Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,738 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) (18687 Views)

Oshiomhole Wins 3rd Term / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Wins Okpekpe VIP Race (photos) / Edo State Governor( Comrade Adams Oshiomhole), Wins My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by jerryunit48: 9:24am On May 08, 2016
E win
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by DerrickzB: 9:45am On May 08, 2016
busky101:
Reminds me of alaadin....hope he didnt have a gun

lmaooo... in nuclear nadal's voice.. SUPREME LEADER!!!!..
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by aprokomania(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2016
Dripy:
Good for him. How will he not win? As the gov'nor, who will dare overtake him? The person will receive bullets like his deputy.

Politics and politicians have been elevated over and above commonsense. Why engage in a jamboree when the state is burning and salaries are unpaid.
Given that all works and no plays makes a man crazy, priority should be given to the more important stuffs.
Some people may think I have no joy or I am ranting but the matter at hand is heavy and if dexterity is not taken into cognisance, we may produce a stillborn.
so you neglect the thousands of jobs this "jamboree" has created?
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 08, 2016
deboysben:
**** pls ooo is it the same english dictionary you use write dis ur sentence dat i also use..
Your Grammar though?!
undecided
Are you a Graduate of Harvard University?!
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by busky101(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2016
DerrickzB:

lmaooo... in nuclear nadal's voice.. SUPREME LEADER!!!!..
hahahahaha, ur head dey dere
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by nickxtra(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2016
Op, pls my home town is not Okekpe, but Okpekpe. Correct it, pls. Proudly made in Okpekpe.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Missonas(f): 11:19am On May 08, 2016
nickxtra:
Op, pls my home town is not Okekpe, but Okpekpe. Correct it, pls. Proudly made in Okpekpe.
Hey brotherly was jst about to correct the op #proudlyokpekpe #heartbeat

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2016
I won using film trick and bribing grin
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2016
Where is his hot #GidiBlues?
Iara did not come out to hug and kiss Oshio Baba? shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2016
I thought dis selfishness happens only on nairaland, person go create thread and will still be FTC, same way Osho launched okekpe race and still won de race
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
As usual Na rig dem rig am for am
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by johnie: 12:29pm On May 08, 2016
Before nko? Who would have won?

Those shorts though...
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Dripy(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2016
aprokomania:

so you neglect the thousands of jobs this "jamboree" has created?
Hope you were employed there too? If not, try Lai Moh'med's masquerade jobs, 'namsense'
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Dripy(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
Sacramento4real:
Get sense, guy. He remains the only Govjernor that has increased the minimum wage of State workers. He pays salaries on or before 25th of every month. The only local government area that is being owed salary is Egor local government area and he has given the reason for that. He has come out to say payment would begin this very month, so why the unnecessary ranting? Just a few minutes exercise that a governor came to participate in with his people, you are here complaining like your babe was snatched by yahoo boy. Abeg park well joor!
See me see otondo! He has been gov'nor for 7 years and 6 month and now that he about to leave, he is increasing minimum wage. Who is he deceiving abi you be part of his attack dogs?
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 08, 2016
Pheals:
[b][/b]

reminds me of the film "dictator" grin
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Toriababy(f): 2:19pm On May 08, 2016
Oshio Baba,keep it up
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by anthney87: 2:31pm On May 08, 2016
deboysben:

**** pls ooo is it the same english dictionary you use write dis ur sentence dat i also use..
Even u, are a bigger English dunce than the writer above whom you are correcting.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2016
Pheals:
[b][/b]

Na so him go carry una money run straight to Libya carry ten SAN lawyers wedge una for Supreme court. (Abeg wey my kpomo pepper soup and orijin beer?)
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by gasperkoya(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
deboysben:

Your english need jesus!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
Dripy:

See me see otondo! He has been gov'nor for 7 years and 6 month and now that he about to leave, he is increasing minimum wage. Who is he deceiving abi you be part of his attack dogs?
Thank God you know he has been Governor for seven years. That he is in his last term. Question :How many Pdp governors who are in their last term increased the minimum wage of their state workers?
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
I guess he competed with Doyin Okupe and Yokozuna.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by evansjeff(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
Dripy:
Good for him. How will he not win? As the gov'nor, who will dare overtake him? The person will receive bullets like his deputy.

Politics and politicians have been elevated over and above commonsense. Why engage in a jamboree when the state is burning and salaries are unpaid.
Given that all works and no plays makes a man crazy, priority should be given to the more important stuffs.
Some people may think I have no joy or I am ranting but the matter at hand is heavy and if dexterity is not taken into cognisance, we may produce a stillborn.
young man keep quiet there. Which state is burning and salaries unpaid? Keep quiet again, if you have nothing sensible and meaningful to say, shut up there.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by evansjeff(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2016
Dripy:

if you are not an idiot, regardless of the time he increased it who will benefit from it? Is it not the common man? Will any Governor come and dare to reduce it? Receive sense for once. This man remains the best governor Edo has ever had, working even up to the last hour of his administration even so many states can't pay salaries.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by hornyman(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
Rubbish, it was staged managed. It was never intended for them to overtake him. Nollywood film trick in govt.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Dripy(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
evansjeff:
if you are not an idiot, regardless of the time he increased it who will benefit from it? Is it not the common man? Will any Governor come and dare to reduce it? Receive sense for once. This man remains the best governor Edo has ever had, working even up to the last hour of his administration even so many states can't pay salaries.
Such moronic individual who knows nothing about the workings of government. He is trying to increase the baggage of the incoming administration which will come in and say they cannot sustain the wage bill. If he is labour friendly as he wants to potrayed, why did he not increase it 5 years ago?
Don't quote me again you brat.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by evansjeff(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2016
Dripy:

Such moronic individual who knows nothing about the workings of government. He is trying to increase the baggage of the incoming administration which will come in and say they cannot sustain the wage bill. If he is labour friendly as he wants to potrayed, why did he not increase it 5 years ago?
Don't quote me again you brat.
your apparent delusion is enough to ignore u but I only pity your future with an a-priori disposition like this. Nitwits and berks like you needs schooling but I'm sorry I've got no time for that, life lessons may teach you though. yapping over a state you know feckly nothing about. Don't bother quoting me again cos I've got a good job doing, no time to reply a whelp like you.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by bakila: 9:25pm On May 08, 2016
Sacramento4real:
Get sense, guy. He remains the only Govjernor that has increased the minimum wage of State workers. He [b]pays salaries on or before 25th [/b]of every month. The [b]only local government area that is being owed salary is Egor local government area [/b]and he has given the reason for that. He has come out to say payment would begin this very month, so why the unnecessary ranting? Just a few minutes exercise that a governor came to participate in with his people, you are here complaining like your babe was snatched by yahoo boy. Abeg park well joor!
If the bold is true, then yahoo boys are responsible for his post.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Dripy(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2016
evansjeff:
your apparent delusion is enough to ignore u but I only pity your future with an a-priori disposition like this. Nitwits and berks like you needs schooling but I'm sorry I've got no time for that, life lessons may teach you though. yapping over a state you know feckly nothing about. Don't bother quoting me again cos I've got a good job doing, no time to reply a whelp like you.
Ignored.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins Okekpe VIP Race In Edo (photos) by Sacramento4real(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2016
bakila:

If the bold is true, then yahoo boys are responsible for his post.
Lol.... Seriously o.He increased it from 18,000 to 25,000.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo / Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.