Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Enough Of Your None Sense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of Your None Sense (455 Views)

Common Sense Senator Buys $5M Mansion In US - Sahara Reporters / Ben Bruce: 10 Common Sense Things Buhari Must Consider About The $29bn Loan / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of Your None Sense by makyegh(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2016
For the past many days I have been confronted with an unwillingness to call a space a spade by those who should know. The Fulani is the issue here. They have been severally and repeatedly accused of criminal acts of #Genocide, #Rape, #Debauchery and other heinous crimes.
That these crimes have been widely reported and documented is a matter of public knowledge and also that the #Fulani have been directly accused of being responsible by surviving victims is plenty enough issue to deal with but that the Fulani themselves at different forums have admitted to carrying out these crimes in revenge for a purported, perceived loss they have suffered is evidence that the Fulani are the perpetrators of the genocide #Benue people and surely indigenes of other states like #plateau, #Nasarawa and #Taraba among others have suffered.

But, for a category of #Benue people and other like minded persons, they would rather that we talk about this issue with using the term Fulani in reference to the ongoing #Genocide on our hands. They want us to call it a #Crises rather than #Genocide, they don't want us to say #Fulani in relation to the #Genocide. They also don't want us to say #Occupation to the conduct of the Fulani in which they have sacked towns and villages only to #Occupy them.

I have a problem with such thinking and I will speak to it.
Let no one born Tiv blood think they can delude themselves to the extent of thinking they will not be eventual victims of these marauders whose main objective is to eliminate the Tiv from the Benue valley. If perhaps because you have not taken a direct loss and your too selfish to share the burden of displaced kit and kin today, wait for it, because when they are done with destroying towns like #Daudu, #Naka #Agasha, #Makurdi will be next and you can bet the drums of war beat long before the war. You will have your day.

I have a problem with those who think that only elders have what it takes to resolve this #Challenge of the #Fulani at our door step. I think every one who nominates to bring an input should be given a chance to make a contribution, as long as the common goal is to eliminate the problem in our midst. I also have a problem with those who think that any effort from any quarter aimed at addressing the Fulani challenge is out to vilify either the Ortom or PMB administration. It is not always politics and not on issues of the survival of the Tiv Nation. I will do whatever it takes to fight for the survival Tiv people.
I remember 2011, 2012 and 2013 when I still worked and lived in Abuja, when HE Suswam was governor and a different category of person who wanted political correctness refused to address the Genocide because it would make the look bad. It was Tiv people who were dying. Today it's another set doing the denial dance. I remember feeling empty at the lack of response from our govt and then people.
Today, I am in Mkd and I am a #MAFOLITE, I find that I am happy to just be in the midst of people of common sentiments about the Tiv race and its survival at the hand of these Fulani marauders. I see that there is hope but from all I can see the hope is not for everyone. Particularly those who think we should pussy foot around the issue. You will not be a part of that new day when the Fulani #Killers exit the Benue valley because your pretense will have caught up with you.
So of you find that you have been bad mouthing #MAFO, derogating, or insulting the movement, wait for it, you dont need look for the transformer cos its coming to you.
I am #Proudly #MAFO
I WONT PAY FOR THEIR BULLETS SO I #BEEFdBEEF
I SAY NO TO #GRAZING #YES2RANCHING
I am in good company already. I'm missing #Nothing.
Re: Enough Of Your None Sense by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
How do you get time to write this long trash..
Do you work with LASMA abi na AEPB..

i won't take 'none' of this your "none sense" either.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Condoles With Jebbain Train Accident Victims / President Buhari In An Interactive Session With Katsina Elder Statesmen{ Photos / More Photos Of Pres. Buhari At The Anti-corruption Conference Organized By The C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.