Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch (31869 Views)

Construction Of 3bdrs Cottage structure By Rotecch. / HOUSE! 4nos Of 3bedroom Flat With 2mini Flat@ Gbagada Ifako, 70m,CofO , / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Our jobs speak for us
In God we trust
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Actually I don’t want to talk on this matter again if not bcs of this latest version of the issue.
They said we cut corner .. lolz anyway I don’t need to dwell much on it as argument.
Even my own personal project I never used 0.45mm let alone client project. And more than 20 building that I have constructed here I never cut corner either you are there or not, I will do my work as it’s should be and move on to other project.

I never cut corner on iron rod of about 8m ( original TMT Tiger) always
Cement of about 3m
Granite of 2m
-Plumbing pipes and fittings
Electrical pipe, DB etc
It will now be aluminum of diff of N90k that I will cut corner …
When I I can see diff of
Almost 1.5m on iron rod only if I bought others low Brand ….. hmm. It’s well

Here is the quotation from my roofer for this particular project,
I can send more than 10 copies of some of my roofing quotation / payment to my roofer on diff job to show the type of gauge we used for our project not only that most of our cleint do see this when in use.
* check the date, the time, and the gauge of the roof with the price then.
Also the gerald roof part is on the list as well. How much do I want go gain from such act … pls am more than that sir, am not bragging.
But what can I say here if God said thing will happened noting you can do than to face it and pray for such not to occur again bcs human being are destined to face difficulties in this life.
It’s only God that is perfect,

I pray to God to judge me according to my behaviors toward cleint and any others people in this life. YES
If you haven’t encountered issue in your line of duty or in this life you will believed that’ others people with such issue presently are not perfect.
Bye on this matter

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by akinola98: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
rotecch77:

Actually I don’t want to talk on this matter again if not bcs of this latest version of the issue.
They said we cut corner .. lolz anyway I don’t need to dwell much on it as argument.
Even my own personal project I never used 0.45mm let alone client project. And more than 20 building that I have constructed here I never cut corner either you are there or not, I will do my work as it’s should be and move on to other project.

I never cut corner on iron rod of about 8m ( original TMT Tiger) always
Cement of about 3m
Granite of 2m
-Plumbing pipes and fittings
Electrical pipe, DB etc
It will now be aluminum of diff of N90k that I will cut corner …
When I I can see diff of
Almost 1.5m on iron rod only if I bought others low Brand ….. hmm. It’s well

Here is the quotation from my roofer for this particular project,
I can send more than 10 copies of some of my roofing quotation / payment to my roofer on diff job to show the type of gauge we used for our project not only that most of our cleint do see this when in use.
* check the date, the time, and the gauge of the roof with the price then.
Also the gerald roof part is on the list as well. How much do I want go gain from such act … pls am more than that sir, am not bragging.
But what can I say here if God said thing will happened noting you can do than to face it and pray for such not to occur again bcs human being are destined to face difficulties in this life.
It’s only God that is perfect,

I pray to God to judge me according to my behaviors toward cleint and any others people in this life. YES
If you haven’t encountered issue in your line of duty or in this life you will believed that’ others people with such issue presently are not perfect.
Bye on this matter

Hmmmm

My own God speaks good things into my life not disaster … so don’t associate God s name with the atrocities u committed INTENTIONALLY…. U bought inappropriate roof range, …. bought less roof for support and u lack roofing knowledge …. and disaster happened but now U putting it on God …..Did God tell u to commit fraud? HABA!!!

Unfortunately, I overlooked red flags at the beginning of the contract … u were more interested in the gain/profit/money than delivering a good job .. so obvious!!

Rotecch, several competent and genuine roofers came to access the roof before I chose one to re-do it, including some NLers professionals… they all said the same issues with the roof u did …. Over 10 professionals cannot be wrong neither videos/pictures seen

Thank your stars that you already apologised to me over all your atrocities on my site and God has put me above your imagination…. If not , u would have paid me back my 1.75 million willingly or by force ….. so u better shut up you mouth and concentrate on finding another victim ( NLers know the truth about u )

Rotecch, also note that I am not re-opening this case but giving an update.
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Happy Xmas to all our esteemed Christian clients
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Interior setup still in progress

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Light up

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
More loading

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Coming soon
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by folmus: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2023
rotecch77:
Coming soon

Waiting!
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2023
folmus:

Waiting!

Pics will be uploaded soon.
But before that we have this coming soon ( 12 mini flats )

We gives thanks to Almighty God for the 1st stage of this project.
We also thank our dear client for the journey so far.
Now at stage 2 of this project( after successfully delivered stage 1 carcass)
(Finishings)
Plumbing
Electrical
Plastering/ rendering
Windows
Doors
Etc
Watch out

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Preparation in progress
We are using best of materials for all our work here as usual

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
More

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by Valuepaints20(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
rotecch77:
More update pics loading

@rotecch
Happy new year my oga. I pray God will make you remember me this year and patronize me embarassed
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Valuepaints20:

@rotecch
Happy new year my oga. I pray God will make you remember me this year and patronize me embarassed
I do remember you my oga
Only that we used other’s products for our painting projects, but we shall see what to do about your product ( value paint) soon.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by Valuepaints20(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
rotecch77:

I do remember you my oga
Only that we used other’s products for our painting projects, but we shall see what to do about your product ( value paint) soon.

Thanks in expectation sir.
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
More loading
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Still here
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Update loading
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2023
3years Ago

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Update loading

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Plastering and rendering loading

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
More pics

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
More

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2023
More pics

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by omanzo02: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
rotecch77:
Our plastering is always in top notch
Follow us on this to the end of it.
Good job! What type of sealant and brand that's best to add to plastering?
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
omanzo02:

Good job! What type of sealant and brand that's best to add to plastering?

Thanks chief
I don’t use sealant for my plastering
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Fabrication of simple but rugged gate and fence railings for this project is ongoing presently

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gate and railing installation pics loading
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by nurd(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
rotecch77:

The pipe is Turkish made PPR pipe;polypropylene Random copolymer

It has low thermal conductivity; External temperature don’t get into the liquid (water) inside the pipe so also it’s doesn’t loose inner temperature of the liquid inside it. ( in case of your hot water line)

Longevity: it can stand more than 60yrs even under intense conditions

It’s very good for both hot and cold water supply
Without any cracks or break

Non toxic

Thickness range from 3mm- 10mm ( monster pipe)

Contact us for more
We sell we also install

Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2023
More loading
Re: Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch by rotecch77(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
We are available to handle your project both new and maintenance work

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Updates From The Lokoja Flood Situation. / Harrison Gwamnishu Builds House For Parents For Their Support When He Was Jailed / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.