Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade (14325 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) / Badagry Deep Seaport Construction And Free Trade Zone. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by obailala(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
if I may ask how would amaechi have frustrated it if the committee members got approval from the same fg which later appointed him?
You really dont need to bother with some of those trashy talks. Some of these guys are so filled with hate and their minds and reasoning so iredeemably polluted by their hatred for amaechi, buhari, apc and anything which stood on the way of Jonathan returning in 2015.
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by yaki84: 2:10pm On May 08, 2016
asha80:
if I may ask how would amaechi have frustrated it if the committee members got approval from the same fg which later appointed him?

dont forget amaechi has serious beef wif akpabio, n amaechi sees udom as akpabio boy so he would hv done everything to frustrate it.

someone can frustrate u in so many ways, he can decide not to pick ur calls, nor allow u hv access to him even when both of u r In the same buildng. so many ways to frustrate person.

dont forget in the ibom deepsea project committee constituted by the govr, federal govt has one representative in that committee.
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by asha80(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2016
yaki84:

dont forget amaechi has serious beef wif akpabio, n amaechi sees udom as akpabio boy so he would hv done everything to frustrate it.

someone can frustrate u in so many ways, he can decide not to pick ur calls, nor allow u hv access to him even when both of u r In the same buildng. so many ways to frustrate person.

dont forget in the ibom deepsea project committee constituted by the govr, federal govt has one representative in that committee.
all these are mere speculations..you should have said amaechi may and not will because of whatever fued he has with akpabio..well thank god nobody will say in future that this present govt frustrated that project..at least we know who to hold responsible now for any mess up with the project

1 Like

Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by asha80(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2016
obailala:
You really dont need to bother with some of those trashy talks. Some of these guys are so filled with hate and their minds and reasoning so iredeemably polluted by their hatred for amaechi, buhari, apc and anything which stood on the way of Jonathan returning in 2015.
at least we know who to hold responsible now in case the project is abandoned

1 Like

Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by FKO81(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2016
OAFMods:

He is not Igbo because he is not filled with the hatred, vilification and destruction the Igbos like you cherish
His name is Tunde his from Osun state, he uses different monikers, Obiofonitsha, ebukaobi, after1 etc. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Dallus247: 3:20pm On May 08, 2016
But will the boys allow the project see the light of the day if completed? Hope they won't render it useless with their militancy act after billions would have been spent on the project and they will start hijacking of goods which will make the users go back to the olden days of Lagos port usage. Good intention Prof. Ayade.
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Super1Star: 3:39pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Super1Star: 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
benideey:

Foreign consulting and contracting construction firms with incorporation of indigenous firms will handle the construction. It will be a mega-project and very much capital intensive, but am confident that Nigeria can fund it.

Security is now a global challenge. I feel if we could work on the minds of people, give them a sense of ownership of infrastructure within their vicinity. They will probably not think ill about it since they will now know they own it. Reforms should be done to get the youths gainfully employed, a means of livelihood for all who are hungry and have no food,shelter and clothing. An hungry man is likely going to think of evil, why not get him food or give him a land to plant and he will live peacefully afterwards. Not forgetting, we have to keep the Nigerian force active in those zones.

Investors take calculated risk. If we can make good negotiations and convince them that we can tackle our security challenges. They should hopefully agree with us. Let's not be pessimistic, we can make our environment peaceful too.

Things will definitely get better. Be patriotic.

Are the problems you highlighted only endemic in ND?

If everybody is misbehaving just because of the problems you highlighted, will anybody have anywhere that is safe to reside in this country.

By and large, SW is still the safest part of this country for lives, properties and investments as at now. Do you think they could not have burn down the whole region and scare investors away too? But, their mentality has always been -- you do not destroy the little that you have while advocating and pressurising for more.

What has ND done with -- 13% derivation, Amnesty Programme, NDDC, Min of Niger Delta and all the CSRs of oil majors in that region. Call a spade a spade, ND needs to do an inward check and account to THEMSELVES all the slush funds they have had through the various government initiatives that i listed.

If they want to burn down the entire ND region with their own hands, we shall assist them to fulfil their dreams. It will be their pain and not anybody else's. Ask the northerners and they will tell you the impact of the demonic BH on their lives. When BH started, they were ailing them until the group grew monstrous and blood thirsty that they kill anything and everything along their path without minding religion and ethnicity. That was when they realised they made the greatest mistake of the millennium.

PMB is not GEJ, he does not care whose ox is gored. HE is a war veteran. He will fulfil the oath he sworn to, which is to protect lives and properties AT ALL COST.
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by deygar: 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
ayade, the man of the people, taking cross river state to the promise land....the only governor that payed workers salary on the 1st of may.....
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Ebukaobi: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
FKO81:

His name is Tunde his from Osun state, he uses different monikers, Obiofonitsha, ebukaobi, after1 etc. cheesy

These people were killed by Fulani herdsmen in Onitsha

May they rest in Peace

Iseee
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by FKO81(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:

May they rest in Peace

Iseee
lovely couple, both look cute grin
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by mikolo80: 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
grafikii:

This guy should be the poster boy for the rebirth of the pdp but the idiots have chosen fayose and sherif
Abi o. pdp just like thugs and nonenties. even when they have real stars
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Ebukaobi: 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
FKO81:

lovely couple, both look cute grin

tongue tongue
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by FKO81(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
Ebukaobi:

May they rest in Peace

Iseee
Tunde are you sure I don't trust you this days since you told me your parents were crushed on their way to Kwara, 99% of words that comes out from your mouth are lies, if you lying that those two couple were killed by herders, the same death you are wishing them will be fall you and your family before the end of this month in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by Ebukaobi: 6:14pm On May 08, 2016
FKO81:

Tunde are you sure I don't trust you this days since you told me your parents were crushed on their way to Kwara, 99% of words that comes out from your mouth are lies, if you lying that those two couple were killed by herders, the same death you are wishing them will be fall you and your family before the end of this month in Jesus name Amen!

Yes they were killed with their children

May they rest in peace

Iseee
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by farem: 7:06pm On May 08, 2016
FemiOlarinde:
The same way Asari Dokubo fought for resource control and used it to eradicat poverty in his land by building his university in Cotonou. I guess Cotonou is in the Niger Delta

I tell you even the hausas are being considered wiser with the way these people reason these days
Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by hornyman(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Good news.

Tired of all the Budget, Fulani Herdsmen, Niger Delta Militants, Rape, Murder and Celebrity stories.

Lol. I feel you. I am on the same page with u ooo

1 Like

Re: Cross River Seaport Construction Begins In Three Months — Ayade by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Naira land was established for good governance and corporate social responsibility

where is the cross river sea port 9 months after proclaimed

we should take these leaders to task for accountability

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident / Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC / Sanwo-olu, Makinde, Others In Tight Race For Democracy Heroes Award Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.