Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) (37850 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by modath(f): 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
Babacele:
Some of us defending Buhari hemmm- sorry Nigeria -have had 1 or 2 bitter experiences with Fulani herdsmen long before Buhari came to power.

What we hate to see is when politicians ,and their hirelings too, whose unhealthy actions yesterday while in office sustained and still sustaining all that is wrong with our nation trying to hide under the dog of the name Fulani to pin the consequences of their actions on PMB in order to hang him politically when it is obvious an assassination, budget sabotage, or financial accountability smear campaigns won't work. Unless they can tell us God made a mistake creating PMB a fulani. PMB always condemn all the violence in the country and has ordered the security agencies to deal with any group unleashing pain and death on Nigeria irrespective of tribe or tongue. We shall continue to defend what we think is right as we fought for a sholess boy from Otuoke to fulfill his God given right of becoming the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Baba, Your last line brought back some nostalgic feelings, i could have traipsed to Aso Villa to drag Turai out by her hair or Hijab if it were possible for me, i was so mad with the way that woman was treating Jona.... Turai really tried it! Crazy woman.... & it's even funny now that the yoruba SNG that fought that battle have now been demonized by the people who didn't stand to be counted when it mattered... It's life sha.. Happy sunday..
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Truthisit: 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
If Afonja had the same opportunity as this guy to read history,he wont make the silly mistake of 1827,
which cost him his life!

boostdom:

Your upward comment is likely true but about the bolded, that is plain infantile and primordial reasoning. Sentiment is not an advancement of logic. It will be too late to cry when your head is off.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by citizenY(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
omenka:
I'm sorry. It is just too frustrating seeing how a people are gradually losing all traces of humanity for the simple reason that their preferred candidate in a contest was defeated. What the hell is all this??

I'd heed your advice and not comment any further. But honestly, these people are going way over their heads. Haba.

Thanks.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by tk4rd: 2:19pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The question is, what are they doing there considering the fact that there's no place there for grazing?
The time they and their cows were spotted in Anambra, it was hurriedly posted on Nairaland, and people cursed Anambra people for not killing them all. Now, Abuja people should bomb them and scatter their ashes.. (Well.. The other picture of them in front of CBN was reported as photoshop; therefore, this should be photoshop too.)
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by tk4rd: 2:20pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Is your name Muna from PH.??
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by bigkahuna704(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
If it's VIRGIN land they crave, then BLOOD must flow. Ain't surprised. I saw this CUMING.

#punstar

i like how u think. that's the best pun I av ever heard
dirty tho.......but good

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Truthisit: 2:22pm On May 08, 2016
Afonja history of 1823-1887 has not taught you any lesson! Go on and keep trusting them, till they have their dagger in your liver, and their sword to your throat!

egbonnla:
Why this sudden interest in cattle? We should not allow hatred to blind our good judgement. Some of these cattle in city actually belong to non Fulani who engaged Fulani herdsmen to take care of them. Though I am Christian from the southwest, I have Fulani friends. I cannot imagine Sagir killing a fly....or Amina Poisoning me!
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Amaizu(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
The Omenka of this forum reminds me of a certain Omenka that ran the Gestapo styled Directorate of Military Intelligence during the Abacha era.Any relationship?

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
tk4rd:
Is your name Muna from PH.??
No.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by tk4rd: 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
No.
Ok dear.. In your pic, you resemble someone I know.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
tk4rd:
Ok dear.. In your pic, you resemble someone I know.
Oh okay. It happens.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by kernel501: 3:05pm On May 08, 2016
MORNDEW:

Rises? Ur friends must be olodo. undecided
Rises? Ur friends must be olodo.

Am sorry to show the world how classless you are, correcting my singular mistake in written language has turned you a professor, right?
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Babacele: 3:36pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

Baba, Your last line brought back some nostalgic feelings, i could have traipsed to Aso Villa to drag Turai out by her hair or Hijab if it were possible for me, i was so mad with the way that woman was treating Jona.... Turai really tried it! Crazy woman.... & it's even funny now that the yoruba SNG that fought that battle have now been demonized by the people who didn't stand to be counted when it mattered... It's life sha.. Happy sunday..
same here Mo....I'm still brokenhearted that Jona bungled a lifetime opportunity of pioneering a new Nigeria despite all our 'ND' struggles . I made up mind to dissolve d marriage between me and Jona when Azazi was killed n Ibb took over; I knew Jona was just a package for the cabal. it was over n I thank God I, like millions of Nigerians, took that decision.

Sunday is great.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by CioAngels(f): 4:10pm On May 08, 2016
Pheals:
[b][/b]
Fulani herdsmen ofcourse.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Sunseeker: 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
Chai !

We might soon see these cows in Harlsden West London !! MUST these people be Everywhere ? Damn.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by omojeesu(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The question is, what are they doing there considering the fact that there's no place there for grazing?

Telling you they own the land.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by cybriz82(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
U must be a coward n u are a coward...see where u dey dey snap pic.why u no cme down go ask question...?
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Pheals(f): 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
senseless
. Na u get sense undecided
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Goddex: 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
DaGC:
Sometimes calling Nigeria a 3rd world country is almost an insult to other 3rd world countries. cry cry
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Trunaijian: 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
Its not true. Those buildings you see are CBN qtrs. There is a perimeter fence. That road is Beside the fence outside and not inside. I know the estate. Its the one in Garki II. Ubiaja Crescent.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Jumpovame: 6:24pm On May 08, 2016
Na Naira notes dem wan kom chop na.Shey na special grazing grass dem dey agitate for?Naira na special grass for dullard cows.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by rachels: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
dis fulani self.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by ramalot(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2016
omenka:
Your comment is the vilest, most twisted, most disgusting and most hateful I've read in recent past. Just look what hatred has done to you lot.

Since when did moving cattle around become a crime comparable to murder, rape, etc?? Just look at what you people have become.

I feel I throwing up. Tufiakwa!!

God forbid that I become like one of you.

Of course, no one will directly equate cattle herding with those crimes.

HOWEVER, there is something called analogy. The analogy used in my comment only highlights the flaw in your reasoning that "if something has been like that for a long time, then it's all good."

The point is herding cattle in Urban areas is unacceptable and should be curbed. Regardless of how long its been in practice.

As for the atrocities of the herdsmen, that's a different topic for those more informed about it. I don't live in Nigeria, and haven't followed that aspect of events, so I can't speak on it.

Far from "hate," more like common sense.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by muhandis(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
no matter how much we might hate the sight of these, we should all understand that these set of people have been here long before even Abuja was carved out as the capital of Nigeria. When Abuja eventually came no provision was made for them elsewhere. Therefore this resulted to their ever presence status around the cities.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by engrhorla(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Well, for ur info, since May 2015

FCT is now Federal Cattle Territory

Just joking o

But it's annoying..cattles everywhere you go in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Hangs Out With Oshiomhole, Akeredolu, Amosun, Tambuwal / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.