Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist (2578 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / 'fugitive'' Tompolo Dares The Military Appears In Warri PHOTO / Former Aides Of Jonathan, Who Are Behind NDA Forced Ajumogobia Out- MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Osyabj: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
http://thenationonlineng.net/pipelines-attack-dont-succumb-to-blackmail-activist-tells-fg/

Niger Delta activist, Chief Ayimi Emami has urged the Federal Government not to bow to “cheap blackmail” antics of a former militant leader who is allegedly behind Thursday a d Friday morning attacks on strategic oil facilities and pipelines in Warri area of Delta state.

Emami’s advice cane against the backdrop of renewed attack on oil and gas platforms of Chevron Nigeria limited by the militant group, Niger Delta Avengers.

He said, “Those who have issues bothering on criminal activities and illegalities should go to the court to answer did their deeds and clear their names rather than resorting to cheap blackmail to arm-twist the Federal Government and the EFCC to drop the charges against them.

“One man cannot hold the FG to ransome; he cannot hold the nation by forming a parallel government within the Nigerian state.”

Although Chief Emami did not specifically mentioned former MEND leader, Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) it was clear that he was alluding to the warlord, who is wanted by the EFCC over his dealings with NIMASA during the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

ompolo had surreptitiously denied link with NDA in advertorials and media statements, Emami said he was not impressed by the gimmick

He said, “It has now become a pattern for this wanted man to preempt the attacks by placing advertorial denouncing the group and after which the group would strike again.

“This is a clear and plain childish prank; disown the group three days before they strike and they would attack, blow up oil facilities and give a farcical reason for the attacks.

“The last time he said some APC members are behind the attacks, how did the ‘leader’ of the PDP become so abreast of the workings of these so-called disgruntled APC members? Who does he thinks he is fooling? What intelligence does he have to know who and when the attacks will come?” Emami queried.

Speaking further, the Itsekiri traditional titleholder claimed that the recent attacks are part of a move to force President Muhammadu Buhari to soft-pedal on investigations of large scale fraud and theft of public fund during the last administration.

“They want to make Nigerians and Mr President to believe that only this wanted criminal can safeguard oil facilities in the region in order to pave the way for another bazaar in the name of pipeline/facilities surveillance.

“But we want to urge Mr President to be steadfast and not give in to the antics of criminals because those who are genuinely committed to the development of the Niger Delta are behind him.”

To this end, Ayiri expressed his determination and those of other Niger Deltan leaders to support the government to unravel the whereabouts of the masterminds, their sponsors and backer.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
who's this emami again pls
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Osyabj: 5:52pm On May 07, 2016
Speaking further, the Itsekiri traditional titleholder claimed that the recent attacks are part of a move to force President Muhammadu Buhari to soft-pedal on investigations of large scale fraud and theft of public fund during the last administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Topleague(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2016
nice one, anyone not in support of this government will be treated as enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by rottennaija(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
If only I didn't know the type of person PMB is. Na them go tire at the end and will be shouting blue murder, Witch-hunting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by ALISMILE(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
He is the young warri billionaire that controls tins in warri!

4 Likes

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by project8(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
tompolo on suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by kcnwaigbo: 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
rottennaija:
If only I didn't know the type of person PMB is. Na them go tire at the end and will be shouting blue murder, Witch-hunting
Keypad warriors egbeonu!! Mouth gun

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by kcnwaigbo: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
He is the young warri billionaire that run controls tins in warri!

Obviously he is not in control of things in warri

4 Likes

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Thewrath(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2016
The NDA have claimed responsibility for the attacks,no need pointing fingers.
Buhari has violated the amnesty agreement,and should face the consequences of his actions!

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2016
In d voice of some people, Emami Ayimi is not from South South.

When i wrote an article as a strong south south against the idiot group called Niger Delta Avengers, some e warriors question my root as full bonifide south south son.

I repeat again, as a patriotic south south indigene, i completely condemn d greedy and criminal Niger Delta Avengers. They dont represent Niger delta interest. They are not avengers. They are Scavengers. i can never support self destruction by some extremely greedy elements.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Musiwa419: 6:12pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Ayiri Emami is to the Itsekiri's what Tompolo is to the Ijaw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by johnmartus(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
I think mr president should issue ultimatum for securities personnel to locate this man wherever he hide.

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
North Supplied Most of Nigeria Electricity For Many Years Without Much Sabotage. Niger Delta Avengers are bloody Scavengers

We must not 4get the whole Nigeria once depend on Northern Nigeria for most of its electricity. Before the installation of gas turbines in Nigeria, the whole country from south to north depend on Kanji dam for electricity for so many years. We didnt hear of sabotage of d dam. Even today, abt 30% of Nigeria power is still from d North. Should Mabila dam in Taraba state be completed say in 2021 with 3000MW, d contribution of nothern Nigeria to power supply will be atleast 50%.

Kanji Dam was build in 1968 and it was supplying 800MW. The oldest Gas turbine build in Nigeria was Ughelli power station build in 1966 to supply 72MW. Before the year 2000, more than 50% of power source in Nigeria were from the North. Mainly from kanji and Jebba. During this period there were various gas plants which were not fully operational.

Yes i know we niger deltan want resource control. But what dis millitants are doing is crime and not emancipation. They are evil and are against the progress of Niger delta people.

Niger Delta Avengers does not represent the interest of Niger Delta. The shallowness of Niger Delta Avengers is becoming alarming. The truth is dat the average Niger Deltan in d street dont neccessary support sabotage. And this so called millitant does not have the interest of Niger Delta people at heart.

They are just greedy bunch of selfish people who does not care about the overall interest of Niger Delta people.

South South states are loosing billions to lagos because of all this stupidity of a selected few among my people. Almost all d big oil companies have thier headquarter in lagos. Thus our states is losing cooperate tax to lagos.

Many ships dont agree to use warri and portharcourt sea port because of these saboteurs. This is because of high level kidnapping and sea pirates in d region. Most of the ships comming to Nigeria find it difficult to get insurance cover once thier destination is warri or portharcourt. This have futher slow the economy of Niger delta.

it is time our elders, traditional rulers come out bold to condemn d actions of this few saboteurs. i see no wisdom in sabotage and destruction of our ecosystem. We are being myopic, in another 40years when d oil production bcome very low, our people will suffer starvation. We are busy spilling oil on our land by ourselves. what a self destruction!!!

Pidggin:

SS people don complain to you before? If the oil was located in the North, we know what would have happened by now, NLs are not the ones blowing pipelines, go to the creeks and deliver your speech

I am from south south. And i am complaining.
Ayiri Emami is from South South and he is complaining. Festus Keyamo is from south south and he is complaining about Niger Delta Avengers (Scavengers)

I agree that if most of the oil was located in d North, South West or South East there will be no Nigeria by now. I know dat for a fact. But God in his wisdom decided to place d oil among the minority south south. If not the top three tribe Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba would have trample on us mercillessly . Yes I know dat.

But what we have today is d reality. Most of The oil and gas is in our land. For about 50 years now, our oil have been feeding Nigeria. But we must know that Oil is not limitless. it is a non renewable resources. Which means it will finish. The question is how will our children survive in Niger Delta when d oil finish? Which land will they depend on? Is it d land further polluted by dis greedy idiots called millitants? It is time we in d Niger Delta start making strategic agitation.

it is time we agitate for a trust fund for the future of Niger Delta. Niger Delta After Oil Trust Fund. This are d kind of tins we can protest peacefully for. Not blowing pipelines and further increasing our woes. Agitating for pipeline contrats, kick back will not do good to our people. Our agitation must be strategic and development oriented. Not myopic agitation just to fill d picket of criminal few today. That will not help my people in anyway.

We need more popular South South Sons like Emami Ayimi to speak out against Tompolo and his gang of thieves called Niger Delta Avengers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by kcnwaigbo: 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
Musiwa419:
Ayiri Emami is to the Itsekiri's what Tompolo is to the Ijaw

Ayiri is no match for Tompolo!!

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

is it because Jonathan as an Ijaw man decided to fraudulently empowered Tompolo because Tompolo is Ijaw like him. In d next 2 years Tompolo will be in d past

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Eshinkan: 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
Tompolo and his gang of thieves are worse than animals...their actions are treasonable and have indirectly caused the death of uncountable Nigerians by this singular action... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by VivianUdeogu(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Yes you are right. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by CyberWolf: 6:29pm On May 07, 2016
[qhiuote author=tuale4u post=45405989]North Supplied Most of Nigeria Electricity For Many Years Without Much Sabotage. Niger Delta Avengers are bloody Scavengers

We must not 4get the whole Nigeria once depend on Northern Nigeria for most of its electricity. Before the installation of gas turbines in Nigeria, the whole country from south to north depend on Kanji dam for electricity for so many years. We didnt hear of sabotage of d dam. Even today, abt 30% of Nigeria power is still from d North. Should Mabila dam in Taraba state be completed say in 2020 with 3000MW, d contribution of nothern Nigeria to power supply will be atleast 50%.

Kanji Dam was build in 1968 and it was supplying 800MW. The oldest Gas turbine build in Nigeria was Ughelli power station build in 1966 to supply 72MW. Before the year 2000, more than 50% of power source in Nigeria were from the North. Mainly from kanji and Jebba. During this period there were various gas plants which were not fully operational.

Yes i know we niger deltan want resource control. But what dis millitants are doing is crime and not emancipation. They are evil and are against the progress of Niger delta people.

Niger Delta Avengers does not represent the interest of Niger Delta. The shallowness of Niger Delta Avengers is becoming alarming. The truth is dat the average Niger Deltan in d street dont neccessary support sabotage. And this so called millitant does not have the interest of Niger Delta people at heart.

They are just greedy bunch of selfish people who does not care about the overall interest of Niger Delta people.

South South states are loosing billions to lagos because of all this stupidity of a selected few among my people. Almost all d big oil companies have thier headquarter in lagos. Thus our states is losing cooperate tax to lagos.

Many ships dont agree to use warri and portharcourt sea port because of these saboteurs. This is because of high level kidnapping and sea pirates in d region. Most of the ships comming to Nigeria find it difficult to get insurance cover once thier destination is warri or portharcourt. This have futher slow the economy of Niger delta.

it is time our elders, traditional rulers come out bold to condemn d actions of this few saboteurs. i see no wisdom in sabotage and destruction of our ecosystem. We are being myopic, in another 40years when d oil production bcome very low, our people will suffer starvation. We are busy spilling oil on our land by ourselves. what a self destruction!!!

I agree that if most of the oil was located in d North, South West or South East there will be no Nigeria by now. I know dat for a fact. But God in his wisdom decided to place d oil among the minority south south. If not the top three tribe Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba would have trample on us mercillessly . Yes I know dat.

But what we have today is d reality. Most of The oil and gas is in our land. For about 50 years now, our oil have been feeding Nigeria. But we must know that Oil is not limitless. it is a non renewable resources. Which means it will finish. The question is how will our children survive in Niger Delta when d oil finish? Which land will they depend on? Is it d land further polluted by dis greedy idiots called millitants? It is time we in d Niger Delta start making strategic agitation.

it is time we agitate for a trust fund for the future of Niger Delta. Niger Delta After Oil Trust Fund. This are d kind of tins we can protest peacefully for. Not blowing pipelines and further increasing our woes. Agitating for pipeline contrats, kick back will not do good to our people. Our agitation must be strategic and development oriented. Not myopic agitation just to fill d picket of criminal few today. That will not help my people in anyway.[/quote] Excuse me, do you have job at all? No offense!!
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by VivianUdeogu(f): 6:29pm On May 07, 2016
Niger Delta
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by SenseiVoyles: 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
tuale4u:
In d voice of some people, Emami Ayimi is not from South South.

When i wrote an article as a strong south south against the idiot group called Niger Delta Avengers, some e warriors question my root as full bonifide south south son.

I repeat again, as a patriotic south south indigene, i completely condemn d greedy and criminal Niger Delta Avengers. They dont represent Niger delta intereat. They are not avengers. They are Scavengers.
Tompolo and Ayiri have been arch enemies since the Ijaw Itsekiri clashes in the 90s fighting over the soul of Warri so what else was Ayiri going to say anyways....Tompolo owns and controls Warri...Ayiri is simply an AGIP who goes around taxing oil companies in Warri for protection
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Splinz(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
Okay, Mr. Buhari wait until they cripple the country. Maybe by then, you'll think of what to do to address the situation.
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by iflywithbuhari(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
Mr itsekiri leader, the president is already begging and bowing to the demands of the NDA. Just yesterday, he immediately put up a Trust fund for the Niger Delta.
www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/07/fg-moves-to-set-up-trust-fund-for-ndelta-as-undp-pledges-support-2/
So you see, pressure does work, so don't worry Mr Itsekiri leader, the NDA will pile on more pressure, and armtwist this president into doing everything the people of the Niger Delta people want him to do.
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
SenseiVoyles:

Tompolo and Ayiri have been arch enemies since the Ijaw Itsekiri clashes in the 90s fighting over the soul of Warri so what else was Ayiri going to say anyways....Tompolo owns and controls Warri

That is not d issue. Emami Ayiri is a popular figure in Warri and d kingpin of Itsekiri. He is to Itsekiri what Tompolo is to Ijaw today. it is as simple as dat. Everybody have thier time. Who was Tompolo when Asari was d kingpin in early 2000. after Asari will have mend controlled by Henry Okah. Tompolo only bcame popular when Henry Okah was arrested. And his popularity is because of GEJ patronage. Tompolo will end up as a nobody. His time has passed. He is a greedy Scavenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Osyabj: 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
tuale4u:
North Supplied Most of Nigeria Electricity For Many Years Without Much Sabotage. Niger Delta Avengers are bloody Scavengers

We must not 4get the whole Nigeria once depend on Northern Nigeria for most of its electricity. Before the installation of gas turbines in Nigeria, the whole country from south to north depend on Kanji dam for electricity for so many years. We didnt hear of sabotage of d dam. Even today, abt 30% of Nigeria power is still from d North. Should Mabila dam in Taraba state be completed say in 2020 with 3000MW, d contribution of nothern Nigeria to power supply will be atleast 50%.

it is time we agitate for a trust fund for the future of Niger Delta. Niger Delta After Oil Trust Fund. This are d kind of tins we can protest peacefully for. Not blowing pipelines and further increasing our woes. Agitating for pipeline contrats, kick back will not do good to our people. Our agitation must be strategic and development oriented. Not myopic agitation just to fill d picket of criminal few today. That will not help my people in anyway.

Listen my Eastern Nigerian friend, there is no tribe called SS nor is there a tribe called "Niger Delta" Fact is that Abia and Imo in the SE is part the so called "Niger Delta".

In addition, upwards of 80% of the indigenes of the so called SS speak or understand one form of Igbo dialect or another. There are indigenous Igbo populations in every single state in SS and SE. In delta its upwards of 50% and in Rivers upwards of 80% are indegenous Igbos, under a variety of sub-Igbo group names.

Further, Anambra in the SE is an oil producing state. In fact studies has shown that there are more crude deposits in Anambra alone than what is now left in Beyalsa.

Nonetheless, Eastern Nigeria Region[100% of SS & SE] is one and shall remain one forever!

In any event these attacks as the Chief noted are primarily carried out by fronts of Oil thieves, PDP thieves under looting investigations and the PDP refined fuel, generators and diesel cabals, under the cover of fake creation called NDA. Period.
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2016
[s]
tuale4u:

We need more popular South South Sons like Emami Ayimi to speak out against Tompolo and his gang of thieves called Niger Delta Avengers.
[/s]

Cntl Alt. Delete!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by SenseiVoyles: 6:46pm On May 07, 2016
tuale4u:

That is not d issue. Emami Ayiri is a popular figure in Warri and a d kingpin of Itsekiri. He is to Itsekiri what Tompolo is to Ijaw. it is as simple as dat. Everybody have thier time. Who was Tompolo when Asari was d kingpin in early 2000. after Asari will have mend controlled by Henry Okahm Tompolo only bcame popular when Henry Okah was arrested. And his popularity is bcoa of GEJ patronage. Tompolo will end us as a nobody. His time has passed.
Lol, you obviously know nothing about the Niger Delta struggle, Asari was never a kingpin, just a loudmouth who never controlled anything.
Henry Okah and Tompolo were always the real men in charge of MEND, Okah was the public face and navigator while Tompolo was always the quiet one in the shadows controlling everything. Hence why he was and still is the most feared militant. Yar'Adua refused to give amnesty Unless he was assured of Tompolo's participation. Till date, Tompolo hardly ever speaks but let's his actions speak for him. Compare to Ayiri, the loudmouth who's basically an instagram militant, posting pictures and showing off his wealth.
Tompolo doesn't just own Warri... He effectively controls Delta state politics and to some extent Bayelsa, Who Sabi Ayiri?
Tompolo backed current Delta Governor Okowa against Uduaghan's candidate Edevbie in the PDP primary and in exchange his cousin Otuaro was made Deputy Governor. Only Rivers was out of his sphere of influence due to Ateke Tom.
Even GEJ and Edwin Clark respect and fear him and he had unfettered access to the Villa.
He also remains very popular on the streets. Go to the streets of Warri and speak ill of him whether you'll survive.
Tompolo is the King Of The Niger Delta...Thats all

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by ovieigho(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
ask tuface, majek fashek, dbang or don baba jay....lol
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by tayejay(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Thewrath:
The NDA have claimed responsibility for the attacks,no need pointing fingers.
Buhari has violated the amnesty agreement,and should face the consequences of his actions!

Leave the intelligence to do their work..... the mare statements of bandits cannot just be the burden of proof
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2016
ovieigho:
ask tuface, majek fashek, dbang or don baba jay....lol

Bros add Maleke to the list. Mini Mini wana wana master.

1 Like

Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2016
SenseiVoyles:

Lol, you obviously know nothing about the Niger Delta struggle, Asari was never a kingpin, just a loudmouth who never controlled anything.
Henry Okah and Tompolo were always the real men in charge of MEND, Okah was the public face and navigator while Tompolo was always the quiet one in the shadows controlling everything. Hence why he was and still is the most feared militant. Yar'Adua refused to give amnesty Unless he was assured of Tompolo's participation. Till date, Tompolo hardly ever speaks but let's his actions speak for him. Compare to Ayiri, the loudmouth who's basically an instagram militant, posting pictures and showing off his wealth.
Tompolo doesn't just own Warri... He effectively controls Delta state politics and to some extent Bayelsa, Who Sabi Ayiri?
Tompolo backed current Delta Governor Okowa against Uduaghan's candidate Edevbie in the PDP primary and in exchange his cousin Otuaro was made Deputy Governor. Only Rivers was out of his sphere of influence due to Ateke Tom.
Even GEJ and Edwin Clark respect and fear him and he had unfettered access to the Villa.
He also remains very popular on the streets. Go to the streets of Warri and speak ill of him whether you'll survive.
Tompolo is the King Of The Niger Delta...Thats all

If you were in Rivers state in 2004 and 2005 under OBJ government you wont write that trash about Asari. Asari was a government in Niger Delta under OBJ govt before his arrest. There was nothing like MEND before Asari arrest let alone the existence of fugitive Tompolo.
Re: Fugitive,Tompolo, And PDP Thieves, Behind NDA Pipelines Attacks, Says Activist by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
[qhiuote author=tuale4u post=45405989]North Supplied Most of Nigeria Electricity For Many Years Without Much Sabotage. Niger Delta Avengers are bloody Scavengers

Emani Ayimi is from south south and he is complaining. So are many others

it is time we agitate for a trust fund for the future of Niger Delta. Niger Delta After Oil Trust Fund. This are d kind of tins we can protest peacefully for. Not blowing pipelines and further increasing our woes. Agitating for pipeline contrats, kick back will not do good to our people. Our agitation must be strategic and development oriented. Not myopic agitation just to fill d picket of criminal few today. That will not help my people in anyway. Excuse me, do you have job at all? No offense!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos Demolishes Benz, Kia, Hyundai And Other Shops / On The 82 Chibok Girls Released - Unanswered Questions By Reno Omokri / When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.