Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Radio Biafra Operators Threaten Emma Ike Agu With A Lawsuit For Jamming Radio Bi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Radio Biafra Operators Threaten Emma Ike Agu With A Lawsuit For Jamming Radio Bi (511 Views)

Mr Emma Special Introduction To Nairaland / VIDEO: Ludacris Jamming To Wizkid's Music In His Mansion / Breaking News:ipob: Emma Ike Agu Knocks Radio Biafra London, Off The Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Operators Threaten Emma Ike Agu With A Lawsuit For Jamming Radio Bi by MadamDeMadam: 12:18pm On May 13, 2016
It is no news that Emma Ike Agu jammed radio Biafra, London Signal and admitted publicly, why he took the action. The Coordinator of Coordinators of IPOB LTD/ Radio Biafra London, Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya in an email war of words told Emma Ike Agu, the publisher of NIGERIAN FM /AfricaIssue and CEO of African FM, New York that his downloadorganization is planning to take a law action against him. Writing via his email, Clifford wrote:

“Sent: Thu, May 12, 2016 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: IPOB LTD: Emma Ike Agu to address Radio Biafra London accusation of taking a bribe from President Buhari. today @ 2PM

Ordinarily, I will not bother to respond to you because you rant so much. But my conscience keep disturbing me to send you this response so that my mind will be at rest that I actually warned you ahead of time.

And that warning is that you should consult with your lawyers and let them advice you very well on your official acknowledgment of your responsibility for hacking into and jamming Radio Biafra transmissions, evidenced by this your email.

Ask your lawyers to review the following laws and if they say you should continue, by all means continue:

Article 156.00 (8 & 9) New York Penal Law

Title 18 U.S.C Section 1030 (a) (7)

Title 18 U.S.C. Section 1362

Now that I have informed you, the choice is yours.

Thank you.
Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android”
—–Original Message—–

The trouble between Radio Biafra operators and Emma Ike Agu started when Clifford Iroanya, and Emma Mezue issued a press release that ridiculed the person of Debe Ojukwu, the first son of late Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu. Emma Ike Agu who had earlier warned IPOB LTD/ Radio Biafra Operator to leave Igbo elders alone, could not contain his anger after telling Clifford and others to take down the Press Release and tender a public apology. Meanwhile, Emma Powerful whose name was included as a signatory to the Press release told Emma Ike Agu during a radio phone chat that he had no clue who wrote and issued the Press Release.

(1) (Reply)

UK To Train 1,000 Nigerian Military Personnel To Help Fight Against Boko Haram / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike Over Subsidy Removal / Can Someone Explain This Photo ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.