes around.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Adminisher: 3:12am On May 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

GEJ gave out contracts to freedom fighters, who are indigenes of ND, who then gave out scholarships, sank boreholes, gave loans to farmers and fishermen, helped pregnant mothers, by providing access to drugs and healthcare. Infact, GEJ did more than enough for Bayelsa people. Buhari has been around the corridors of power for close to 40yrs and till this day has not given anything back to the people of Daura, except free hate messages and ethnoreligious doctrines.

Wao. My dear young man. Do all you can to study or live abroad. From what you posted here , your vision is limited. The Nigerian system has destroyed your reasoning. Did I hear you say " Jonathan gave money to militants who now gave schorlarships and medical facilities and loan to farmers?. Did you really say this?
You have proven people who voted Jonathan out right and you have unfortunately confirmed that it is right to look down on people of the Niger Delta. How can a normal human being post such a thing?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by senior123: 3:46am On May 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This is pure WICKEDNESS. After all the oil money the state of Bayelsa contributes to the revenue of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are not allowed a sizable representation in the FG civil service. And some people will be criticising Niger Delta Avengers, because they want to watch Premiership, champions League and Telemundo. Its aiit. Thankgod for GEJ, who did his best to reverse this injustice. Jonathan, you will always be a hero.

Yaawwwwnnnnn This oil victim card is really getting boring. U guys need to come up with something new quickly. We r loosing interest
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by boojwa(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2016
Some people on this platform are just stupid...plain brainlessly stupid. Goodluck was from this state he did nothing I went to Bayelsa recently I felt like shedding tears. No development. Read ma lips no development. The only livable place is the state capital yenegoa. Even the bleached Common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce has no motorable road leading to his village, no viable business exists in Bayelsa. Goodluck could not command one good project to expand the state. Even the airport yaradua started he couldn't complete. When he wants to go to Bayelsa he lands in phc and is airlifted to his Abode...a shame big shame...when people talk about this goodluck I don't knw weda they have been living in Cameroon sef...if anyone here doubts me go to Bayelsa...they wia just collecting fed allocation and wasting...did he not knw since that BY has no federal presence? Is he just waking up? Nyesom wike is crying for the slim allocations given but he is the same person with support of the Verbal Assasin, Patience Jonathan...that engineered the transfer of 12 oilwells to a neighboring state now he is crying foul...them never start to cry sef by the 2nd year citizens of the state will stone them...thieves angry

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by chukel(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

make bayelsa people no catch you. They will give u general beating for this thing u typed. U guys stay at the comfort of ur homes and type poo. I'm not sure u have ever been to bayelsa.
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 10:13am On May 08, 2016
Y'all talk nonsense from the comfort of your homes, your friend served in Bayelsa, Your friend is a liar ,Am a native of Ogbia ,Emeyal 2,I stay close to Otueke ,GEJ was not the problem of Bayelsa ,It was Bayelsans Ignorant and Greed ,GEJ helped many people ,and he didn't neglect the North ,Tell me a President that developed Nigeria like GEJ ,talk of Roads.
The downfall of Bayelsa is our ignorance, A man wants to use govt funds to please himself ,U see men with Jeeps while the roads are bad .
That guy talking of Reverse Revenue, Oil is a hard thing to get ,but be rest assured that ND won't lack oil in the next 100 years ,many places have not even been discovered, The past adminstration in Bayelsa made this state useless ,Bayelsans only live on 30 days mentality, that's why this salary issue is causing mayhem and hardship,
The state is in debt 21BN or so ,before this adminstration took over ,and this debt was added again by Dickson ,So banks cut our Allocations ,he was sorting to reduce the wage bill tru verification and elimination of ghost workers which is paramount here .
So pls don't criticise without analysis.pls ,Bayelsa is a young state .small too give it time to grow
Re: Bayelsa Facing Neglect By FG – Dickson by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
boojwa:
Some people on this platform are just stupid...plain brainlessly stupid. Goodluck was from this state he did nothing I went to Bayelsa recently I felt like shedding tears. No development. Read ma lips no development. The only livable place is the state capital yenegoa. Even the bleached Common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce has no motorable road leading to his village, no viable business exists in Bayelsa. Goodluck could not command one good project to expand the state. Even the airport yaradua started he couldn't complete. When he wants to go to Bayelsa he lands in phc and is airlifted to his Abode...a shame big shame...when people talk about this goodluck I don't knw weda they have been living in Cameroon sef...if anyone here doubts me go to Bayelsa...they wia just collecting fed allocation and wasting...did he not knw since that BY has no federal presence? Is he just waking up? Nyesom wike is crying for the slim allocations given but he is the same person with support of the Verbal Assasin, Patience Jonathan...that engineered the transfer of 12 oilwells to a neighboring state now he is crying foul...them never start to cry sef by the 2nd year citizens of the state will stone them...thieves angry

Sir where and where did you go to in Bayelsa,Bayelsa is underdeveloped Yes!,but the hyperbole in your description of this underdevelopment is very vain and invalid ..you don't know Bayelsa, You know Yenagoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno / Ruga: Zamfara State Approves 300 Hectares Of Land For RUGA Settlement / PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.