Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

'my Government Is Like No Other,' President Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'my Government Is Like No Other,' President Says (402 Views)

My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Government Is Like No Other,' President Says by Shawntops(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
In his words at the signing of the 2016 budget, the president said, "Permit me to say that this government is also like none other."
Nigeria President, Muhammed Buhari has boasted about his government saying it's like no other government in the history of the Nation.
While noting that Nigeria is experiencing probably the toughest economic times in its history, Buhari acknowledged the sacrifice and resilience of Nigerians whose confidence of a great future remains his strength.
In his words at the signing of the 2016 budget, the president said, "Permit me to say that this government is also like none other."
Continuing, he said, 'We are absolutely.....
Read more:https://shawntops..com.ng/2016/05/my-government-is-like-no-other.html

(1) (Reply)

Good News As China Reaffirms Their Interest On NIGERIA-CHINA Bilateral Relations / EFCC Fails To Substantiate Allegation Of Anticipatory Declaration Against Sarak / Naija Has More Opportunity & Potential Than Any Nation - Arch B Canterbury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.