Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Will You Have Done Different If You Happen To Be Nigeria President Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Have Done Different If You Happen To Be Nigeria President Today (510 Views)

How Life Would Have Been Different If The World Was Flat / See Crazy NTA Screenshot Which Got Nigeria's President And Vice President Wrong / Can This Happen In Nigeria? President Tsai Ing-wen Apologises For power outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Have Done Different If You Happen To Be Nigeria President Today by colosa: 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
Most Nigerian like complaining and laying blame on the government without proffering solutions to situations we have found ourselves. So what will you have done different if you happen to be the presido like PMB. Thank you
Re: What Will You Have Done Different If You Happen To Be Nigeria President Today by chidozieikeji2: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
Constitute a special corruption court arrest all past politicians from 1960 to present try them and who ever that is convicted will face firing squad
Re: What Will You Have Done Different If You Happen To Be Nigeria President Today by chidozieikeji2: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
Constitute a special corruption court arrest all past politicians from 1960 to present try them and who ever that is convicted will face firing squad even if it is my brother

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not A Good Reader & You Can't Be On Nairaland. Show Me My Mistake / Radio Biafra Operators Threaten Emma Ike Agu With A Lawsuit For Jamming Radio Bi / Can Someone Explain This Photo ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.