Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. (1337 Views)

Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / New Millitant Group From The North New Northern Avengers (NNA) / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by MikeMoses(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
I just came across this on twitter and decided to share with this honorable forum.
Could she be making some valid points about how we Nigerians see things depending on how and where it's happening?
Anyway, I am just thinking out loud sha!

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by MikeMoses(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2016
more pic

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by inkon: 7:32pm On May 07, 2016
Najiriyaaaaa...! I tip my hat
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Mrbigman1(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2016
She really has a point.

Politics is more dirty dan bida pigs
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2016
Some jobless ones who don't have cash will support her....
Tell me where you will get money to fuel your generator?
We are in for blackout till 2019... God punish devil if APC rigs election, it will be till 2023...
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
I love her good sense of sarcasm. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. A stout defense has been put up for the egregious actions of the rampaging herdsmen. This makes her "reasons" tenable too.
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2016
am I the only one who doesn't understand a thing she said there??

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Danfuster(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
iru jagbajagba wo leleyi Bai undecided Olohun ma gbayon ke undecided
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
Well, we could give them bombing reserves. Create them in each state and allow them bomb those places. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Seriously now, the cattle herding business is a genuine commercial endeavor. The reason for creating the reserves is not far from the facts that:

1. The Fulanis are Nigerian citizens and it is the responsibility of the Nigerian State to make available all legal possible infrastructure to allow them carry out their business/primary economic activities within the provision of the law. To digress a little, I think we need to know which of these people are actually Nigerians and which come from other parts of Africa and migrate into Nigeria seasonally. Just as large expanse of land are used to create roads for everyone.

2. They move from North to South and vice versa following the seasons (Now they also have their lucrative markets in the south). They do not move just because they want to.

Since they are Nigerians and move from north to south it is considered as imperative to create the grazing reserves for them to graze their cattle to avoid conflict with farmers.

The question is are other options rather than taking large expanse of land from various States? For instance why not teach them ranching, establish ranches and encourage them to stick to these ranches? This is the time that senators perhaps will listen to the people they represent during the debates and voting for the passage or otherwise of the bill.
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by MikeMoses(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
Lalasticlala What has thou to say about this?
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by kuuljay(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2016
Tried to make sense out of it but couldn't

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by IMO22(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:
am I the only one who doesn't understand a thing she said there??
Obviously

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by IMO22(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2016
kuuljay:
Tried to make sense out of it but couldn't
Try a lil harder buddy
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
IMO22:
Obviously
angry

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by IMO22(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
EroticAngelina:

angry
u knw it's kinda strange 2 me considering hw smart U sound on threads

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Caseless: 9:12pm On May 07, 2016
Huh?
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by manutdrichie(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
You Are Every Foolish grin

Name checkers where @thou?
Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by manutdrichie(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Well, we could give them bombing reserves. Create them in each state and allow them bomb those places. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Seriously now, the cattle herding business is a genuine commercial endeavor. The reason for creating the reserves is not far from the facts that:

1. The Fulanis are Nigerian citizens and it is the responsibility of the Nigerian State to make available all legal possible infrastructure to allow them carry out their business/primary economic activities within the provision of the law. To digress a little, I think we need to know which of these people are actually Nigerians and which come from other parts of Africa and migrate into Nigeria seasonally. Just as large expanse of land are used to create roads for everyone.

2. They move from North to South and vice versa following the seasons (Now they also have their lucrative markets in the south). They do not move just because they want to.

Since they are Nigerians and move from north to south it is considered as imperative to create the grazing reserves for them to graze their cattle to avoid conflict with farmers.

The question is are other options rather than taking large expanse of land from various States? For instance why not teach them ranching, establish ranches and encourage them to stick to these ranches? This is the time that senators perhaps will listen to the people they represent during the debates and voting for the passage or otherwise of the bill.

And May be govt as a matter of urgency shld pay for shop for me so I can start selling the eggs I produce from my poultry farm

1 Like

Re: The Sacartic Statement A Twitter User Made About The New Nigerdelta Millitant. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
manutdrichie:

And May be govt as a matter of urgency shld pay for shop for me so I can start selling the eggs I produce from my poultry farm

Hahahaha..naaah.

Government will provide good roads and good avenue for you to be able to sell your eggs. They can also make policies to protect your business from foreign products. You can also ask the government to assist you in buying land for the establishment of Poultries in other states in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Tramping Across Farms In SW Nigeria / Buhari’s Health Crisis: Acting President, Osinbajo Makes First Appointment / PHOTO: Who Is Missing In This Group Photo Of Wives Of Ex-presidents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.