Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group (26803 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? / Biafra: IPOB Disowns Anti Niger-delta Avengers Group / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided... My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

But Na only Niger Delta de? Why must bad news keep coming from our region? if it is not militant criminals today, it is election cultists. Abia did election and it was peaceful, Bwnue and Kogi were also peaceful.. Rivers did election it was blood and tears same with Bayelsa. Can't we get something right? Must we always score own goal?
Violence is an enterprise in the Niger Delta. I am sure you can make a list of Niger Deltans who have become sudden billionaires by investing in violence. The terrain also makes it quite easy for the importation of arms from neighboring countries. Also, there is an absence of a true leader whom the youths can trust. Politicians too are part of those fuelling the crisis with their resort to violence to win elections. The weapons they buy to arm these boys to ensure their electoral victory cannot stay idle after victory has been secured. There must be a profound understanding of the problems and the political will to solve them. You, as a concerned Niger Deltan, can also pick up the gauntlet and take this message beyond the cyberspace to the creeks. Who knows, you might win a Nobel prize for bringing peace to the Niger Delta.

19 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
Violence is an enterprises in the Niger Delta. I am sure you can make a list of Niger Deltans who have become sudden billionaires by investing in violence. The terrain also makes it quite easy for the importation of arms from neighboring countries. Also, there is an absence of a true leader whom the youths can trust. Politicians too are part of those fuelling the crisis with their resort to violence to win elections. The weapons they buy to arm these boys to ensure their electoral victory cannot stay idle after victory has been secured. There must be a profound understanding of the problems and the political will to solve them. You, as a concerned Niger Deltan, can also pick up the gauntlet and take this message beyond the cyberspace to the creeks. Who knows, you might win a Nobel prize for bringing peace to the Niger Delta.
It is a challenge that I will take....thanks man

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Caseless: 10:59pm On May 07, 2016
Lordave:
Chairman, hope you're enjoying the pay? APC suppose to dey pay you weekly wallahi.

I wasn't expecting you to agree with me, anyway. Even if Buhari denounces change u will still cling to it like a toddler does to breast.
grin grin grin
not a toddler, but I like brea'st oo.
Anyway, i'm enjoying the change.

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by okuneddie(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2016
Trapping:

Remove southeast from this your useless post. We will swim and dine with the SS, we will keep loving them, they are our brothers and your divide antics can never ever work.

You know they are criminals and yet you shamelessly agree to partake in their crime. Typical Yoru.bat

the same way u said u were one before the civil war my dear. If ur uncles, grandfather or dad should tell u but I'm sure they won't. U guys killed thousand in Edo state cos they are muslims during civil war, u killed the annang tribesmen and alienated lots of SS which made u fail in achieving ur aim then.No wonder lits of them joined federal govt troops during the war to fight against u.......if u still think people are fools, u need to think twice......people are much more educated than before and won't fall to any cheap propaganda. Thanks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by EasternLion: 1:08am On May 08, 2016
okuneddie:

[s]the same way u said u were one before the civil war my dear. If ur uncles, grandfather or dad should tell u but I'm sure they won't. U guys killed thousand in Edo state cos they are muslims during civil war, u killed the annang tribesmen and alienated lots of SS which made u fail in achieving ur aim then.No wonder lits of them joined federal govt troops during the war to fight against u.......if u still think people are fools, u need to think twice......people are much more educated than before and won't fall to any cheap propaganda. Thanks[/s].

Who is this unfortunate fellow, take ur crap and shove it somewhere else, mumu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by okuneddie(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

Who is this unfortunate fellow, take ur crap and shove it somewhere else, mumu.

I don't trade words with everyone online.....I only reply intelligent folks. What u displayed is either ur talent or ur destiny......get a life boy!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ridwanayo(m): 1:37am On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Dont mind him. We the SE and SS are the same. Once the militant finisah blowing up the SS, we want them to come and help us blow up the SE also
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ridwanayo(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
Dont mind him. We the SE and SS are the same. Once the militant finisah blowing up the SS, we want them to come and help us blow up the SE also

Hahahahaha I laugh at ur stupidity,am nt sure u a from ss,am sure u an ipob or hausa,so if they blow there oil nd they don't av ntin to rely on they should now be ur slave when nigeria finaly seperate,u guys are d real enemy of ss.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ObiofOnitsha: 2:08am On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos are in support of Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militant. Once the Niger Delta Militants finish blowin up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we encourage them to also come and help us blow up the South East too.
We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu

You are right. We support it and am happy my people have been rejoicing online to show there support. Tompolo is our god just like the fulanis, they should help us blow up our region too cos we hate the Buhari but love Saraki and The boko haram leader Sheriff. May chukwu Abiama bless us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by spearman(m): 3:12am On May 08, 2016
jerseyboy:

TonyeBarcanista is a phony. His thought process is faulty because he wants to be loved by all which is something no one can accomplish an remain authentic. The Niger Delta struggle is not about oil. It is a cry for liberty and freedom from an unjust and vicious society and conquest. It is a fight that all right thinking non Hausa Fulani Nigerians ought to embrace but for cowardice, greed and wickedness.

Barca-wtf is an attention seeking intellectual fraud.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by DonBobes(m): 4:41am On May 08, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Good write-up..thought was the only one that noticed how stupid they are making the region look like..the glory days of oil is fading quickly...instead of bombing oil installations,this should be the time when we in the niger delta should be trying our utmost best to lure th oil companies to bring back their HQ's back..and these fools called avengers are giving them reasons not to come back..oil has already being discovered in Lagos and ogun,and we know the yorubas are good hosts when it involves investment..if the so called avengers continue bombing all the oil coys would leave and never come back..a word is enough for the wise...

Thnk God u knw yorubas r gud host. M jst tryin to imagine d way dey will hug ds investors ehen, na only God go fit break dt hug.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by telemapreye1(f): 6:24am On May 08, 2016
Nairaland home of made and fake people
A place where igbos claim to be from ss where yorubas claim to be from se were hausa claim to be from sw grin cheesy...you guys are so funny...we don't even know the real ijaw in nairaland again cheesy
MrAdetunjiBayo I know you aren't yoruba but keep it up cos you are funny grin...
ObiofOnitcha I know you aren't igbo grin continue the impersonation GOD is watching you cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:19am On May 08, 2016
The fool called Tonye is not more than a simpleton. In his mind he thinks he is a guru. When did dialogue ever work in this country. The NDA has a good cause. They are speaking the only language the FG understands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by chukel(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

NigerDelta is filled with miscreants/Jobless cultist.. By the time Southeast, SouthWest and North go into full exploration of oil/Gas the jobless militants will have no option than continue fishing activities, that's if there'll be any single fish after this environmental pollution cool cool cool cool
l like reading your comments. Very objective and makes sense though I'm not with you on Samuel anyanwu for 2019 Douglas house. Keep it up.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2016
Lordave:
I understood your point perfectly. But I was just only airing my opinion which I believe is fact.
I don't want. To call you a fool this sunday morning...
How can u say ur opinion=fact??
On what base did u arrive @ ur fact...did u conduct any research??
If your parents had told u that they envisaged a bright future for you when growing up..but went ahead to withdraw u from school @ the. Primary stage...how would they achieve the lofty dream...
APC. Don't have. Time for such conspiracy. Theory cos they know that time isn't on. Their side considering how Nigerians are grumbling badly now...
How can they promise us stable electricity and still go behind to be blowing up installations that cud help in generating and distributing electricity Where is d sense

5 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
chukel:
l like reading your comments. Very objective and makes sense though I'm not with you on Samuel anyanwu for 2019 Douglas house. Keep it up.

Nwannem biko what's your reason against Sam Daddy?
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by ALISMILE(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2016
YourMrBoo:
So you believe that Lagos has oil?

Or you are trying to prove a point?

Meanwhile the Biafra war was not an Igbo war or present south east war, so be guided in your utterances.
where was the war fought? Biafra failed simply because SS pple did not support the cause! Don't turn this tread to biafra one pls!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by YourMrBoo: 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
ALISMILE:
where was the war fought? Biafra failed simply because SS pple did not support the cause! Don't turn this tread to biafra one pls!
SS?

Is there anything like that during the civil war?

Don't be foolish.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 08, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu

You're not from SS/SE, stop the impersonation! before Eke,Orie,Afor,Nkwo render you Useless!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BankeSmalls(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
We the Yoruba people support the actions of the Niger Delta avengers, we planned this attack with them but our ploy is to make the south south unattractive since we now have discovered oil in Lagos.

Na hunger go finish all south south people. Long live odua land. We love Tompolo so much that we are elevating him more than Awolowo. Tompolo is living inside Tinubu mansion now.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by lielbreema: 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are in support of Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militants. Once the Militantas finish blowing up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we pray they all come and help us blow up Igboland also.

We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men dead or living. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
undecided undecided
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BiafranAmerican: 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
The Tonye in TonyeBarcanista is STRONGER than the Barcanista in TonyeBarcanista.

You spent so much time calling Avengers misguided youth, than to reason if Niger Delta has benefited one day from the exploitation that started since 1956. Lagos and Abuja and every State Capital is built from the blood oil, yet Niger Delta is neglected.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BankeSmalls(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
The Tonye in TonyeBarcanista is STRONGER than the Barcanista in TonyeBarcanista.

You spent so much time calling Avengers misguided youth, than to reason if Niger Delta has benefited one day from the exploitation that started since 1956. Lagos and Abuja and every State Capital is built from the blood oil, yet Niger Delta is neglected.

Why blaming Tonyebarcanista, the whole blame should go to Steve Adaka Boro.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BiafranAmerican: 6:26pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Why blaming Tonyebarcanista, the whole blame should go to Steve Adaka Boro.
There is no one to blame except any Niger Deltan that that doesnt see what is coming.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by olalat(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
Wts d option, negotiate wt them? Negotiate wt them and another group of lazy slowpoke come up later. They should be suppressed by all available means. The former militancy succeeded cos people were symphatetic to their course. Who is going to support these lunatics. One idiot even urged them to go and attach villa! Some people sha.
Bassee:
The Buhari administration will be exhibiting the height of incompetence if they fail to evolve strategies to check these vandals. And no, using the military isn't an option!
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Fadekebisola(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igbos are in support of Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militant. Once the Niger Delta Militants finish blowin up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we encourage them to also come and help us blow up the South East too.
We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
We Igbos are in support of Tompolo and the Niger Delta Militants. Once the Militantas finish blowing up all the Oil installations in the Niger Delta, we pray they all come and help us blow up Igboland also.
We Igbos love Tompolo. Tompolo is greater than all Igbo men dead or living. Tompolo is greater than Ojukwu
mynd44 same monicar spamming the thread
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BankeSmalls(f): 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
There is no one to blame except any Niger Deltan that that doesnt see what is coming.

Did Adaka Boro see what was coming when he fought on he Nigerian side instead of fighting for the Niger Delta back then when it was easy as the biafra n's were fighting Nigeria?

He failed to see the big picture until he was killed by Adekunle as the war was ending.
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by BRelivant: 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
Issorai
Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
Lordave:
Only a politically naive man won't see the tricks APC is playing on Nigerians.

You lack professionalism, incompetence is your 'follow come' tag, then you resort to arming innocent and ignorant Niger Delta youths just to excuse your lack of political/economical finesse. This is utterly egregious, APC making Nigeria indirectly ungovernable through Niger Delta Expendables.
And what do they stand to gain from that.
Can u listen to urself.
APC try to make Nigeria ungovernable for APC that what u are saying.

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by GambaOsaka: 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
the same people that is sponsoring Nnamdi kanu are the same pple sponsonsing this avengers, avenging for who? just imagine, they are clamouring for seccession, that is the end of discussion, the enemy that wants to divide nigeria is behind this, they wants army to lay siege to our territory, to declare war in south south like they are doing in north-east, to help us destroye the little we build over the year, ipod avenger beware, me and buhari are not smiling, i wish i could crush the avenger tonight.

For your information, Nobody is sponsoring Nnamdi KANU. He is just a wiseman that is out to amass wealth by playing on the ignorance of some people.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group by thecardinal(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
Trapping:

I kinda share your sentiments. I believe the govt is seriously behind this. Over 90% of the militants accepted amnesty and I don't see those who refused the Amnespy prog developing the ability to carry out such attacks..

Mr protection seeker AKA barcansita, always cross check your facts very well before running to put up an article. This is why you've been the most merucrial monicker on nairalander. Today you're for Jnathan, tommorwo for APC, NEXT back to PDP, in fact I see most of your articles as a show-up and always trying to display that you know how to write. Well, you may look for editorial appointment with some major newspaper and there you can put your writing skill to test.
I quite disagree with you sir. The fact that Tonye's views favour opposing groups at different times isn't necessarily a bad thing. It may be evidence of an open mind. Cheers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.