Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE (38178 Views)

2 Storey Building, 6blocks Of Flat @ Lekki / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Construction Of 6bd contemporary Duplex/2bd Flat With 2mini Flat By Rotecch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
We set to embark on 12mtrs deep pilling on 72 points at Mainland

Project: Block of flat
Project Manager: MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Client: Silent Nairalander
Project duration: 18weeks
Attention: 85%
Expectation; Quality assurance guarantee!
Mode of operations: Frame structure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Having inspect the site

-----
We mobilized with full force

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Each designation with his own file

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chief Operation Officers talking note

1 Like

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by fendorf(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Following
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by twinskenny(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
segcymoor:
good luck boss
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Chekitaut: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Arrival, good we are here to keep the ball is rolling.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
segcymoor:

Na u be the c.o.o?

Keep the flag flying.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:08am On Aug 30, 2016
segzy14:

Na u be the c.o.o?

Keep the flag flying.

-------
Answer for another day... Thanks
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2016
twinskenny:
good luck boss
Yeah .thanks
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Setting out of pilling points

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
segcymoor:
Setting out of pilling points

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by tevanso(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nice work bossNice work bossNice work boss
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by olumide4christ: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
All the best Segcymoor!
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by msogunro: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
segcymoor:
We set to embark on 12mtrs deep pilling on 72 points at Mainland

Project: Block of flat
Project Manager: MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD
Client: Silent Nairalander
Project duration: 18weeks
Attention: 85%
Expectation; Quality assurance guarantee!
Mode of operations: Frame structure

I'm very interested in frame structures. Can't wait to watch the detailed process.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Team of professionals

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Me I do n reach class tay tay with my Ipad siddon for Angle90 grin grin grin
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Larwin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good work sir... Wish you all d best.

But I ve to fine you for those 2guys...one on palm slippers and the other without his helmet and jacket.... Pay half a million to my account now smiley
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Larwin:
Good work sir... Wish you all d best.

But I ve to fine you for those 2guys...one on palm slippers and the other without his helmet and jacket.... Pay half a million to my account now smiley
Don't mind them. Everyone has his safety booth .
They were just claiming it is too heavy to carry.

-----
I think I need to be penalized for not put on safety henceforth grin
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Larwin(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
segcymoor:

Don't mind them. Everyone has his safety booth .
They were just claiming it is too heavy to carry.

-----
I think I need to be penalized for not put on safety henceforth grin

Ah, you ve to enforce it on dem O. Your image outside is important than their feelings. Safety should be first always.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by topsy23: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Nice work boss....more strength, more power
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by mavverick: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Always destined for great things, more grease to your elbow.

I do have some questions.

# Which area is this in Lagos that needs this kind of deep piling, just curious you dont need to tell me the name of the street etc, just teh vicinity/locality is good.

# Can you share the composition of the soil test please

# With the framed structure, i am thinking you are making like square/rectangle skeletons or concrete frames and then the blocks are then set in the middle and plastered. In most developed countries this is how high rise office blocks and some residential buildings are constructed.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by NL1960: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
mavverick:

# Which area is this in Lagos that needs this kind of deep piling, just curious you dont need to tell me the name of the street etc, just teh vicinity/locality is good.

# With the framed structure, i am thinking you are making like square/rectangle skeletons or concrete frames and then the blocks are then set in the middle and plastered. In most developed countries this is how high rise office blocks and some residential buildings are constructed.

Good questions. I was about to ask the first one too.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
mavverick:

--Alapere to be precise. Just behind that big Apostolic church before toll gate

-Yeah, I will shortly

-yeah. U mean this,? Na so we wan do am

1 Like

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
However, 12m deep still small compare to some.area. 35m! required at Arowojobe estate at Anthony and 30m at Gbagada. Although Case pile mostly but not boring

1 Like

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by mavverick: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Those numbers are scary to me, so it means that those of us who did raft should not complain too much then and those that can get away with block filled with concrete are laughing.

35m is taller than my existing building i think, so to think that this is the level in which a pile needs to go so as to get a solid footing is scary. It almost feels as though one is building on bar beach cheesy.

segcymoor:
However, 12m deep still small compare to some.area. 35m! required at Arowojobe estate at Anthony and 30m at Gbagada. Although Case pile mostly but not boring
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by mavverick: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yes this is what i mean.
But how is it different to typical non-framed structure, is it that being framed means more pillars ?

So what is common in Western countries is that the ground floor/basement will have these pillars exposed, as this is usually where the parking area is, and the frames/pillars rise up, they then sometimes use metal partitioning/100 mm insulation boards and fire rated plaster board to form up the walls. Some use brick finish with 100mm spacing in between 2 setting of bricks for insulation.

Apart from standard blocks, is there a lightweight alternative for partitioning the walls.

segcymoor:

-Yeah, I will shortly

Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by Larwin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
segcymoor:

Compared to some areas like ibeju, Lekki u mean? Sir on what basis is ds generalization?
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by NL1960: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
segcymoor:

-Yeah, I will shortly

Interesting. I normally do some jogging and strolling on some Saturdays within that axis. I hope you will not mind if i pop in to see what you are doing.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by msogunro: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
segcymoor:

-Yeah, I will shortly

Olorunda Estate?

Would love to stop by if you're still working on the site in December.
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
NL1960:

Interesting. I normally do some jogging and strolling on some Saturdays within that axis. I hope you will not mind if i pop in to see what you are doing.
U are welcome Bro
Re: 12 Mtr DEEP& 6Mtrs DEEP PILLING BY MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
NL1960:

U are welcome Bro

--------
I should be there throughout on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Any Where In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.