Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) (37932 Views)

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Dyt(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2016
Toyin can get bad mouth eh

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
so becos I support wat she did now I'm automatically related to her,smh

I only asked you a simple question silly monkey. undecided

No wonder you guys fail simple test/assessment & you have only demonstrated how depleted your thought process has become.

Get a grip girly. cool
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Sacramento4real(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
She should have just ignored him. Replying him makes them same. In fact she is even worse than the fan. No maturity in her response @ all.

Guy, you get sense at all? Ignore what? Someone calls her a prostitute and you are saying she should have ignore him.
Like seriously?It was people like you that said it seems the allegations against Tiwa were true, cos she didn't initially respond to them. Then when she decided to respond to them, same folks like you said she shouldn't have responded at all. Na wetin una even want sef

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by omooba969(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2016
pendusky:
WAIT OOOH angry angry angry angry angry angry

MUST WE FAN SOMEONE

I JUST WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE WORKING TO GET FANS AND SOME ARE WORKING TO FAN SOMEONE...

I DONT GIVE A DAMN TO ALL THESE CELEBRITIES...

WHO IS Toyin Aimakhu?

I DONT KNOW THEM...

IF I CAN REMEMEMBER SOME THAT I KNOW THEY ARE

OMOTALA, 2FACE, PSQAURE AND FEW OF THEM BUT I DONT FOLLOW ANY BE IT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR IG... angry angry

I AM WORKING TO MAKE MY SELF GREAT BUT NOT WATCHING AND FIGHTING OVER MEANINGLESS CELEBRITY'S POST...

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO TAKE PANADOL ON PERSON'S HEADACHE... MATCHEEEW!!!

@bolded,

She is a paraga seller. cool
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
She should have just ignored him. Replying him makes them same. In fact she is even worse than the fan. No maturity in her response @ all.

Money cant buy class

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by thatNUPEboy: 10:26am On May 08, 2016
Sacramento4real:

Guy, you get sense at all? Ignore what? Someone calls her a prostitute and you are saying she should have ignore him.
Like seriously?It was people like you that said it seems the allegations against Tiwa were true, cos she didn't initially respond to them. Then when she decided to respond to them, same folks like you said she shouldn't have responded at all. Na wetin una even want sef
And you are just like her. Naturally bitter
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Sacramento4real(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
And you are just like her. Naturally bitter
If responding to someone who Decided to call me derogatory names for no just cause makes me bitter,then bro, I want to be more bitter than Alomo.

Abeg Park well jare.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by missuniverse(f): 10:34am On May 08, 2016
*smiles*

abi that Diamond bae carry that dude for mind

sme persons are mouthed shaa
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2016
Thats what you get when you act prostitute in nollywood movies.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Goshgurl: 10:50am On May 08, 2016
Useless somebody...
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 08, 2016
Please leave Toyin, she's the people's darling angry
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by IamRespected: 10:56am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=45421702][/quote]Lame
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by dare2differ: 10:57am On May 08, 2016
thatNUPEboy:

undecided It is very simple. Actions= consequences, if you are not ready, don't act. Next time, he would think before he types sh.itundecided
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by dare2differ: 10:59am On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Money cant buy class

What is the meaning of classundecided You people just throw words around. People with money will put him in misery. Ask the blogger that wrote nonsense about Ogun state governor's wife (I think).sad
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by dare2differ: 11:01am On May 08, 2016
Festivalofholi:
And d b¡tch like my mother replied . Dat means she's really a prostitute, otherwise she'ld hav ignored.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2016
dare2differ:

What is the meaning of classundecided You people just throw words around. People with money will put him in misery. Ask the blogger that wrote nonsense about Ogun state governor's wife (I think).sad

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 08, 2016
This lady just like making herself an easy target. Always reducing herself to the level of exchanging words with people.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2016
dare2differ:
Pls help! my mother is a b¡tch, she cant stop sleeping around with different men
What a pity!!
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by dare2differ: 11:21am On May 08, 2016
smiley
Festivalofholi:
What a pity!!
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by ivyy(f): 11:31am On May 08, 2016
Toyin pays too much attention to the social media.
She is almost too childish sad

#VoteIvyy
#Missnairaland2016
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Emekayoung(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2016
Sacramento4real:

If responding to someone who Decided to call me derogatory names for no just cause makes me bitter,then bro, I want to be more bitter than Alomo.

Abeg Park well jare.
You make brain jari,don't min d haters,let then keep hating...

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Sacramento4real(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2016
Emekayoung:

You make brain jari,don't min d haters,let then keep hating...
I don't just know how people reason o. For crying out loud, these people are first humans before been celebrities. You don't just insult them for no reason and then expect a 'thanks, God bless you'.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Mcowubaba: 12:01pm On May 08, 2016
Mynd44:

Lol... Funny picture...
I tried saving it on my phone but it didn't display...
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by slyrone(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
I m not Yoruba, but I was thinking ashewo means : person wey dey change money! for me its not a derogatory remark na abi I miss d interpretation ni?
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by comradeson: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Mynd44 must be the guy lipsrsealed

What's Mynd44?

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by slyrone(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
Sacramento4real:

I don't just know how people reason o. For crying out loud, these people are first humans before been celebrities. You don't just insult them for no reason and then expect a 'thanks, God bless you'.
what else do u expect if not a thank you? if person slap ur right cheek, you suppose turn d left make em slap again and not retaliate, says d bible. so think again lol
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by Richydos(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
JUST BECOX EVERYONE IS INSULTING D GUY SOME PEEPS WILL JUST JOIN D TREND TO ALSO INSULT HIM..... ABEG MAKE UNA TELL ME WAT SENSE D SO CALLED CELEB HAS MADE BY REPLYING WITH AN INSULT OF ASHEWOO NI IYA RE...... SHE'S NOT IN ANY WAY DIFFERENT FROM D FAN WHO INSULTED HER,,, MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE MADE BETTER SENSE BY IGNORING TO REPLY HIM... HER KINDA RESPONSE JUST MAKE ME TO FEEL D GUY MIGHT BE RIGHT COX SHE'S SOUNDING SO PAINED# PEACE TO D BOTH OF EM
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by jtwest(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
She dey count his pix? Well if she is checking out all his pics to no. 36 or so, then something smells fishy and its not aunty Linda! grin
In reminisce voice; ti o BA grade to, to BA diss me ko si reply.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo) by missyQween(f): 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
Nigerians and ambo...Wetin concern the guy is she is ashawo...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos) / Zinoleesky Requested For 120k Comments On Instagram And Got It In Less Than 24hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.