Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) (37866 Views)

Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) / Multiple Bomb Blasts At CBN Quarters In Maiduguri. Photos/Video / Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri, CBN Quarters Damboa Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by ndcide(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Presidential cattle.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2016
egbonnla:
Why this sudden interest in cattle? We should not allow hatred to blind our good judgement. Some of these cattle in city actually belong to non Fulani who engaged Fulani herdsmen to take care of them. Though I am Christian from the southwest, I have Fulani friends. I cannot imagine Sagir killing a fly....or Amina Poisoning me!

Your upward comment is likely true but about the bolded, that is plain infantile and primordial reasoning. Sentiment is not an advancement of logic. It will be too late to cry when your head is off.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by matrix199(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Ours is a ZOO. Are you afraid?

It has nothing to do with fear, but wit. Just in case, I can claim what I meant was 'zag, zed, zen, zip, zit, or zoe. In the near future when I get to preside over this country, I don't want any mischief digging up my past utterances and using it against me politically.

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2016
redsconsult:
Migrating to imported grazing field located inside aso rock.....remember those are executive herd of cows
you are very funny i guess you are refering to the herds of cattle owned by pmb
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Autino(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2016
Fulani cattle now grazing on human blood
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2016
Business meeting with CBN officials,special cows representing others at national level grin
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by obailala(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

In 2005 , according to u a plane hits a cow.

What you should be asking is,

What are cows doing in a run way?

What are cows doing in the airports? It could have been disastrous.

It should have been a big lesson to all and sundry that allowing these herdsmen move about freely, cnstituting nuisance is not good for this country.

And speaking out or condemning the act would have been a better option, but how do u do that? Of course media houses is one of te places to create such awareness. I dont see anything the OP did by posting pictures of herdsmen walking where they are not meant to.

Keeping quiet and making it all look normal will make dem wander into another airfield to graze, because it is now clear that these people are ignorant of what they are doing.

It is sane people like you that are meant to caution them or their leaders, it seems they only listen to their leaders or people of same clan. It is evident even here on NL, there is another thread of herds of cows obstructing the movements of imo state governor for morethan 30mintes. And if someone speaks about its dangers on social media, the person is considered a hate personified individual.

1st thing is this, 2005 is a long time, this is 2016 and if u can not some of the things that brought u back in the past, how do u intend to move forward?

1st of all, condemn that very act of herders obstructing the major roads all over this country, condemn their act of grazing on peoples farms, and if they now ask of a reasonable alternative if they stop all those, mention "RANCHES" to them, educate them on the importance of cattle ranches.

And stop condemning peole who condemns this barbaric acts of herding cattles on the streets or destroying peoples farms.
No one supports the crude and improper practice of cattle roaming into concrete streets. But how any normal human chooses to politicise an age-long anomaly by suggesting that this has anything to do with Buhari being president, that senselessness is actually what is being criticised (and not your criticism of the impropriety of having cattle roam into streets). Without digging too far, a thread was on the front page this morning about Rochas' convoy being delayed for 30 mins by roaming cattle. As expected, majority of the responses turned it to politics with several people lambasting Rochas for being responsible because he's in APC and he supported Buhari. Below is one of the senseless responses with its numerous 'likes'
greatness22:
When you're dinning with the devil, expect nothing less than, embarassement, anguish, sadness and madness.

Okorocha, you brought this upon urself. So, enjoy it. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Coolgent(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2016
None of my business.
Op go find work o
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by obailala(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Absolutely nothing. All the same, since pmb is Fulani and also owns cattle, anything cattle or fulani will automatically be linked to him. It is part of occupying that lofty position. More so, pmb promised us change. Change from the old order. grin
Okay oo... let's all blame it on buhari grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Moheat(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2016
elopee3000:
ur type will live in new york or london for years but as soon u return to nigeria to difcate in open place will be ur favorite pls mr man change,all countries in the world re changing but ur type made nigeria not to change,if change is bad why did benue people stop giving thier visitors thier wives to enjoy in the night

Bro take a chill pill. We are definitely on the same side. I am only commending him for being a loyal slave.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by presidentMZ: 10:25am On May 08, 2016
modath:
In no way is this normal or global best practices but why are people allowing hate and hyprocrisy becloud their judgement?

Has herdsmen moving around places they normally shouldn't be seen not been with us through the ages?

What changed and is causing so much frenzy?

This sight didn't Originate with Bubu's ascension to the presidential seat, people should be bold and say "I hate you for who you are and for what God made of you" & not hide behind one finger"

Hate induced charlatans!!!

BTW, That is not inside Area 11 CBN quarters or the fence is decoration?, it's the roadside and as is common with Abuja, there are bushes around!!!! We can peacefully find a way around this, confrontation won't help!

*any misgudided mention, psalm 35* cool

don't mind the misguided, most are drunk before they comment, and that is not inside CBN quarters, may be the guy na mai gadi, he doesn't know Abuja

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2016
matrix199:

It has nothing to do with fear, but wit. Just in case, I can claim what I meant was 'zag, zed, zen, zip, zit, or zoe. In the near future when I get to preside over this country, I don't want any mischief digging up my past utterances and using it against me politically.

Don't worry about that. Nigeria is a fat ZOO. Pmb threatened us with blood of dogs and baboons, parallel govt, and claimed that Boko boys deserved amnesty. Yet he's the president today. He even carried out a coup. Nigerians are very dumb and forget easily. Even if you fucck their mothers and sisters in their presence, just tell them that change is on the way, with a little bit of bread and butter, and before you say bingo, you have their votes.

We are very malleable. Very forgiving. Ever hopeful. cheesy
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2016
obailala:
Okay oo... let's all blame it on buhari grin

Na me send am? grin grin grin
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2016
this is a serious security threat. boko haram are on espionage mission around the country and yet we are having d misconception that they are genuine herdmen? Its unfortunate that we have conveniently chosen to sleep with on a time bomb with our two eyes closed. cattle hermen in central bank staff quarters is unheard off and this and many other attrocitie committed with impunity by these hoodlums should be check now or a disaster of unimaginable proportion is just about to consumed our dear nation but GOD forbid it. Our leaders especially mr president who is the life patron should rise up to the occassion and call them to order.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by MORNDEW(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2016
kernel501:
This is a national disgrace among community of nations, you may not understand what am saying till you travel out and among your friends such discussion is rised.

Rises? Ur friends must be olodo. undecided
kernel501:
This is a national disgrace among community of nations, you may not understand what am saying till you travel out and among your friends such discussion is rised.

Rises? Ur friends must be olodo.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 08, 2016
But this did not start today na, even the time of gej such things happen. No problem in Nigeria is new. Fulani herdsmen has been doing this shit since. Why is the op behaving like this is new in Nigeria.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by ritahot(f): 10:57am On May 08, 2016
modath:
In no way is this normal or global best practices but why are people allowing hate and hyprocrisy becloud their judgement?

Has herdsmen moving around places they normally shouldn't be seen not been with us through the ages?

This sight didn't Originate with Bubu's ascension to the presidential seat, people should be bold and say "I hate you for who you are and for what God made of you" & not hide behind one finger"

BTW, That is not inside Area 11 CBN quarters or the fence is decoration?, it's the roadside and as is common with Abuja, there are bushes around!!!! We can peacefully find a way around this, confrontation won't help!

*any misgudided mention, psalm 35* cool

Yellowbar genius!. I hail u ooo. Even polution of our capital with cow poo means nothing to u!. Very soon very soon, my people will be free from all these madness & build a nation our children children will be proud of.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by ritahot(f): 10:58am On May 08, 2016
ritahot:

Yellowbar genius!. I hail u ooo. Even polution of our capital with cow poo means nothing to u!. Very soon very soon, my people will be free from all these madness & build a nation our children children will be proud of.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by katibu(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2016
well photoshoped... you are well trained.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by m20208899: 11:07am On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
The question is, what are they doing there considering the fact that there's no place there for grazing?

Our security operatives reallly really really need to wake to this so-called Fulani Herdmen issue;
(1) How are they sure the people moving those cows are trully Fulanis?
(2) What if it is another BH tatic to penetrate other parts of the country.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2016
obailala:
No one supports the crude and improper practice of cattle roaming into concrete streets. But how any normal human chooses to politicise an age-long anomaly by suggesting that this has anything to do with Buhari being president, that senselessness is actually what is being criticised (and not your criticism of the impropriety of having cattle roam into streets). Without digging too far, a thread was on the front page this morning about Rochas' convoy being delayed for 30 mins by roaming cattle. As expected, majority of the responses turned it to politics with several people lambasting Rochas for being responsible because he's in APC and he supported Buhari. Below is one of the senseless responses with its numerous 'likes'

I understand ur points. I am not in anyway in support of people politicising it in any form.

Let us be sincere here, "for every action, there is an equal opposite reaction".

Nigeria is a fragile nation filled with multi ethnic and religious groups who has refused to co-exist time immemorial.

80% of Nigerians are either tribal or religious bigots.

Let us call a spade a spade here.

In Nigeria, every president is considered to be favouring the part he comes from.

We can relate that with GEJ's tenure, MEND held the nation to ransome, it was politicised because, it was percieved that he has been handling the activities of MEND with kid gloves because he came from that part. Who politicised it? His opposition who are in power now. Remember that during PMB's appointments, he was accused of being biased in favouring some group of persons, we all knew what some of the ruling parties responses where "GEJ did same thing, so allow PMB to do what he likes".

This singular kind of misconception is what is in play today.

There have been so many killings by the herdsmen lately, and going by Nigeria way of seeing things, PMB keeping mute over a long period of time made people believe that he is mute because d people perpetrating the acts are from his clans. The very same thing some people attributed to GEJ with respect to MEND and handling them with kid gloves. Thus, politicizing it.

However, we should learn to stop paying evil with evil.

Nigerians doesnt forget easily because they are not one. U cannot slap me and den cry fowl when i slap u back.

U can not be looking for a solution to a certain problem when u dont know the cause of such problems.

Like i said, politicizing the herdsmen's activities is wrong even though the powers that be up north wanted it to be so, u can recall them saying that the fulanis are peace loving yet they kill people like animals. That is enough politics to me, if not, what they should have done is condemn the acts 1st b4 any other thing.

It is good to condem people politicizing all of it, but u will achieve nothing is u refuse to start from where is started.

Like i said, u are correct.

I am not justifying the people politicizing it, all i am saying is that for u to stop it, u have to start from where it started.

Bear me witness that the ruling party started with calling the ex president all sorts of derogatory names ranging from mr clueless and all sorts, but are now crying fowl when PMP is called a dullard. Forgeting that they set the presidence for such acts.

All i know is that, if things are done the right way and proper channel, all these polities and tribal and religious statements would never have sprang up in the 1st place.

If PMP had ordered the annihilation of the guilty herdsmen the same way and how fast he ordered the annihilation of those militants. U can not be doing something bad and de epect people to develope a blind eye to it. Do something right and see if anyone will speak bad about it.

All these while, people where shouting budget this, budget that, but the moment PmB signed it(which is a good thing) everyone applauded him irrespective of tribe or religion.

Let us always clamour to do things the right way, that is all i am advocating for. But if u refused to, please accept any consequences that comes with it.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by omenka(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
ramalot:

That's like saying "haven't murder, rape and theft" been part and parcel of human existence as long as we can remember?

Because something has been a certain way for a long time doesn't make it acceptable.
Your comment is the vilest, most twisted, most disgusting and most hateful I've read in recent past. Just look what hatred has done to you lot.

Since when did moving cattle around become a crime comparable to murder, rape, etc?? Just look at what you people have become.

I feel I throwing up. Tufiakwa!!

God forbid that I become like one of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2016
Moheat:

Bro take a chill pill. We are definitely on the same side. I am only commending him for being a loyal slave.
ok now i got u peace
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by omenka(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

In 2005 , according to u a plane hits a cow.

What you should be asking is,

What are cows doing in a run way?

What are cows doing in the airports? It could have been disastrous.

It should have been a big lesson to all and sundry that allowing these herdsmen move about freely, cnstituting nuisance is not good for this country.

And speaking out or condemning the act would have been a better option, but how do u do that? Of course media houses is one of te places to create such awareness. I dont see anything the OP did by posting pictures of herdsmen walking where they are not meant to.

Keeping quiet and making it all look normal will make dem wander into another airfield to graze, because it is now clear that these people are ignorant of what they are doing.

It is sane people like you that are meant to caution them or their leaders, it seems they only listen to their leaders or people of same clan. It is evident even here on NL, there is another thread of herds of cows obstructing the movements of imo state governor for morethan 30mintes. And if someone speaks about its dangers on social media, the person is considered a hate personified individual.

1st thing is this, 2005 is a long time, this is 2016 and if u can not some of the things that brought u back in the past, how do u intend to move forward?

1st of all, condemn that very act of herders obstructing the major roads all over this country, condemn their act of grazing on peoples farms, and if they now ask of a reasonable alternative if they stop all those, mention "RANCHES" to them, educate them on the importance of cattle ranches.

And stop condemning peole who condemns this barbaric acts of herding cattles on the streets or destroying peoples farms.
You don't seem to get it. The question is why are people trying too hard to make this look like it is happening because Buhari is the president.

This is nothing but hatred for the president taken too far. Haba!! Aren't these people human beings as well?? Is it the president's fault he was born a fulani?? What exactly did he do to you people?? Is it a crime defeating an opponent in a contest??

Is this the kind of orientation you would give your children?? What good can come out of all this??

Gosh! Things like this make me feel like some people don't deserve being called humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by GWMI(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2016
Yet some people still support this man called Buhari maybe the herdsmen want to save their money.Shame on you APC supporters.Thanks.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by omenka(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2016
Nairaland became for a moment, a much more habitable place when some people, out of the admin's refusal to tolerate their excesses, quit the forum in protest. I wish they never returned. Why don't you people just take all this your dark hearts to your facebook pages and alabiawhatever.com and keep it there??

Some of these people even claim to be more Christian than the pope, just came back from church, and the devil in them just couldn't wait o take over.

I cringe in fear as to the terrorists yall would raise as kids if you continue with this mentality- it is absolutely beastly to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by modath(f): 11:33am On May 08, 2016
ritahot:

IPAD Menu, and you are just seeing this after Buhari became president? You've never seen cattles outside of farm settlements till Hero IB was cosigned to the creeks?...

The sooner you see this for the outdated, primordial and unappealing animal husbandry that it is and not something to be politicised, the better for you lots...

As for that utopia, It may happen, it may not but defintely not in the next 20-25years, dazall....

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by hahn(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2016
omenka:
Your comment is the vilest, most twisted, most disgusting and most hateful I've read in recent past. Just look what hatred has done to you lot.

Since when did moving cattle around become a crime comparable to murder, rape, etc?? Just look at what you people have become.

I feel I throwing up. Tufiakwa!!

God forbid that I become like one of you.

I am sure he worships that same god undecided

1 Like

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by omenka(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
modath:

*any misguided mention, psalm 35* cool

They disgust me no end honestly. These people have lost every single fibre in the heart that makes one human. You should see the look on my face reading their comments.

These are the same people that would come at someone claiming they are being hated for no reason. Imagine one comparing moving cattle around to rape, murder, and theft!! Tell me, how can one call such a thing "human"??

God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by hahn(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
omenka:
You don't seem to get it. The question is why are people trying too hard to make this look like it is happening because Buhari is the president.

This is nothing but hatred for the president taken too far. Haba!! Aren't these people human beings as well?? Is it the president's fault he was born a fulani?? What exactly did he do to you people?? Is it a crime defeating an opponent in a contest??

Is this the kind of orientation you would give your children?? What good can come out of all this??

Gosh! Things like this make me feel like some people don't deserve being called humans.

It is called half thought and myopic reasoning undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2016
omenka:

Nope, that is not it.

The question should be, why is it that PMP did not condemned the attacks and giving subsequent orders to capture and prosecute the erring herdsmen, as fast and as urgent as he ordered the annihilation of the avengers. Or as fast as he condemned the terrorist attack somewhere in europe.

As a president, your every single move is monitored and thus, criticized. Always strive to do the right things and avoid all these silly cooments.
Re: Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) by modath(f): 11:45am On May 08, 2016
omenka:
They disgust me no end honestly. These people have lost every single fibre in the heart that makes one human. You should see the look on my face reading their comments.

These are the same people that would come at someone claiming they are being hated for no reason. Imagine one comparing moving cattle around to rape, murder, and theft!! Tell me, how can one call such a thing "human"??

God forbid.

Someone mentioned that the ediots making most of these infantile comments aren't NECO/Jamb kids but real 40+ grown ups, I was so sad!!!

I won't lie, I do not like the practice cos apart from the eyesore it is, I've had two close shaves with them, once while been driven on Abj-Lkj while the Other was on airport road while I was at top speed, dem yeye cows just jump into the highway, Na God dat day..but I know it's not Buhari's fault so why the frenzy..

I always say something, all over the world, people's preferred candidates lose election but the losing side move on and regroup, Bubu recorded 3 back to back failures but he and his supporters didn't stay in one spot with a "woe is me" outlook!!!

Never seen a more grief stricken lots!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / President Buhari Receives Godwin Obaseki In Aso Rock (pictures) / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.