Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. (670 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 07, 2016
Ronaldinho will always be, the greatest living legend and the best footballer ever in history of football, no matter how good Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona and future kids who can exceed Ronaldinho's level. Ronaldinho will always be the best, I love you Ronaldinho! The man who made every kid pick up a ball and start playing. The man who made football, football. WE LOVE YOU RONALDINHO!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by daniska3yaro(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Ronaldinho will always be, the greatest living legend and the best footballer ever in history of football, no matter how good Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, Maradona and future kids who can exceed Ronaldinho's level. Ronaldinho will always be the best, I love you Ronaldinho! The man who made every kid pick up a ball and start playing. The man who made football, football. WE LOVE YOU RONALDINHO!
I tell u.
Re: Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by deeplow: 11:54pm On May 07, 2016
Ronaldinho isn't the best to ever do it. In terms of goals, assists, match-winning performances, players like Pele, Messi, C.ronaldo, even Suarez are more effective than Ronaldinho.

However, Ronaldinho is the most beautiful player to watch. The finesse, skills, pace, dribbles, movement, brain, vision.e.t.c which he easily displays, is unbelievable. He makes you fall in love with football.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by nepapole(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2016
Watching Ronaldinho play took away my sorrow..i miss that nigga mehn. Messi is soo boring and Ronaldo is soo annoying/arrogant.
Re: Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by viktor88: 9:31am On May 08, 2016
oga the guy shined for only 4 years and fade quickly, he was more skillful than most of them but football is not all about skills
Re: Ronaldinho !! Best Ever. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2016
True Talk Op...Dinho

(1) (Reply)

Euro Special Flops / AC Milan Vs Chelsea Time:2:00am (thursday) / Usain Bolt Advances To Men 200m Final At The Ongoing Rio Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.