Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

8 Things Holding You Back From Having More Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Things Holding You Back From Having More Money (625 Views)

Come In: Which Of These Is Holding You Back? / 8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Holding You Back From Having More Money by Hightea(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2016
8 THINGS HOLDING YOU BACK FROM HAVING MORE MONEY

1. YOU DONT WANT IT:- I recently did a survey asking for what people wanted in 2016... From Finances to Health to Family to Spiritual... Majority said spiritual.... (Smiles), money aint wrong dude... Its the answer to all things... If you gat your income level high you'll be thanking God most of the time dude... Money don't come by prayers, money flows towards solution... If you want money simply say you want it, don't be nice about it dude, your been nice hasn't gotten you any of the dough so look everyone in the face with a mindset like you owe me some money dude and am gonna freaking figure out a legal and creative way to get it outta your pocket... You want IT!!! Then say IT..

2. YOUR DADDA and MAMMA sold YOU on SCARCITY:- Mama.. I wanna buy a bicycle, son... I just bought you a watch, be contented with what you have, learn to manage.... I was sold on this and spent the 1st 25years of my life hearing this UNTILL I FREAKING MOVED OUTTA THE HOUSE.... Now I live alone I can Get my Head straightened OUT... If Dangote Lived in another generation he can't be spent out... There is abundance and I don't freaking care what anyone thinks, am getting it and I aint gonna deny my beautiful twin Girls who will call me Papa any of the dough.. You wanna school in space lil princess, am goin to freaking figure how you gonna do that.. At least if you were sold on scarcity don't sell your children on it.... Just ask every money (morning I mean) when you wake up how can I increase my income today.... Irrespective of how much you gat flowing in... Am a broke guy right now (many won't tell you this) cos am funding my 2nd Business with my 1st business, and am going to fund the 3rd with profit from 1 and 2... Then create the 4th.... Your depending on one source of income... GET READY FOR THE HOLOCAUST...

3. MONEY WONT MAKE YOU HAPPY::- neither will poverty make you happy, happiness is a personal decision, it has nothing to do with money.. But availability of money enhances Happiness dude.. We don't live in a political world, we live in an economic world... Money Money Money is everyones's freaking demand.... Money to subscribe, money to transport, money to give to church... If you aint thinking of figuring out how to make it.... Na only you waka come Be dat...

4. The RICH AINT GOING TO HEAVEN:- Okay, the last time I checked, Abraham was there and He wasn't a broke dude, He was freaking rich, He was so rich His generations took over, many generation are still tapping from His riches till 2moro... (Am trying to draw out as much as I can get cos that dude is my grandpa), I belong to the rich clan.... Am gonna see Him in heaven men and thank Him, am going to take Him out and buy Him a nice drink with angels flapping their wings around us shouting GLORY!!! Am going to make Abraham freaking proud.... Dude if your a Christian and your not thinking of making money... How do you wanna freaking spread the gospel... MEGAPHONES aint that effective anymore dude... You need JETs to fly... Let the haters hate... That's free publicity for you Dude. Get on it.....

5. IF YOU ARE RICH THEN ITS BLOOD MONEY OR VOODOO:- Success in Africa in any sphere including religious is synonymous to voodoo... Okay now... That's just BULLSHIT... Everything today isn't Voodoo from Internet entrepreneurs to successful megachurches to lifestyle entrepreneurs is now a hit from Back to back... Gospel ti take Over... Phew!! (I dropped the line dude) yeah... So whoever you are pastor, teacher, banker, internet guy, Author, start building your strategy and tripple your energy to work things out and fast... You slack then you aint gonna see progress, you fast then yeah progress is sure... Fill up your PIPELINE so fast and so full it begins to Spray Money on yA!!!

6. GETTING MONEY IS FREAKING HARD:- I used to think that untill last year.... I needed a cashflow of 10k to take care of an expense from January this year, I just thought whose going to pay for that, once I figured it out I created a service towards that effect, then confidence to sell, I pitched the value so hard and so high and I sold it to them... That's going to be a passive income for me for the next 7months or so.... You can create money outta the thin air, JUST LEARN TO SELL.... I freaking regret it why I didn't make the price Higher than that.... Money is confidence nothing more nothing less.... When buyers loose confidence in a market they stop buying and it affects cashflow.... You loose confidence you loose cash.... Even if you are saying rubbish... (SELL YOURSELF) and correct yourself later... Its that simple...

7. I must be 50years old to make the dough:- HMMMMMM (Yawns) its easier to make money today than it has been ever... Why... We gat a massive POPULATION in Nigeria (170MILLI) America has just (300MILLI) we need to be making millionaires of ourselves like 200millionaires per month... Create products and sell, repeat it over and over again.... But you aint gonna make it if you don't know how to sell... If you are 50 years you might but with the volatile economy I don't guarantee it.... You need the right skills to Bank your first milli, you need a plan too...

8. You don't like attention:- Money flows Towards attention... You want Money? Get attention..... Am writing now to get attention... And you know what am selling already.... If you want cash you've gat to get attention.... I'll elaborate on that later dude!!!! Digest this 1st.... Let's go get your MONEY!!!

Pls share!!!! Someone FREAKING NEEDS THIS!!!!

Add me up 2BA5FFAD
@falohunitunu
Your friend in Sales

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Production, Pls Help / Earn $25 Instantly As You Register To Get Your Payoneer Account / Make money from POPCORN biz using local maize (naija maize)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.